Re: Venus Williams To Wed Mars' Womack ? (1.6)

Hal Womack 3-dan

Jan 29, 2013, 8:45:40 AM1/29/13
{José le dijo a Gabriela que se quería casar con ella porque la amaba,
pero realmente la quería por su dinero.}

------------------
On Jan 27, 7:09 am, Hal Womack 3-dan <hal.wom...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> _ojala_, as in "!Ojala que si!" or "May it be so!" Clearly similar in
> meaning to our English "Amen!"
> F    =   "Follow-up" + # for order of appearance in the given thread.
> ………………………..
> FODAD = Freedom Of Diet And Dress
> ………………………….
> FTR     = 1.) "For The Record". 2.) "Failure To Respond".
> GABI   = “Grin And Bear It”
> …………………………
> _hasbara_  = Hebrew for "lies for Jews to peddle to normal people
> alias "gentiles". Such a lipflapper, especially a hired one = a
> "hasbarat".
> HDS     = "Hypohetical Diligent Student"
> HP       = “Hang HenKi by his Pinkie”
> …........................
> HenKi = Henry Kissinger
> ……………………………..
> IFOT    =  "In the Fullness Of Time"
> JA      = Jewish-American, in several variations: R for  Regime; T
> for Tyranny; M for eMpire; PE for Planetary Empire (thus, “JAPE”)
> …………………….
> JJ       = joojingo
> …...........................
> joopo = Jewish Secret Police
> JOW   = "Jew Of the Worst Sort"
> K7      = Kosher King Kissinger's Kultish Kabal of Kiddie- Killers
> ……………………….
> KPFS = "Know Problem, Find Solution"
> MEDUSA = propaganda alias "news" MEDia of the USA
> …………………
> MLG        = “Murdering Little Girls”.
> …....................
> MULL      = "MUrder, Looting & Lying"
> ODC's = “Occupied & Destroyed Countries”.
> …........................
> OFD        = “One Fine Day”
> ……………..
> OP = "Originating Post"
> PFAB       = "Please Find Appended Below".
> …........................
>
> PFG        = Philadelphia Fire Gang, Mayor & police who on May 13,1985
> burned to death 5 kids & 6 adults and destroyed a block of homes in
> the process.
> …………………..
> STD      = "Shot To Death". When with extension then "By Jews".

> T6           = Tucson, 6 slain in Stunt of Saturday 8 January.
> Thread Protocol Nomenclature:
> OP = "Originating Post", hence also "-er".
> On this thread, OP = _moi_ or {Hal Womack 3-dan
> <hal.wom...@gmail.com>}
> F    = "Follow-up", hence also F1 etc for Follow-up posters.
> …................................
> UZI's = Ultra-Zionists
> ……………………..
> wark     =  from War Kriminal,
> plural = "warx"
> ………………………
>
> WADRT   = "With All Due Respect To"

> WTB      = "With The Blessing", as Stephen Maturin says.
> ….....................
> END GLOSSARY.
> ---------------------
>
> Predecessor:
>
> Venus Williams To Wed Mars' Womack ? (1.5)
> Newsgroups: rec.music.hip-hop, rec.sport.tennis,
> alt.religion.christian, alt.support.marriage, alt.gossip.celebrities

Hal Womack 3-dan

Feb 14, 2013, 1:38:50 AM2/14/13
V 2 V: Cock To Monkey Over Snake:

For the last 6 years I've had the pleasure of staying in a HUD housing
project apartment in SF's Chinatown. For the last couple of years the
SF Housing Authority has made free WiFi available to us tenants.
Unfortunately it is undependable and my home Internet connection is
down at the moment, so I'm composing this note at a library terminal.
I'm reading VOLTAIRE IN LOVE [1957] by Nancy Mitford. I want simply to
get this note to you up before tomorrow's Magic Date. Maybe later I
will be able to add more material at leisure. I have in mind to touch
the heads of Mandela, Tutu, Mumia & Hugo, among others. World drama
class? I'm also wondering if this really is the latest Wed Thread. The
new Joogle Groups hardly an improvement.

------------------------------

Now that I get back home & find my Net access here restored (touch
wood), it turns out wondering was right. So I've copied the content
from the older thread.

======================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Feb 14, 2013, 5:32:52 AM2/14/13
{Innumerable high-dressed gentlemen are gone to inorganic powder, no
comfortable or profitable memory to be held of them more; and this
poor Voltaire, without implement except the tongue and brain of him,
he is still a shining object to all the populations and they say and
symbol to me: 'Tell us of him, he is the man.' --Thomas Carlyle*}

Gootchy gootchy goo?

I miss Michael Crichton, Tony Martin, William Tapply, Robert B.
Parker, Hugo Chavez and a number of other noble creators now gone
under suspicious circumstances suggesting assassination by bioweapons.
I'm sure that well-informed author Greg Iles, who discusses such
Ft.Detrick techniques in his novel TRUE EVIL [2006, p.94] now misses
his right foot [since near-fatal auto attack in 2011].
Another important leader suffering severe, long-term, life-threatening
~iatrogenic injury = David Ray Griffin [in July of 2010].

Pending = Review of Billary Clunk & Super-Sniper Splat.

Have you yet watched WACO: THE RULES OF ENGAGEMENT [1997]?

http://www.waco93.com/

As I said when it came out, this masterpiece shows only ~1/100,000th
part of the murders committed worldwide by the Clintonz & their master
HenKi but this tiny, lurid part takes place on my own home ground. The
20th anniversary of the decisive moment of this most notorious Texas
massacre of the 20th Century comes on April 19th.

RIG or DIF ?

That's Rule In Glory vs Down In Flames BTW.

Romance, gosh....

*_History of Friedrich the Second called Frederick the Great_, Volume
4 [1864], quoted in the frontispiece of Mitford op. cit.

==============================

Hal Womack 3-dan

May 3, 2014, 8:14:21 AM5/3/14
Hello Venus,

I recommend sunshine, fresh air, ocean beach; also buy aloe vera gel from health food store, pour ~2 fingers worth in a glass, fill with hot water, stir & gargle. Then you can either spit it out or swallow (good for stomach). Also gargle hydrogen peroxide as per directions on bottle.

Down the road a bit: peyote be the most powerful of all veggies.

Pic of p button in bloom = http://tinyurl.com/ktkqbl3

Check out the art of the Huichol?

http://tinyurl.com/n6hfr46

Venus Williams, Monfils, Pospisil withdraw from Madrid
FRIDAY, MAY 02, 2014 /BY KAMAKSHI TANDON

Venus Williams has withdrawn from Madrid with an ongoing throat infection. The former No. 1 has not played since Charleston, where she said she was experiencing flu-like symptoms.

http://www.tennis.com/pro-game/2014/05/venus-williams-monfils-pospisil-withdraw-madrid/51337/#.U2S1yYFdVec
==================================

> > AG2HXU = "Always Good To Hear From You"

> > APM = "As Previously Mentioned"

> > AFTOC = "After a Fair Trial, Of Course"

> > CIB = "Composition In Brief", i.e. only short time available.

> > DEW = "Dog Ever Willing". The medieval predecessor of this pious
>
> > sentiment was "D.V.", for "Deus Volens". The ancient Muslim equivalent
>
> > = _Insha'Allah_, witch's in turn the origin of the common Spanish word
>
> > _ojala_, as in "!Ojala que si!" or "May it be so!" Clearly similar in
>
> > meaning to our English "Amen!"

> > F = "Follow-up" + # for order of appearance in the given thread.

> > FODAD = Freedom Of Diet And Dress

> > FTR = 1.) "For The Record". 2.) "Failure To Respond".

> > GABI = "Grin And Bear It"

> > _hasbara_ = Hebrew for "lies for Jews to peddle to normal people
>
> > alias "gentiles". Such a lipflapper, especially a hired one = a
>
> > "hasbarat".

> > HDS = "Hypohetical Diligent Student"

> > HP = "Hang HenKi by his Pinkie"

> > HenKi = Henry Kissinger

> > IFOT = "In the Fullness Of Time"

> > JA = Jewish-American, in several variations: R for Regime; T
>
> > for Tyranny; M for eMpire; PE for Planetary Empire (thus, "JAPE")

> > JJ = joojingo

> > joopo = Jewish Secret Police

> > JOW = "Jew Of the Worst Sort"

> > K7 = Kosher King Kissinger's Kultish Kabal of Kiddie- Killers

> > KPFS = "Know Problem, Find Solution"

> > MEDUSA = propaganda alias "news" MEDia of the USA

> > MLG = "Murdering Little Girls".

> > MULL = "MUrder, Looting & Lying"

> > ODC's = "Occupied & Destroyed Countries".

> > OFD = "One Fine Day"

> > OP = "Originating Post"

> > PFAB = "Please Find Appended Below".

> > PFG = Philadelphia Fire Gang, Mayor & police who on May 13,1985
>
> > burned to death 5 kids & 6 adults and destroyed a block of homes in
>
> > the process.

> > STD = "Shot To Death". When with extension then "By Jews".

> > T6 = Tucson, 6 slain in Stunt of Saturday 8 January.

> > Thread Protocol Nomenclature:
>
> > OP = "Originating Post", hence also "-er".
>
> > On this thread, OP = _moi_ or {Hal Womack 3-dan
>
> > <hal.wom...@gmail.com>}
>
> > F = "Follow-up", hence also F1 etc for Follow-up posters.

> > UZI's = Ultra-Zionists

> > wark = from War Kriminal,
>
> > plural = "warx"

> > WADRT = "With All Due Respect To"

> > WTB = "With The Blessing", as Stephen Maturin says.

Hal Womack 3-dan

May 3, 2014, 8:16:22 AM5/3/14
[Please excuse possible duplication of this follow-up.]

