Conditional background color of rows

Sumit Srivastava

Dec 10, 2012, 2:34:09 AM12/10/12
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am using dataTables to render my content onto a view. I need to change the background color of a row depending upon ratio of values of two columns. How shall I proceed. I went through following page on dataTables website but it didn't work for me.

   http://www.datatables.net/examples/advanced_init/row_callback.html

Regards,
Sumit

Jim Ruther Nill

Dec 10, 2012, 2:36:30 AM12/10/12
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
I haven't used datatables before but I personally think that this question is not in any way
related to rails.  So you'd get better answers there.  But if someone has already used it and
is willing to answer, then lucky you.

Regards,
Sumit

visit my blog at http://jimlabs.heroku.com