Finding the visitors details of my website

Maddy

Dec 19, 2012, 1:47:11 AM12/19/12
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks,

Good Day to all!

I have one urgent task in my project.
              Have to displays the visitors count, who are all visiting my website.
Eg: If anyone visited my site in Canada, in my admin panel i should displays the details which i mentioned below.

It shoule be displayed like this..
Visitors count: 100
Location : USA or Canada or ....
Date : xx-xx-xxxx.

Please advice!

Thota praneeth

Dec 19, 2012, 2:06:28 AM12/19/12
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
devise gem is there

Thanks and Regards
  Praneeth Thota
    9966590143

Ashokkumar Yuvarajan

Dec 19, 2012, 2:42:17 AM12/19/12
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Yes Thanks!

But this works only when they sign_in.
My requirement is, if anyone open my website like www.xxx.com, i should be notified.

Please advice.
--
"Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference"

Thanks & Regards
Ashokkumar.Y
ROR-Developer
email : ashok...@shriramits.com
Shriramits

Thota praneeth

Dec 19, 2012, 3:31:53 AM12/19/12
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
I hope this may help you:

1) Take one field "no_of_views" in the database
2) Initialize with zero in the database
3) When ever your website is opened (It has to call the method when user opens your website), get the last no_of_views value to that method and increment the  no_of_views value with 1.

Even i was not Perfect but this is my idea.
Greetings Sir/ Madam,

                          In anticipation of working in your esteemed organization I am enclosing a resume for your review. Please consider this letter as my formal application presenting my background, education and experience.

                          I am PRANEETH THOTA pursued B.TECH from Ganapathy Engineering College, in the stream of Electrical Engineering.

May I arrange an interview to further discuss my qualifications? I am available for an interview at a mutually convenient time.

Awaiting for your reply.