On Tuesday, January 29, 2013 5:45:40 AM UTC-8, Hal Womack 3-dan wrote:

> > AG2HXU = "Always Good To Hear From You"

> > APM = "As Previously Mentioned"

> > AFTOC = "After a Fair Trial, Of Course"

> > CIB = "Composition In Brief", i.e. only short time available.

> > DEW = "Dog Ever Willing". The medieval predecessor of this pious
>
> > sentiment was "D.V.", for "Deus Volens". The ancient Muslim equivalent
>
> > = _Insha'Allah_, witch's in turn the origin of the common Spanish word
>
> > _ojala_, as in "!Ojala que si!" or "May it be so!" Clearly similar in
>
> > meaning to our English "Amen!"

> > F = "Follow-up" + # for order of appearance in the given thread.

> > FODAD = Freedom Of Diet And Dress

> > FTR = 1.) "For The Record". 2.) "Failure To Respond".

> > GABI = "Grin And Bear It"

> > _hasbara_ = Hebrew for "lies for Jews to peddle to normal people
>
> > alias "gentiles". Such a lipflapper, especially a hired one = a
>
> > "hasbarat".

> > HDS = "Hypohetical Diligent Student"

> > HP = "Hang HenKi by his Pinkie"

> > HenKi = Henry Kissinger

> > IFOT = "In the Fullness Of Time"

> > JA = Jewish-American, in several variations: R for Regime; T
>
> > for Tyranny; M for eMpire; PE for Planetary Empire (thus, "JAPE")

> > JJ = joojingo

> > joopo = Jewish Secret Police

> > JOW = "Jew Of the Worst Sort"

> > K7 = Kosher King Kissinger's Kultish Kabal of Kiddie- Killers

> > KPFS = "Know Problem, Find Solution"

> > MEDUSA = propaganda alias "news" MEDia of the USA

> > MLG = "Murdering Little Girls".

> > MULL = "MUrder, Looting & Lying"

> > ODC's = "Occupied & Destroyed Countries".

> > OFD = "One Fine Day"

> > OP = "Originating Post"

> > PFAB = "Please Find Appended Below".

> > PFG = Philadelphia Fire Gang, Mayor & police who on May 13,1985
>
> > burned to death 5 kids & 6 adults and destroyed a block of homes in
>
> > the process.

> > STD = "Shot To Death". When with extension then "By Jews".

> > T6 = Tucson, 6 slain in Stunt of Saturday 8 January.

> > Thread Protocol Nomenclature:
>
> > OP = "Originating Post", hence also "-er".
>
> > On this thread, OP = _moi_ or {Hal Womack 3-dan
>
> > <hal.wom...@gmail.com>}
>
> > F = "Follow-up", hence also F1 etc for Follow-up posters.

> > UZI's = Ultra-Zionists

> > wark = from War Kriminal,
>
> > plural = "warx"

> > WADRT = "With All Due Respect To"

> > WTB = "With The Blessing", as Stephen Maturin says.

Hal Womack 3-dan

Jun 17, 2014, 8:37:29 PM6/17/14
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VENUS!

You gettin' 2 B quite the Old Maid, eh Dear?

Howzabout U come hep me mahdify de whirl in la upward significance?

Rise 2 RIG, do U remember "Rule In Glory".

I just did my laundry, thank Dog!

Hipopolorum day up again already, capice?

=====================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Jul 31, 2014, 4:50:50 PM7/31/14
Thanks to the courtesy of the volunteer staff at the BoW Stanford tournament, I enjoyed seeing you courtside Tuesday evening.
[Will #Israel be held accountable for its war on the Gaza Strip?
Join us on #PresstvDebate at 18:33 GMT ]
https://www.facebook.com/PRESSTV?fref=photo
http://www.presstv.ir/
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/07/31/373518/israeli-sniper-admits-killing-13-kids/
[Actually he, one "David Ovadia", boasts about his mass murder claim.]
http://tinyurl.com/lfaorjm = photo of
Dr. MONA EL-FARRA
http://www.counterpunch.org/
JULY 31, 2014
A Doctor's Notes From Gaza
It's Raining Bombs and Shells
by Dr. MONA EL-FARRA

How fast is my serve?

========================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Aug 1, 2014, 12:06:59 AM8/1/14
Give you joy,Venus, for your victory tonight over Azarenka. Next time, however, lose the ubangis?

Well, who knows how Joogle will order these posts?

=================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Aug 8, 2014, 11:21:06 AM8/8/14
Yo Venus,

Here I am in San Francisco @ ~08:00 o'clock on Friday [8/8] wondering about being able to watch on-line your upcoming quarter-final match against Suarez Navarro. Your own Website even less helpful on that point than the Rogers Cup one. Should you in the future hire some HS student to make your site more friendly to your fans worldwide very few of whom, like me, will be able ITF or In The Flesh to travel to Montreal (or wherever this Canuck tournament may be)?

One design detail = Maximize legibility? Stark contrasts for eye-ease? Lose the fading grays for text.

You also write: "When USA calls, I answer." How about when our Human Race calls?
Have you maybe noticed that in the last month the Jews have massacred about 2,000 helpless prisoners in Gaza, hundreds of them children? That among other "Establishment" institutions, the whole U.S. Senate cheered on the kosher kiddie-killers and threw money? That OTOH in the United Kingdom Baroness Warsi had the honor to resign her high office and to denounce the atrocity?

Would you like to sponsor a debate on this bloody business between me vs some boss Jew? Prefer to stick your fingers in your ears to stifle the cries of the dying wee ones struck by American bombs & bullets?

Would you rather follow the example of Muhammad Ali or that of Joan Rivers?

------------------

TT

Aug 8, 2014, 11:26:19 AM8/8/14
8.8.2014 18:21, Hal Womack 3-dan kirjoitti:
> Yo Venus,

Who the hell is "Mars' Womack"?

jdeluise

Aug 8, 2014, 12:43:34 PM8/8/14
I take it men are from Mars and women are from Venus?

Fednatic

Aug 9, 2014, 12:35:40 AM8/9/14
sounds like a chocolate candy bar ? maybe she sucks his chocolate
stick ?

Hal Womack 3-dan

Sep 23, 2014, 6:06:31 PM9/23/14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrJSKvX0AcI

Chicago You're The Inspiration

One more nude shot, V, should be you serving the full moon, did I mention that already?

Since somebody axed: The Google Groups Page shows >7K mentions of my name since 1994, more than enough hints to satisfy anyone's curiosity about my identity, at least initially.

Mars' = Both my birth star and an old Southern title, eh what?

===============

Hal Womack 3-dan

Sep 24, 2014, 4:00:10 AM9/24/14
BTW if either of you are still in China, then you might should stay there for a while, like long enough to establish confidential relations at the highest level. You would like to get their expert opinion on the use of biological weapons by both the USGov & by its Jewish masters. Did you notice how in his recent speech Obomber emphasized his threat to to "degrade" Whasis? In certain circumstances, "degradation" as contrasted with total destruction = a US military objective of long-standing. Did you yet get hold of the novel I mentioned earlier by Greg Iles of Mississippi, TRUE EVIL [2007]? The question, of course = did the joospooks cleverly degrade Muhammad Ali and later David Ray Griffin.

All reasonable suspicions on important topics deserve to be explored when possible, eh what?

"I tell the tale I heard told:
Mithridates, he died old."

================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Dec 25, 2014, 3:00:16 PM12/25/14
Merry Christmas, Venus, hark!

My latest circular FYI:

Give you credit for excellent manners, sir! A definite rhetorical strength.

A) Procedural: Have you any interest in finding or promoting a venue for free public debate, such as the Usenet used to be?

B) Substantive: Subject to only two conditions, I have nominated Mel Gibson for Prez (provided that he first makes up with his wife) and Dennis Rodman for his VP (backed by Rick Yune in his "Kang" character from OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN). Ross Gandy PhD of UNAM has seconded the motion. Our other condition = Both candidates will take & pass two public on-line courses offered by me & G: World Politics for Beginners & Civics 101. WRT the further successful prosecution of the campaign, other matters remain to be elaborated.

Have you a better idea to propose for the Year of the Monkey?

My teaching record is indicated by the Google Groups Page, which shows >7K mentions of my name since 1994.

Best Regards & Merry Christmas to All!

A few signature slogans:

Tag for this Summer's Slaughter in Palestine = GM'14.

Hang the Senate! (for starts)

First Voice: "MuSu!"
Response: "Swap John!"
[Understood to mean: Mumia Abu-Jamal to the Supreme Court and John Roberts to the vacated cell.]

For Freedom of Diet, Abolish Prohibition, Away With All Narcs!

!Death 2 the Jewish State & Hellorcell 4 all itz goonz everywhere. Riddle: Q = 09/11/22? A = 06/08/67!

=========================

Was: Re: Transition

On Wed, Dec 24, 2014 at 2:49 PM, Dave Macaray <dmac...@gmail.com> wrote:
You could be right about that. Still, it's all the more reason for the "artist" to strive to create something other than the obvious. Thanks for taking time to write.

Dave

Dec 26, 2014, 9:10:52 PM12/26/14
The Platters The Great Pretender
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2t21IMMSbU

[WIKI: With Tony Williams on lead vocals, released as a single on November 3, 1955. The words and music were created by Buck Ram; it reached the number one position on both the R&B and pop charts in 1956.]

======================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Jan 31, 2015, 5:49:01 AM1/31/15
Yo, Venus!

Did "diapers" turn out to be the magic word this month?
Right on for Lil' Sis!

A flutter....

Dear Friends of Justice for Alex Nieto,

After first posting this message to my FBP, I am sending you the link below @ Alpha in the BAS or "Belt And Suspenders" mode. YKA = "You Knew Already?"

