asset pipeline question

venkata reddy

Jul 12, 2012, 6:54:57 AM7/12/12
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

My application images are loading fine without appending the string '/assets'.
For ex (image_tag "icons/16x16/error.png", :title => "No contact email")  is working fine
also this in css files background:url(colorbox/controls.png) is working fine.

will it give any problem in the production?

lionel Lioninho

Jul 12, 2012, 7:11:10 AM7/12/12
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Normally no problem will occur in production.

But you have to run

rake assets:clean
rake assets:precompile

before put your application in production.

Anyway, you can try to run your application in production locally using :

rails s -e production

and go to http://localhost:3000 to see what's going to happen.

Have Fun with Rails :D

See ya !!!

Raza Hussain

Jul 12, 2012, 7:13:58 AM7/12/12
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
I have just joined this group but find it awsome because here the peoples are ready to help.

keep it up friends.

Raza Hussain
mobile +92 343 6614622
NextBridge.com.pk