Error

Maddy

Oct 9, 2012, 9:18:43 AM10/9/12
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,
Good Evening,

After pushed my project into heroku server, i got an errror
      ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid (PG::Error: ERROR:  relation "homes" does not exist

Please look the attachment .

Please advise.

Colin Law

Oct 9, 2012, 10:17:53 AM10/9/12
On 9 October 2012 14:18, Maddy <ashok...@shriramits.com> wrote:

> Hi folks,
> Good Evening,
>
> After pushed my project into heroku server, i got an errror
> ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid (PG::Error: ERROR: relation "homes" does not exist
>
> Please look the attachment .

Instead of sending an attachment (which did not arrive for me anyway)
just cut and paste the error and any relevant code. Not all the code
just the relevant bits. Also tell us whether it worked locally before
pushing it to heroku.

Colin

Rameshwar Vyevhare

Oct 10, 2012, 12:10:49 AM10/10/12
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com

Yesterday, I got e-mail from heroku, they people updating postgres
database after this you need to run your migration.

That might be cause of your error.

--
With Regards,
Rameshwar

NOTICE: The
information contained in this electronic mail message and any
attachments hereto is intended only for the personal and confidential
use of the designated recipients. This message and any attachments
hereto may constitute a legal communication, and as such are privileged
and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message
in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of
this message and any attachments hereto is strictly prohibited.

Rameshwar Vyevhare

Oct 10, 2012, 12:13:26 AM10/10/12
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com

Yesterday, I got e-mail from heroku, they people updating postgres
database after this you need to run your migration.

That might be cause of your error.

--
With Regards,
Rameshwar

NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail message and any attachments hereto is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the designated recipients. This message and any attachments hereto may constitute a legal communication, and as such are privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and any attachments hereto is strictly prohibited.