This report reminded me that the whole San Francisco police & court system appear to be operating brazenly in the tyrannical mode. The evident police murder of Alex Nieto last year and the fresh wrongful arrest of Public Defender Jami Tillotson show that our whole City --or the honest inhabitants thereof, at least-- are at risk from extremely dangerous criminals who belong behind bars, rather than in high public offices or carrying badges, guns & big paychecks.

I would like to help promote a campaign along the following lines:

WANTED FOR MURDER: Mayor Ed Lee, District Attorney (and ex-top cop) George Gascon, Police Chief Greg Suhr, Lt. Jason Sawyer & Others To Be Named.

Have we hereabouts some young lert inspired by spirits such as those of Gustave Flaubert or Charles Dickens? Then might such a person serve her (or) apprenticeship by giving us a precise account of the last days and hours of Alex Nieto alive on the face of Earth.

Perhaps I will be able to return to take up some of the further implications of this topic but one thing we can see from the beginning: Unless and until we drop the gavel on these Official Murderers, they will keep on killing.

Sincerely, Hal Womack
ALPHA:
http://www.globalresearch.ca/notes-on-police-violence-in-america-police-shoot-and-kill-two-teenage-girls-within-two-weeks/5428432 incl SF Pub Def bust

San Francisco public defender arrested for shielding client

Jami Tillotson, a deputy public defender in San Francisco, was arrested Tuesday for attempting to prevent a plainclothes officer, identified as police inspector Brian Stansbury, from questioning and photographing her client outside a courtroom.
Image: Public defender Jami Tillotson being arrested

A video taken by one of her colleagues in the San Francisco public defender's office shows her calmly blocking Stansbury from taking pictures, to which he responds with threats of arrest, absurdly claiming she is resisting arrest. He tells her, "look, you can either step aside, he can be released in two minutes, or we can make this..."

Tollitson responds, "I'm pretty sure that we're OK here. We don't need any pictures taken, thank you," to which Stansbury replies "No, you're not pretty sure. If you continue with this ... I'll arrest you for resisting arrest." Tillotson responds, "Please do," and is promptly handcuffed and walked away.

Immediately after Tollitson is arrested, Stansbury resumes taking pictures of her clients. The Public Defender's Office has noted that officer Stansbury was the subject of a 2013 federal civil rights lawsuit filed by a black SFPD officer alleging racial profiling.

"I was arrested for what we do as public defenders every day," Tillotson said at a news conference Wednesday. "I asked questions. I talked to my client and explained to him his rights. At that point, I was told I was interfering and taken into custody."

"It was very clear to me that I hadn't been doing anything illegal," she added. "I was challenging him, telling him that you know that I know that I did not violate the law. He moved it forward."

"This is not Guantanamo Bay," said Public Defender Jeff Adachi at a Wednesday news conference. "You have an absolute right to have a lawyer with you when you're questioned. Ms. Tillotson was simply doing her job."

BTW the thug Inspector Brian Stansbury needs first to be fired, then to be arrested for kidnapping under color of law and finally to be sued for damages. Any others who took an active part in the criminal seizure of Attorney Jami Tillotson deserve at least black marks on their records for so doing.

http://justice4alexnieto.org/

========================

--
(.sig follows below)

===================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Feb 8, 2015, 3:26:49 AM2/8/15
SECOND SENDING, Saying it twice: BTW we note that Joogle CEO: Larry Page is up to the usual kosher kultish trix:

==> Hereby I draw a ring, entitle it "Sheriff Mahdi" and toss therein my cap. <==
BTW we note that Joogle CEO: Larry Page is up to the usual kosher kultish trix:

{This topic has been hidden because it was flagged for abuse.}
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/alt.gossip.celebrities/FFqZ8YOs9Wc
Jan 29, 2013 - I have a notion for a new class to be called the "Barrenessi" for wimmens who waited too long FTRMTCA (got that?). An outstanding few of the ...
How to restore and to promote the old freedom of the Usenet, so hated by the Jewish murderers of children?

My standard response on my FB "timeline" to the many reports of Jew atrocities against Palestinians:

!Death 2 the Jewish State & Hellorcell 4 all itz goonz everywhere. Hang the Senate? Jews Out of the USGov? Riddle: Q = 09/11/22? A = 06/08/1967!

=======================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Feb 8, 2015, 5:42:38 AM2/8/15
You will have to teach me the simple French. In Spanish we say:

Ellos son "Bibi".

JBO = Jew Black Op.

Dreamt just now I was traveling w JJ. We got separated. I had to make my way alone West to my old Ft Worth home. I borrowed, as it were, one of those big dog-style busses & easily picked up the handling of it. That got me most of the way. Was glad to wake up from that one, you know what I mean?

======================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Feb 22, 2015, 6:21:52 AM2/22/15
My little V-note I thought was here is missing.

After waiting for months for you to come and do my laundry, finally today I had to DIM. Agreeable result, however.

Working title =

Beyond the JeWorld Odor: How To Wake Up And Smell the Roses ....

====================

Hal Womack 3-dan

May 11, 2015, 10:27:12 AM5/11/15
Hail, Venus, my queen!

Picture yourself naked as the night,
serving the full moon.
Add it to the collection?

HAYIF [= "How Are You? I'm Fine."]

What happened to the YouTube video footage of Bertolt Brecht reading "An Die Nachgeborenen"?

PICK A BALE OF COTTON BY LEADBELLY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChYeb8ACjqw

Shall we pick a ninny ? With the world, 'tis give and take. Nickels* and annihilation vs victory and eternal glory.
* My pet name for abject poverty, also an L.A. reference, eh what? "Bang, bang!" --the cops have just murdered another poor nigga. [Except I've cut down the number of bangs, for prose style.]

==================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Jun 17, 2015, 10:41:09 AM6/17/15
Happy Birthday, Venus!

----------------------

Hal Womack 3-dan

Jun 30, 2015, 7:06:47 AM6/30/15
Yo, Venus!

You are scheduled to play YULIA PUTINTSEVA in Round 2. How about updating your Website* to tell your fans the particulars of that match, including whether we can watch live-stream on-line? I'd be willing to pay a reasonable fee again for the pleasure.

The Wimbledon Website seems to have been designed by a retarded cousin of SonnaBush.

Coming: "Sheriff Mahdi".

*
http://venuswilliams.com/tennis/news/

================================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Sep 8, 2015, 6:41:30 PM9/8/15
LUNCH MONEY. R U Ready 2 Rule?
My log file reveals that I've had the lead line of the title above pending since Thursday, July 23rd, more than six weeks ago, so now at last I am using it. Maybe before too long I'll come back to its meaning. Meanwhile, A) We pause briefly & respectfully to observe that today's the 80th anniversary of Bernard Baruch's assassination via hit man of Senator Huey P. Long in the State capitol building in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. This bloody shoot-down of the last great white American reformer marked the death of democracy in America and the beginning of the Yidocracy of the secret police under which our whole world now suffers, albeit in varying degrees of syriosity. And B)

Less than two hours from the moment of this here tapping, you and Serena will play in the quarter-finals of the U.S. Open, so: If you girls had just had the elementary good manners to be born white and if you were otherwise the same in the development of your lives, especially tennis-wise, then would the honchos of the sport have been smart enough, starting about 16 or 17 years ago, systematically to put one of y'all in Column A and the other in Column B, so as to allow the possibility of a Sisters' Match in the Finals? I mean, show biz, audience appeal, suspense, drama, human interest, ticket sales, all that good stuff, right? If only you were white.

But, y'all being black, the whitesters in charge must have been scared shitless that by doing what looked sensible they would be setting up most vividly the Big Nigger Takeover of Tennis on the Women's Side. Tournament after tournament coming to the conclusion of the book-end Williams Sisters: How could the Top Sheetheads** face it? Impossible, so they slimied out. Has this lil' dialectic been discussed intelligently anywhere so far? Now, of course, 'tis way late in the game, as they say.

Well I just this moment learned something about the USTA and its current boss, Katrina Adams what takes a lot of steam out of slams on the color line, it does. So what exactly is the Honorable KA's excuse for failing to put the two of you in opposing halves of the draw? Who would have objected to such simplicity?

Switching way over: I've learnt how to read minds, at least somewhat. That's how I know you're planning to extend a feeler towards Plains, Georgia to find whether Rosalynn & Jimmy would like to have you visit with them @ your earliest opp, preferably after the Finals.

When you're there ITF or In The Flesh with the apparently dying and certainly very smart old former President then, wearing your hat as mistress of design, you'll mention to him the artworks of the Huichol of Nayarit. He will OK you forthwith to go SouthWest there to ask their high hands to weave a shroud for his funeral. Thus at an historic moment will the bright, vital, powerful colors & shapes of pre-Columbian cactus culture enter staid Baptist-land. Furthermore, large portraits of the two greatest North American religious leaders of the last Century will feature prominently in the ceremonial setting. We refer, of course, to MLK and to Archbishop Oscar Romero, both of whom were assassinated by JAR or JewAmerican Regime agents. J & R will also confer via video with Pope Frank WRT a suitable elegy directed toward the elevation of our suffering race.

I herewith make bold to publish these remarks, confident that your noble pride will lead you resolutely to implement the best policy of witch you have conceived, even though certain aspects thereof have gone public beforehand via my eaves-dropping on the party-line, as it were.

May the Best Sister win!
WIKI: [Serena and Venus Williams played their first professional match against each other in the second round of the 1998 Australian Open. Venus won 7-6(4), 6-1.

...Legacy
The all-Williams final at the 2001 US Open drew a larger television audience than the Notre Dame-Nebraska college football game being broadcast at the same time. In fact, part of the reason that the women's final at the US Open was moved to its "prime time" spot was because of the positive effect that the Williams sisters had on television ratings. CBS's four highest-rated US Open women's finals of the last decade all involved the Williams sisters.]
** [Katrina Adams (born August 5, 1968) is a former professional American tennis player from Chicago and the current president of the United States Tennis Association.] She be colored dark, like close to black.

=============

Hal Womack 3-dan

Oct 2, 2015, 1:49:47 PM10/2/15
Babe! Will we be able to watch online your Wuhan finals against Garbiñe Muguruza?

Besides watching U2 play, why would anyone buy a TV?

=====================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Oct 28, 2015, 7:54:53 PM10/28/15
FTR = "For The Record": Do you want to hire William Edstrom to advise you?

[....Unless. The US government would soon be either bankrupt or no longer in existence.

Beginning in the Fall of 2008, the consensus of bankers and hedge fund vultures came to be that the US government will be bankrupt before 2039 or no longer in existence sometime before the year 2039.
...There are $630 trillion in outstanding derivatives globally according to the Bank of International Settlements (BIS) in Switzerland. That is, about $630 trillion in bets placed on about $100 trillion in stocks and bonds. An analogy, to the large amount of bets placed on a smaller amount of stocks and bonds, is the St. Louis Fed data that $60 trillion in claims exist for US dollars against $12 trillion in actual US dollars in circulation globally.
...A negative US Treasury bond interest rate swap spread indicates investors think the US Treasury will no longer be solvent in the future, not a safe bet anymore. Negative numbers for US Treasury bond interest swap spreads are flashing red lights indicating a soon to be bankrupt (or non-existent) US government.

In late September 2015, the US Treasury 10 year bond swap spread went negative, becoming lower than the actual yield of the US Treasury 10 year bond. The consensus of bankers and hedge fund vultures is now that the US government will be either bankrupt (unable to pay it's bills and unable to borrow any more money) by 2025 or the US government will no longer be in existence by the year 2025.
2023.

According to current US Treasury bond interest swap spreads data, the US government will either be A) bankrupt by the end of 2023 or B) the US government will no longer be in existence by the end of 2023. The government in the USA has too much debt, $46 trillion, a whooping 312% US government debt to GDP ratio, making a sovereign debt collapse an imminent event in the USA. Greece suffered a sovereign debt collapse when it's government debt to GDP reached 125%. The US government will become bankrupt (or no longer in existence) because US government officials borrowed too much money.

Inherent in the figures and timeline are probable events in the immediate future in the USA such as short-term deflation and more "quantitative easing" (i.e. the US Treasury printing trillions of more dollars out of thin air) followed by hyper-inflation and a worthless US dollar.
... US government debt ceiling showdowns are reminders of how overly indebted the US government is and that the day is soon coming when the US government will be maxed out and unable to borrow any more money. Debt ceiling showdowns also remind the market that many Congresspeople do not want the government to borrow trillions of dollars more plus interest; aware of the possible ramifications of that (e.g. austerity, default, massive government spending cuts, higher unemployment, more money printing, hyper-inflation, tax increases, debt jubilee, etc.) leads the market to further doubt the continued solvency (or existence) of the US government in the near future.

Many wall street people routinely talk about US Treasury bond interest swap spreads having gone below actual US Treasury bond yields, what that means and what they plan to do (e.g. evacuate, take their Gulfstream jets with their second passports to their villas and penthouses in other countries); but the corporate media in the USA (i.e. the 6 corporations who own 90% of the media in the USA and the other large corporations who own another 9% of the media in the USA) has been silent about US Treasury swap spreads going below actual US Treasury bond yields ("going negative") and what that means.

Any journalist and most anybody anywhere with internet access can verify previous US Treasury interest swap spreads and can monitor data on US Treasury swap spreads going forward. News media sites all over the world need to be monitoring US Treasury interest swap spreads more closely and need to be telling their readers what are US Treasury swap spreads and what is the significance of the data about US Treasury swap spreads (e.g. you can easily figure out the year when the debt-laden US government will finally collapse from this data).

If I read in 1983, about how the Soviet Union's government would be either insolvent or no longer in existence by New Year's Eve 1991, I would have been amazed at what I was reading. I would be amazed that some reporter foresaw what billions of other people didn't see coming and if there were any facts and figures to back that up, I would look into those facts and figures.

I looked into US Treasury Bond interest rate swap spread facts and figures which indicate the United States government will be either insolvent or no longer in existence by New Year's Eve 2023. The US Treasury Bond interest rate swap spread facts and figures are compelling.

More importantly, world leaders and other important decision makers need to plan for a probable contingency that by New Year's Eve 2023, there will be a bankrupt US government. Or no more US government. The weapons stockpile (e.g. nuclear, chemical and biological) that exists in the USA makes good planning for this probable contingency a compelling imperative for the human race.

William Edstrom graduated from Columbia University in 2003. He has worked as a scientist for ten years, has co-authored publications in scientific journals such as Nature and the Journal of Biological Chemistry, and co-authored Agents of Bioterrorism: Pathogens and Their Weaponization, a Life Sciences textbook (Columbia University Press, 2005). William is a member of the Educational Writers Association.]

http://www.counterpunch.org/2015/10/28/united-states-treasury-swap-spreads/

==============================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Nov 18, 2015, 6:32:38 AM11/18/15
!Ave, Venus!

Do you beat feet hither, then you may get to my humbodle before I finally do this season's laundry. This would mean you could see my bottom sheet in its egregiously filthy condition. Without, I hasten to add, a young man's style of pollution from sex or alcohol or yet from hospital-type diseases but simply turning a light coffee brown from having an old man sleep on it for what seems like ages.

And why should such a normally repellent & insignificant sight be of attractive interest at all? You may ask. As circumstantial evidence of my status as a prophet and, lest I suffocate here from excessive modesty, as the greatest prophet of all times, putting gently into the shade such illustrious forebears as Sun Tzu, Plato, Buddha, Jesus, Mohammad, Marx and the rest, even Satchmo & Tim Leary. 'Most every time I gaze at this rotting cotton hole, it reminds me of those biblical images of prophets of old: dirty, scraggly and smelling bad. It's just because we're focussed on channeling the Word of the Most High into the ears of the masses, which cosmic preoccupation distracts us from the seemingly lesser duties of proper housekeeping. Furthermore, we are usually denouncing the crimes of kings, a dangerous hobby which tends to drive away wimmens seeking a good provider.

Now will you pray hurry, hurry, hurry to see this here talismanic dirty sheet? On the wall facing it BTW hangs the finest art in San Francisco. Also do you dare to lie down on it, then there's an iconic view of Coit Tower, worth watching all day long and sometimes lit up all night, too.

Turning now to address the world: You can surely see that does Venus accept my invite, then my perceived stature prophet-wise will thereby be immensely magnified. So as an old man born in the pre-Atomic Age, I have been courting Her lo these many years online for a love of power, as in both the basic power to keep breathing in and out and that classic P to save and to rule our world. All lerts can see She has trained herself as the Ideal Wife, to put to shame all other models of literature and history. Even Her being a way old maid of 35 years now works to my advantage, at exactly twice her age, mellowing the image of bald Winter's craggy pursuit of leafy Spring.

I get right back to prophesying, as per my record online since 1994. Shall we gander @ this latest shoot-'em-up in Paris, for example?

I direct the reader's attention to the article by the anonymous German author linked below in Alpha. He [or] asks:
"What do we actually know?

Basically, we know very little." = His too-quick answer.

Let me help out this nameless scribe and all the other pundits of Earth by providing the general global & historical context for this latest studied provocation.

To begin our review only in the modern period, we know that the Jews have been getting away with BOPs or Black OPerations ever since their assassination on Good Friday of 1865 of U.S. President Abraham Lincoln. Abe's 8th successor in office, William McKinley, failed diligently to inquire into the circumstances of the hit on his predecessor and the Jews, seizing on their opportunity, shot him, too. Via disposable agent, of course, and Emma Goldman deserves a dark assist here. The Yidz' motive in this case was to promote to the
0-0 their jootool Teddy, a move of big long-range strategic benefit to the kosher cause, as the later coming of the second Roosevelt, cryptic cripple, President-for-Life and button man for the Atomic War aka WW2 proved in spades.
Now we interrupt this broadcast to post the initial comment, after which I will allow at least twelve hours before beginning the mentioned chore. Maybe, Dog Willing, I will also return in order more fully to develop our point of proclaiming and growing leadership for the grand goal.
------------------------------------
ALPHA:
[Once again Russian's president, Vladimir Putin, has posed the right question: Who were pulling the strings in the Paris attacks? Putin, according to TASS, has given the French his full support in "solving the crime, as well as identifying both those who carried it out and those pulling the strings".

What do we actually know?

Basically, we know very little. We should note: As unprepared for the attacks as the French security services were, they were quick with ready answers on the day. Said to be responsible were the terror-militia "Islamic State" (IS).
...Mercenaries of the Americans who were put together for the storm against Damascus and Lattakia where the Russian military base lies, north of Hama and 50 kilometres from Lattakia, will within a few days be encircled. They consist of several hundred Turkish and US military advisers and mercenaries financed by the US.]
http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2015/11/17/who-is-pulling-the-terror-strings/
http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/paris-tragedy-its-necessary-know-whos-pulling-strings/ri11201
[Originally appeared in German at German Economic News. Translated by David Norris]
http://deutsche-wirtschafts-nachrichten.de/2015/11/15/anschlaege-von-paris-putin-stellt-die-frage-nach-den-drahtziehern/ by Anonymous Author
[Amy Ray of the Grammy-winning Indigo Girls is a world renown music artist, singer, songwriter, and activist from Decatur, Georgia. Over the course of her career, she has released six albums under her name,15 albums as a part of the Indigo Girls duo, and founded Daemon Records in 1990. In addition to her music career, Amy Ray is active in multiple political and social causes, including gay rights, low-power broadcasting, women's rights, indigenous struggles, gun control, environmental protection, anti-militarization, and the anti-death penalty movement among others. This year she will be performing as a part of Sunday's lineup of performing musicians.]
http://soaw.org/november/weekend-schedule-of-events/vigil-at-ft-benning/

In connection with DOG or "Dawn Over Gaza", witch has yet properly to premier. Advice from Roger Waters or Willie Nelson? Who else dares to care about the murder of children?

=============================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Jan 6, 2016, 1:02:25 PM1/6/16
Hank Williams Sr. - On Top Of Old Smoky
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCW7qXyPAjo
HW var:
On top of old smokey
All covered in snow
I lost my true lover
From a courtin' too slow

On top of old smokey
I went there in grief
A false hearted lover
Be worse than a thief

A thief will just rob you
And take what you have
A false hearted lover
Will leave you in the grave

She'll hug you and kiss
And tell you more lies
Than cross ties on a railroad
Or the stars in the skies
............... .............. ..................
But if you be patient, dear,
And willing to wait,
There's a chance I might fall back on you.
If I am convinced that there be no better fate,
Then perhaps I might decide you'll do.
[SHOWBOAT, 1951]
................ ................. ....................
Main Street merchant, "I hear he's added the scalp of 'War Chief of Earth' to those other ones he's going for."

Clerk, "Okay. You said we're taking this 'Non-violence' label from the shelf for the back room and dusting off the old 'Peace And Love, costume, right?"

Murch: "Our window display for the week will be: 'Death To the JewState & Hellorcell For All Its Goons Everywhere -- Avenge JFK, MLK & the WTC!'"

Chuck: "That oughta pack'em in and leave ol' Feinberg gasping, all right!"

Mrs. Murch enters: "And what're we doing for romance?"

Hubby: "Strictly biz, my dear. I'll leave the politicking to you."

Mrs: "Well then bring me an ibis feather*, if you please, with Shiva's headband**."
* http://tinyurl.com/hvtlgb8
** Shiva's Headband- Take Me to the Mountains
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xhDgFsMs5k

Hey, you still got a chance!

==========================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Feb 15, 2016, 12:11:59 AM2/15/16
Happy Valentine's Day, VENUS!

A wee riddle here 4 U:
"Can a single man save the world?"*

* PANDORA IN THE CONGO [2005, p.320] by
Albert Sánchez Piñol.

==============================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Feb 23, 2016, 8:31:16 AM2/23/16
Hello, Venus!

When you were in China a while back, I recommended that you consult with both medical and other sorts of high-tech experts there about possible hostile yet subtle interventions against you both acutely in competition and chronically WRT health.

More recent developments require that I withdraw that recommendation and add a warning: On Thursday 28 January, China's Big Boss Xi Jinping brazenly revealed himself as a jootool, as per the details linked below in Alpha. Until further notice, therefore, prudence obliges us to regard all officials subordinate to Xi as probable bandit agents of the NaZionists.

Xi's fresh public disgrace echoes a similar revelation some six years previously by Fidel Castro, as detailed in the Beta link.

As explained in that reference, the great Hugo Chavez disregarded my warning about the grave implications of Fidel's self-exposure and continued personally to rely on Cuban physicians. As the world knows to our sorrow, Hugo died of cancer on March 5, 2013. _Verb sap_

BTW the answer to the VD riddle = Maybe a married one will have a better chance with the job?

ALPHA:

http://tinyurl.com/j5oxp75

soc.culture.china ›
Time For China To Hang Xi Jinping? All Hail Dieudonné M'bala M'bala!
BETA:

http://tinyurl.com/jkq6wxe

talk.politics.misc ›
Fidel Castro As Jootool: Archival Info
1 post by 1 author
(Hal Womack 3-dan)
04:48 hrs PST (less than a minute ago, on Tuesday 20160223)

TT

Feb 23, 2016, 9:43:57 AM2/23/16
23.2.2016, 15:31, Hal Womack 3-dan kirjoitti:
> Hello, Venus!

You have been posting this "Mars Womack" shtick for years.

Yet I don't have the faintest idea what a mars womack is and what your
post is all about. Some kind of racist rant probably.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8AOAap6_k4

Hal Womack 3-dan

Feb 23, 2016, 10:12:10 AM2/23/16
Me being mellow @ the moment, am willing to help out even a half-wit sorehead like TT here, so a clue = my latest FB post:

Hal Womack As I have noted before, the flag design below needs editing so as to make it resemble as closely as possible the standard proportions of Old Gory in the distress position.

Such improvements being made, then we will have the perfected JDF or "JAPE* Diagnostic Flag". [*=JewAmerican Planetary Empire.] Displaying our still-hypothetical JDF @ the Ashton or @ any similar event will IMHO effectively attract contact from all attending lerts. The first important addition, of course, will be a URL. Then an appropriate slogan, such as: "Ashton 2 Jail, Mel 2 0-0!"

Experts say the Bloody Burnie charade is now over, Billary being the shoo-in for the Dims. Jill Stein, of course = only the tiniest Jewess joke of the macabre Dead Babies variety.

R U ready to dump the likes of Minister of the Left, ol' Noam Chomsky; his heir-apparent Norman Finkelstein; Amy Goodman and the rest of the Insidious Legion of Yid Agents of Influence?

Do U C the same bony hand behind the Jack Whack, the King Kill, Bobby Shot, Diana Smash, "9/11" Stunt and tens of millions of other murders worldwide over decades?

Does "Sweet Sixteen" Mean Taking Back Earth From the Jews?

NAG = Normal, Alias "Gentile". Can U dig it?
Ancillary demo chant =
First Voice: "Mu Len Su!"
Response : "Swap John!"
The assembly understands the above to mean: Mumia Abu-Jamal and Leonard Peltier to two of the nine seats on the U.S. Supreme Court and incumbent Chief Justice John Roberts to one of the freshly available cells.

Optional add-on =
First Voice: So long, Scalia!
Response : Gone to Hell!

Our demonstrations should aim @ good cheer because we are going to take power away from the kult of kosher kiddie-killers on our way to establishing the democracy of Earth as launching pad to the stars. Will we organize ourselves towards singing & dancing?

Will we learn in good time also to cast aside such sinister impediments as the ridiculous Bob Avakian Fan Club and the Trotskyist epigones of Rabbi Sam Marcy?

Immigration Slogan:

"Sleep Here, Stay Here!"

Means Zero Deportations of all well-behaved WOPs. Whether to build a border wall and further immigration polices = Separate Questions involving global considerations.

FOD = For Freedom Of Diet!

Lotsa Marijuna Flags, you bet.

MONAPEGA = MOther NAture's PEaceful GArden!

HtS = Hang the Senate!

The above slogan compatible with:
"Abolish Capital Punishment,
Even For Clintonz, Trump, Sulzbergerz & Netanyahu!"

Free Palestine & Earth!

Long live Dieudonné M'bala M'bala! (also Vladimir Putin, Bashar al-Assad, Hassan Nasrallah, Nicolas Maduro & Evo Morales).

Urgent Priority: We are looking for a solid, hospitable online venue where everyone can have her [or] say to heart's content.

Defend the innocent & free the prisoners!

+ Free Tip: Maria Smith's on my FB "timeline" or whatever MZ calls it.

==========================

TT

Feb 23, 2016, 11:57:01 AM2/23/16
No, that didn't help at all.

You seem to lack the ability to write coherently. And... sometimes less
is more.

Hal Womack 3-dan

Feb 23, 2016, 4:37:13 PM2/23/16
"Defend the innocent & free the prisoners!"

Evidently sentiments such as the one above suffice to make the nameless "TT" <as...@dprk.kp> scurry back down into its hole. Then GR2BR, eh what?

=========================

Whisper

Feb 24, 2016, 3:02:16 AM2/24/16
Sounds like a guy with a mental illness. Sad.

Hal Womack 3-dan

Feb 24, 2016, 7:21:30 AM2/24/16
Will "Whisper"s bitch help this sick puppy to grow up?

=====================

Hal Womack 3-dan

May 22, 2016, 12:34:56 AM5/22/16
Look to the sky: Red Planet at its brightest & largest in years
Published time: 20 May, 2016 21:04

Stargazers are up for a treat this weekend, with Mars appearing much brighter and larger than usual, due to the Red Planet making its closest approach to Earth in a decade.
On Sunday, the fourth planet will come into alignment with the Sun and Earth in an event called “the opposition of Mars,” so called because Mars will be situated directly to the opposite of the Sun from the Earth.

Such alignments generally cause celestial objects to appear brighter, and Mars will shine with a fiery yellow luminosity. Sky-watchers will be able to see it rising in the east when the sun sets in the west, and following the path of the sun in the sky.

This opposition happens every two years and 50 days, but the actual distance between Mars and Earth varies because of the complicated interaction of celestial bodies.

“Gravitational tugging by the other planets constantly changes the shape of our orbits a little bit. Giant Jupiter especially influences the orbit of Mars,” NASA said. “Also, the orbits of Earth and Mars don't lie in quite the same plane. The paths the planets take around the sun are slightly tilted with respect to each other.”

While May 22 will be the best time to view Mars, it will be brighter and larger than usual for the next few weeks because of its proximity. That’s because on May 30, the Red Planet will come to the closest point to Earth in over a decade, at a distance of just 46.8 million miles (75.3 million km), according to NASA.
If skies are clear, Mars will be glowing and visible to the naked eye for much of the night on the 30th, but using a simple home telescope will reveal some of its finer details.

As glorious as Mars will be to behold in a few days, the planet’s opposition in 2003 was the closest it approached to Earth since prehistoric times. Those who witnessed it had a once-in-a-lifetime experience, since the Red Planet won’t be that close for another 300 years.]

https://www.rt.com/usa/343826-mars-bright-large-sky/

Thanks to RUSSIA TODAY for the star-gazing.

Back in the aforementioned 2003, I rightly explained in advance here on the Usenet the reason for ol' KinkHenKi's order to servile SonnaBush for the US to invade Iraq: The Jews, being such a tiny minority of <3% of the Am pop, were desperately eager to get hundreds of thousands of _goyishe_ Yank troops to dip their hands in the life's blood of innocent Iraqis. By such long-tried means the Yids aimed to bolster their Praetorian Guard, guilting the lily whites, redding the blacks & lassoing the Latinos.

Chorus: The obsidian angle on the old opal mine. [Credits to Mel Gibson & to Charles Bronson.]

=========================

Hal Womack 3-dan

May 23, 2016, 12:18:24 AM5/23/16
Dijeron que el lucero será visible hoy durante el día.

============================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Jun 17, 2016, 5:14:33 PM6/17/16
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VENUS!

Maybe later during this three dozenth day I'll come back to pitch some more woo-woo
2 U.

Meanwhile @ Alpha, a taste of what I was up to this morning and Beta seems worth a repeat.

ALPHA = a circular sent to some fourscore friends & contacts:

Friendly Greetings:

The item below concerning additional USGov attacks against Syria FYI. Should you wish further to circulate my comment, by all means please do and I would appreciate notice thereof. Conceivably the original recipient may suppress it. TWT, eh what?

My comment (#369):
{Thank you for your submission. We'll notify you at ha***@gmail.com when your comment has been approved.

Hal Womack San Francisco Pending Approval} [10:15 hrs PDT = 17:15 hrs Zulu.]

{Note @ 14:04 PDT: When the Sulzbergerz suppress your comment, they do so silently, like a stab in the back in a dark alley, as befits their character.}

BEGIN COMMENT:

1 BASHAR AL-ASSAD >10K ClitRumps!

The Sulzbergerz' JYT, the U.S. Senate, the 51 mangy dipdogs, Joshua Frank & the rest of the warmongering kabal all deserve to hang for their supremely criminal aggression. Zuckertanyahu's black ops have long been busted. The perps own poison gas is blowing back over the false flags into the AIPAC bunker, causing Ol' KinkHenKi, Sheldon Adelson and Haim Saban to choke on their own foul effluvia.

We the 7BAC ["Billion And Counting"] pray both that Honorable President Vladimir Putin will find the strength to lead us to victory in GREPA or the Global REvolutionary Police Action over and against JAPE [Chorus: "JewAmerican Planetary Empire"] and that we ourselves will generate additional leadership to establish JOE or Justice On Earth under world law.] [10:15 hrs PDT.] END COMMENT

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/17/world/middleeast/syria-assad-obama-airstrikes-diplomats-memo.html?emc=edit_th_20160617&nl=todaysheadlines&nlid=49328000&_r=0

OR http://tinyurl.com/jffd4yx

[51 U.S. Diplomats Urge Strikes Against Assad in Syria
By MARK LANDLER JUNE 16, 2016

========================

Courtesy Notice for CC's: Will you please be so kind as to let me know should you wish either to be removed from my list for occasional e-circulars or else to be switched from CC to BCC?
Also, anyone either having already her (or his) own plan to Save the World or else wishing to hear my draft therefor (entitled "TWAMU" for Third World Age Matrimonial Union) is warmly invited to speak to the point.

I beg you to forgive my authorial tic re CC's. I forever begin an eletter to one eddressee, then think of another friend or contact who may share an interest in the topic and then etc. Since Michael S. Rogers, his boss Bibi, and the rest of the Secret Police snoops & cybersaboteurs are going to read every key-stroke anyway, we mizewell share directly with our friends, too?

--
(.sig follows below)

Hal Womack
REDACTED
San Francisco CA 94133
U.S.A.

4TJAM?
{= "For Truth, Justice And the Milky
way" }

BEtween Just yoU & Me & TPC*=
>> BEJUMTELKO <<

PROTOCOL

Phoneless, due to surprise cut of "Lifeline" service by Richard Branson & Co.

* Cf. THE PRESIDENT'S ANALYST [1967], starring James Coburn.

BETA:
http://language101.com/blog/putin-sings-blueberry-hill/

=======================================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Jun 21, 2016, 1:14:39 AM6/21/16
Tonight the Full Moon shines down on the beginning of the Summer of the Second Monkey of the Third Millennium of the Christian era.

Hark! Who goes there?

"Do it while you still can!" quoth the man mysterious.

================================
Message has been deleted

Hal Womack 3-dan

Jul 18, 2016, 10:51:39 PM7/18/16
Hello Venus!

The transcript @ Alpha below explains why it looks like I will miss seeing you play @ Stanford Wednesday evening. A few years ago I did very much enjoy seeing both you and Serena @ the earlier event.

Although maybe I will soon have more to say to you, this little notice itself deserves to go up stat, eh what?

Cheers, Hal

ALPHA:

BotW tennis site:

Company Logo

Jose: Welcome to our real-time support chat. How can I help you today?
Hal Womack: Lowest price for a senior BoW long-time customer to watch Venus Williams play Weds evening?
Jose: hello and thanks for coming back
Hal Womack: Hello
Jose: we only have a general adult and child fee
we still have several seats available for Wednesday night
Hal Womack: @ what price?
Jose: would you like me to call you?
Hal Womack: my telephone = 0
I have code BOTWCustomer16
Jose: i can email the price link?
Hal Womack: better to type it rt here?
+ BoW debit card
If I put on headset maybe we can talk via computer now?
17:42 hrs
Jose: i can call you if you like there is a a lot of information to cover?
Hal Womack: Second sending: Hal Womack: my telephone = 0
Jose:
DAILY TICKET PRICING
DATE/EVENT
SESSION
START TIME
PLATINUM PLUS PLATINUM
GOLD
SILVER
BRONZE
Click Session to Purchase ADULT ADULT
ADULT
**DAILY DOUBLE
ADULT
**DAILY DOUBLE
ADULT
Mon, 7/18
Round 1 01: Day 11:00 AM $121 $93
$61
$112
$50
$90
$34
02: Night 7:00 PM $121 $93
$61
$50
$34
Tue, 7/19
Round 1 03: Day 11:00 AM $121 $93
$61
$112
$50
$90
$34
04: Night 7:00 PM $121 $93
$61
$50
$34
Wed, 7/20
Round 2 05: Day 11:00 AM $126 $109
$69
$127
$56
$100
$45
06: Night 7:00 PM $141 $124
$78
$67
$56
Thu, 7/21
Round 2 07: Day 11:00 AM $126 $109
$69
$127
$56
$102
$45
08: Night 7:00 PM $141 $124
$78
$67
$56
Fri, 7/22
QFs 09: Day 12:00 PM $156 $136
$92
$167
$65
$117
$52
10: Night 7:00 PM $156 $136
$95
$65
$59
Sat, 7/23
SFs 11: Day 2:00 PM $166 $156
$96
$177
$81
$152
$69
12: Night 7:00 PM $166 $156
$96
$81
$69
Sun, 7/24
Final
13: Day 2:00 PM $191 $182
$123

$87

$72
Hal Womack: Second Sending: Hal Womack: Lowest price for a senior BoW long-time customer to watch Venus Williams play Weds evening?
Jose: these are some of the prices we have, we also still have packages for the weekend.
no senior fee sorry.
Hal Womack: waste of time here
11:39 [Actually 17:49 PDT --HW]

End Chat
Toggle Sound ON/OFF
Send Message

BETA:

Optimum corporate result from this post:
The bank's Board of Directors instantly decides to demote Jean-Laurent Bonnafé to Jose's position, to put Jose back on the grounds crew and to hire me as a general consultant, beginning with honored guest status (all expenses paid including, of course, RT limo) from Wednesday evening through the remainder of the tournament. Only rather slim odds, as it were, that Jean Lemierre will be sharp enough to execute this reform, however.

"It's a sinful world" = About 40,900 gitz [Google hits].

===========================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Jul 23, 2016, 9:33:40 AM7/23/16
BOPTIMUMOVE*

Hello, Venus!

Give you joy on your fresh victories, 5K miles apart and on the elegance of your hair yesterday.

I've figured out the best way for you to return to Wimbledon next year: As Mrs. Hal Womack, VP USA and mother of a papoose. Please, keep your seat, maybe we'll have a chance soon to talk some more about this?

Evol, H.W.

[After best Wimbledon since '09, Venus Williams vows to return

THURSDAY, JULY 07, 2016 /by AP
....So this stay at the All England Club - her 19th appearance - is not quite over for Venus.

After the long day, with one loss and one victory, Venus was asked whether she will return for a 20th Wimbledon.

''I would love to. It's all in the plans,'' she responded. ''If it's different, I'll be sure to let you know.'']

http://www.tennis.com/pro-game/2016/07/after-best-wimbledon-since-09-venus-williams-vows-return/59418/#.V5NvvtIrJgU

* aka Top Shot.

===============================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Jul 23, 2016, 11:08:08 PM7/23/16
Nasty Saturday night surprise for Venus fan w Comcast connection:

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/player/_/channel/espn2/size/condensed/
[There is no Internet connection
You can try to diagnose the problem by taking the following steps:
Go to Start > Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center > Troubleshoot Problems (at the bottom) > Internet Connections.
Try:
Checking the network cable or router
Resetting the modem or router
Reconnecting to Wi-Fi
ERR_INTERNET_DISCONNECTED] [19:33]
First blocked from watching BoW semis. #2 went to Comcast "help". #3 Comcast chat screen then disabled. #4 Then my online connection totally broken. Yesterday I was able to watch the quarterfinal online.
At 20:07 the live score report stands @ 1st set to Venus @ 6/1. 3/2 for V in 2nd set.
BTW an interesting link:
http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/07/22/gavin-longs-manifesto-and-the-politics-of-terrorism/
========================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Aug 26, 2016, 7:18:51 PM8/26/16
What about the U.S. Open?

Will you advise us re any online live-streaming, whether free or pay-per-view? Also re TV coverage of V match?

=======================

Was: Re: The US Open + New Shipping Rates

On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 4:01 PM, EleVen by Venus <te...@elevenbyvenus.com> wrote:
Discounted Shipping and New Products Trouble Viewing? Click Here

COLLECTIONS TOPS BOTTOMS DRESSES SALES

NOW OFFERING NEW SHIPPING RATES!

postm...@elevenbyvenus.com via elevenbyvenuswilliams.onmicrosoft.com
4:09 PM (7 minutes ago)

to me

Your message to te...@elevenbyvenus.com couldn't be delivered.
The group team only accepts messages from people in its organization or on its allowed senders list, and your email address isn't on the list.
hal.womack Office 365 team
Sender Action Required
Sender not allowed
----------------------------------

Mouth 10, Ears 0 ?

=====================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Aug 30, 2016, 8:38:16 PM8/30/16
After watching online Venus & Serena's matches, the screen display drove me to a wee bit of research. Specifically the Chase ad took up about 45% of the screen and stayed there permanently, crushing the mere tennis into the lower half. Consequently we conclude the highly competitive Obnoxious & Stupid Prize for the week is won by:
Jamie Dimon, chairman, president and chief executive officer of JPMorgan Chase, who annually takes home >$20,000,000 [twenty million dollars U.S.] as his cut of the big bank's loot.

In our perfected world --after first hanging Mr. Dimon, HRC, Sulzbergerz & Kabal-- I daresay we will give viewers the audio option of hearing only the live court sounds, starting with the umpire. Currently, of course, we are obliged to listen to the continuous inanities of the hired commentators in order to hear snatches of the good stuff. Also, whereas now the score's invisible to the vast remote audience, we will display it prominently, displacing the ads on the walls.

I have spoken, You may kiss my ring.
=======================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Sep 1, 2016, 9:07:52 PM9/1/16
Having just finished watching Serena win her second round match in straight sets and having already yesterday awarded Chase boss Jamie Dimon the Obnoxious & Stupid Prize for his all-time bad ad, today it remains only to add Dangling Dog Turds to Dimon's OSP.

Between thwacks from the court, the Official Yakkers poured crud into our ears as usual.

Kind of amusing to watch the Champ play with a saucer-sized white watch on her off-hand, as if midway through the second set, she might apologize for having to stop on account having a previous appointment with her hairdresser. Also hard to believe that she can be comfortable on a keyboard with those long nails but apparently she does manage to wrap them around a racket handle OK, eh what?

Now the best news for the last week, of course, was QB Colin Kaepernick of the San Francisco 49-ers bringing a touch of honor back to the American scene which needs it so badly. Please, keep your seat!

The best write-up I've seen on CK's fine gesture was in USA TODAY*, surprisingly enough, by sports reporter Jarrett Bell, clearly a man of honor himself.

* http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/columnist/bell/2016/08/27/colin-kaepernick-national-anthem-protest-san-francisco-49ers/89485948/

Also of interest was some background on the anthem which Sam Husseini turnipped:

http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/08/30/the-anti-muslim-origins-of-the-star-spangled-banner/

The four victories by the Super Sisters a further pleasant touch.

http://www.usopen.org/index.html

MOTS or Moral Of The Story = Obviously Venus should marry me, as long proposed, so as finally to clear the path to the altar for Unohu. Then everybody will be so relieved when Serena hooks up with some swain less than 20 years older than herself. Ima de Man wid de Plan to please all, capiche, youngsters?

===================================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Sep 8, 2016, 5:27:27 AM9/8/16
http://tinyurl.com/hhtdnhn

rec.sport.tennis ›
Should Serena?
1 post by 1 author
(Hal Womack 3-dan)
02:18 hrs PDT on Thursday, 9/8/2016 (less than a minute ago).

==========================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Sep 15, 2016, 7:34:00 AM9/15/16
Yo, Venus!

You were looking so fine in the bleachers in those rare camera pauses during Serena's flop in the semis. Moving right along, however....

Timezaslippinby so that we the 7BAC ["Billion And Counting"] now have only 53 days left wherein to defeat the threat of "Tragic Tuesday" and instead to realize the dream of "Sweet Sixteen", taking back Earth from the Jews, yadig O NAG [Normal, Alias "Gentile"]?

Punting for the moment on the Marriage Question, I can with certainty move to the relatively humble Sage & Star level, again proposing only that you take me for your teacher in an online course of World Civics 101, tens of thousands of notes being already available therefor. To boil it all to one sentence: {From the Dallas Jack Whack to the NYC Jewish Lightning Strike of "9/11" to the last Gaza Massacre [GM'14] witch initiated the current ClitRump In the Burning Dumpster Campaign JUSA 2016, the hitherto hidden hand of the Dispersed Vast Malignity or "DVM" has at last arrogantly revealed itself to all except for the last blind monkeys.}

Your first test in this course = Contacting Mel Gibson to brace him with the news that we are now provisionally drafting him to run for Prez, with yourself for his VP, a timely career move, eh what? Whether I will get you noticeably pregnant before the vote remains to be seen, as they say in the morgue (touch wood by tap, tap, tapping on the underside of the lid). As we continue the lesson our joint platform will shape up in more detail, puff, puff. Basically we aim to lead the Am pop to defeat JAPE [Chorus: "JewAmerican Planetary Empire"] and then to join with the rest of our rainbow race in ringing in the First World Order of the Third World Age, the harmonious maturity of our species. All clear as a grey goose so far, flap, flap? You want proof?

We need to clean up Mother Earth, our Home Planet, preparatory properly to cracking the infinitely eternal Kozmeg, as long taught by Tiny Doctor Tim [Firesign Theater from 1968, way down below]. One of our current lift off practical problems, after we first HtS or "Hang the Senate" [AFTOC = "After a Fair Trial, Of Course"] is mentioned in Zeta.

They say that worldwide about 22,000 kids died yesterday (and every other day) from "nickels" aka extreme poverty. Then there are the ones whom JAPE murders even more directly in Yemen, Palestine, Afghanistan etc.

Fight fiercely, Harvard!

"Facing the rising sun of our new day begun,
Let us march on till victory is won."
My latest circular, already forwarded to you separately:

Friendly Greetings, a musical note FYI:

[‘The Negro National Anthem.'

The second and third verses are specific to those whose forefathers were enslaved and who have faith in God.

YouTube has many renditions. Ray Charles, the greatest piano player ever —backed by the Raelettes in pastel gospel gowns on the Dick Cavett show in 1972— modifies the lyric and jazzes it up. Most performers seem impelled to do something special with an anthem. YouTube yielded two straightforward versions which happen to have graphics glorifying Martin Luther King and Barack Obama. ]

http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/09/14/lift-every-voice-and-sing-the-appropriate-anthem/

Thanks to Fred Gardner!

http://tinyurl.com/j8czgq8 for the music

WaPo By Radley Balko: [Give the Weirton, W.Va., police chief some credit. He’s come up with a new spin on the the same problem. He just fired a cop for not killing someone....]

http://tinyurl.com/z9d4qdo

SFPD to offer the honorable Stephen Mader a promotion from his previous post + a relocation allowance?

Long live Colin Kaepernick!

BTW should we encourage the Public Library to create an online "newsgroup" wherein all members will be free to publish under their own verified names? Will such a move help to create the fabled "level playing field" to foster robust debate, the eternal mother of truth, that magic weapon which slays only deceivers?

Speaking of whom, Zuckertanyahu's FB has suddenly banned me for displaying the flag appended below. I recommend meditation on the last Gaza Massacre* [GM'14] as the beginning of ClitRump In the Burning Dumpster Campaign 2016 USA.

* "What Sort of Society Feels Absolutely Nothing After Killing Hundreds of Children?"

[Israel killed 546 Palestinian children over the course of only 50 days in Gaza in 2014. Of those, 180 were babies and toddlers under the age of five.]

Gideon Levy Jul 28, 2016 12:33 PM

read more: http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.733743

========================

Courtesy Notice for CC's: Will you please be so kind as to let me know should you wish either to be removed from my list for occasional e-circulars or else to be switched from CC to BCC?

Also, anyone either having already her (or his) own plan to Save the World or else wishing to hear my draft therefor (entitled "TWAMU" for Third World Age Matrimonial Union) is warmly invited to speak to the point.

I beg you to forgive my authorial tic re CC's. I forever begin an eletter to one eddressee, then think of another friend or contact who may share an interest in the topic and then etc. Since Michael S. Rogers, his boss Bibi, and the rest of the Secret Police snoops & cybersaboteurs are going to read every key-stroke anyway, we mizewell share directly with our friends, too?

--
(.sig follows below)
Hal Womack
REDACTED
San Francisco CA 94133
U.S.A.

4TJAM?
{= "For Truth, Justice And the Milky
way" }

BEtween Just yoU & Me & TPC*=
>> BEJUMTELKO <<

PROTOCOL

Phoneless, due to surprise cut of "Lifeline" service by Richard Branson & Co. I have now learned, however, how to call out via Google.

* Cf. THE PRESIDENT'S ANALYST [1967], starring James Coburn.
2 Attachments [which if I only knew how to post the pix to Usenet, I would]
Firesign Theater - Waiting for the Electrician or Someone Like Him (1968) (Complete Album)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I2PjLna4C0
ZETA:
[Apollo astronauts who have ventured out of the protective magnetosphere of mother Earth appear to be dying of cardiovascular disease at a far higher rate than their counterparts—both those that have stayed grounded and those that only flew in the shielding embrace of low-Earth orbit. Though the data is slim—based on only 77 astronauts total—researchers speculate that potent ionizing radiation in deep space may be to blame. That hypothesis was backed up in follow-up mouse studies that provided evidence that similar radiation exposure led to long-lasting damage to the rodents’ blood vessels. All of the data was published Thursday in the journal Scientific Reports.

The study, while not definitive, may add an extra note of caution to the potential hazards of future attempts to fly to Mars and elsewhere in the cosmos.

“These data suggest that human travel into deep space may be more hazardous to cardiovascular health than previously estimated,” concluded the study authors, led by health researcher Michael Delp at Florida State University.

...The death rate from cardiovascular disease among the Apollo lunar astronauts was a whopping 43 percent, which is around four to five times the rate seen in the non-fliers and low-fliers (nine and 11 percent, respectively).

...Delp and his colleagues are working with NASA on follow-up studies of astronauts’ health.

Scientific Reports, 2016. DOI: 10.1038/srep29901]
http://tinyurl.com/gl577yq OR
http://arstechnica.com/science/2016/07/apollo-astronauts-dying-of-heart-disease-at-4-5x-the-rate-of-counterparts/

Whew! Glad you made it all the way through this one, too?

===============================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Oct 12, 2016, 3:13:35 AM10/12/16
FTR or "For The Record": Will your HK match today vs Alize Cornet be live-streamed at all?

You seem to be utterly indifferent to your online fans, so I am posting this question mainly to show where the fault lies, my dear. Some of us do without a TV, you know?

======================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Jan 1, 2017, 3:39:33 AM1/1/17

My goodness, just now I woke up from one of my many naps to find only minutes left in the Old Year of Sweet Sixteen. The last seconds thereof now tick away, according to that wee clock on the lower rt of the screen. The moment booms, people cheer, welcoming the New Year of 2017 in the international Christian calendar, heirloom of the millennially mutating Roman Empire!

Give joy to Younger Sis for having at last made straight her path to the altar, at least in official plan. Although everybody knows the universally preferred general order of such things, when the elder passes 26, then it's throw the pound cake out the window, Sally, and Every Girl for Herself! And it's been almost a dozen of those, eh what?

Now what can you do to upstage her, hmm?
Este año me voy a lanzar a la tarea de hacer mi propio negocio.
Putin's New Year Address 2017: Challenging year brought us closer together
https://www.facebook.com/RTnews/videos/10155069280549411/
-------------------------------------
http://tinyurl.com/zpu7bjp
talk.politics.misc ›
JeWar vs World & How Our RAM* Can Win It [*= RAcial iMmensity]
08:40 hrs PST on NYE of "Sweet Sixteen" (less than a minute ago)
1 post by 1 author
(Hal Womack 3-dan)
FB: ....
For the hellavit, jumping back a year in the files, while outside my window the fireworks still roar:

{Two Cops ‘Accidentally’ Fire 27 Rounds at Mother Who Lives With Them
December 31, 2015 2:28 pm·
[All we have been told by local police is that the victim is the mother of one of the members of law enforcement who lived there.

North Las Vegas police said no charges will be filed and there is no further investigation expected.] }

http://countercurrentnews.com/2015/12/two-cops-accidentally-fire-27-rounds-mother-lives/

Whatever happened with this old story?
-----------------
Glory to President Bashar al-Assad and his victors in the battle of Aleppo! Doom to JAPE*! Long live our Third World Age, beginning in the Year of the Cock yet to come!

[*= JewAmerican Planetary Empire.]

Hail TWAMU*?

[*= "Third World Age Matrimonial Union".]

=======================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Feb 13, 2017, 9:14:47 AM2/13/17

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, VENUS, IN THE YEAR OF THE COCK, TICK-TOCK!

Light up the Local Group or glimmer away like zillionth tail lights on the 13th lane to Katy?

Remember "MLG"?

Nurse!

=====================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Mar 29, 2017, 10:39:37 AM3/29/17
In the face of repeated comments over time, Venus has shown herself completely indifferent to encouraging her online fans to watch live streaming of her matches. So be it.

==================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Mar 30, 2017, 3:26:30 AM3/30/17
Beating Angelique Kerber, the world's #1-rated opponent [7/5; 6/3] does, of course, qualify as at least an indirect encouragement to her online fans to keep watching. As I recall, my own free live stream for the day came through YouTube, with the commentary in Italian (I think that was the language), which was an improvement over the usual hired nit-wit chatter in English. With Kid Sis sidelined, Venus really caught fire.

Venus now set for the Miami semifinals later today [Thursday, 3/30], although as of this moment the tournament website* has yet to catch up with yesterday's results.

* http://www.miamiopen.com

============================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Mar 30, 2017, 3:44:51 AM3/30/17
We, world tennis fandom, should encourage officials of all future tournaments to put the Sisters Williams in different halves of the draw, so that if they do play each other, the loser will come in second in the event. Simple and obvious, eh what?

-------------------

Hal Womack 3-dan

May 15, 2017, 12:14:29 AM5/15/17
Yo, Good Lookin'!

I have twisted a wee bit of verse just so:

What to do with the captain's daughter?
What to do with the captain's daughter?
What to do with the captain's daughter?
Early in the morning?

Toss'er in bunk with the drunken sailor,
Toss'er in bunk with the drunken sailor,
Toss'er in bunk with the drunken sailor,
Early in the morning!

Way hay and up he rises,
Way hay and up he rises,
Way hay and up he rises,
Early in the morning!

FYI here's the link to the original:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGyPuey-1Jw

Drunken Sailer - Irish Rovers

Will Holy JOE ["Justice On Earth"] save the butter?

And what about the proposed branding campaign for MLG or "Murdering Little Girls" --Remember?

Another one of my latest:

http://tinyurl.com/lnd24xw

soc.culture.usa ›
32nd Anniversary of Mass Murder by Philadelphia Police
23:26 hrs PDT on 5/13 (less than a minute ago).
1 post by 1 author
(Hal Womack 3-dan)
On this date of 13 May in 1985 the Philadelphia police....
--YKA = "You Knew Already?"
==========================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Jun 17, 2017, 6:30:18 PM6/17/17

KozmiKing Seeks KozMa?

Yesterday, Champion Trophy Babe, I was twice as old as you. That ratio's gone forever, me now only 35 years ahead.

You have to admit that any SOB or "Silly Old Bachelor" who's applying for the job of Redeemer, here to mention only one title variant, would have to agree with me that you would make the ideal bride, eh what?

So do it while still we can?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VENUS!

Serve de Peeps?

===============================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Oct 25, 2017, 5:19:05 AM10/25/17
Love your hair in Singapore!

===========================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Oct 29, 2017, 7:14:53 AM10/29/17
Fab post game interview there, chile! The Big Bitch do want to see can I plump you up a little, for reasons already mentioned.

{ Harper’s train of thought seemed to have been running a slightly divergent course during this discussion, but it converged with the conversation again. “That guy must have been a beast when he was in his prime.”

The senior agent contemplated Harper for a period of two seconds, and then said quietly, “He’s in his prime. Right now.”

THE OLD MAN [2017, p. 152], a novel by Thomas Perry.}

Hal Womack 3-dan

Dec 20, 2017, 1:38:39 AM12/20/17
RED BEARD [1965] directed by Akira Kurosawa goes well with red wine (entirely vegan BTW).

BTW #2 & FWIW: Today ZTY [ZuckerTanYahu] blocked me again from Facebook for 30 days, the 4th or 5th time in the last couple of years. The last comment I posted there is copied below in Alpha FYI. Fortunately, I had independently composed it on my Linux word processor.

Hang ZTY for JeWar Crimes? AFTOC [=”After a Fair Trial, Of Course”].

MERRY CHRISTMAS To You and to Yours!
…………………………………..

ALPHA:

[Do we the Am pop need the support of the rest of our NAG 8-BRU [Normal, Alias "Gentile"; "Billion (Rounded Up)"] HuRa to take over the Pentagon and, basically, to accomplish a revolution against JAPE or the JewAmerikan Planetary Empire?

Herewith a highly condensed historical proposition: The Dallas Jack Whack was the all-time biggest kosher coup d'etat; JLS-911 [Jewish Lightning Strike] a YBOP or "Yid Black OP" of similar magnitude preceding GM'14 [Gaza Massacre] witch has been followed by the administration of AIPAC's T-RumPus45 and its present wild & wanton threat to destroy our whole world, starting with further criminal aggression against the honorable nations of Iran and North Korea. Since 1945 JAPE has murdered, in the strictest sense of that most important transitive verb, tens of millions of victims worldwide.

Of the existing intellectual leaders of our
8-BRU, what percentage essentially agree with the above review?

How says the reader?

The Half-Dozen Dares: To know, do, fight, win, rule and retire.]

[He smelled like he had not showered in days, often because he had not.]
THE WOLF OF SARAJEVO [2017, p. 178], a novel by Matthew Palmer. Otherwise a poisonous book, penned in the pay of vipers. ("Days"?). To find a positive work for balance would take a bit of searching --maybe Diana Johnstone could advise us.

==================================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Jan 12, 2018, 12:06:25 PM1/12/18
VENUS, a preliminary note:

Women’s tennis in Gaza?
……………………………………...
Gaza girls score for freedom
Amjad Ayman Yaghi The Electronic Intifada 28 December 2017

http://tinyurl.com/yb3j4vcn

……………………………………………

These are the Palestinian children Israel killed* in 2017
--Maureen Clare Murphy-- Rights and Accountability 10 January 2018

http://tinyurl.com/ybrtp335

[* The correct and extremely important transitive verb here = “murdered” rather than the mere “killed”, as if the slain children were merely so many chickens. The Jew State of Israel = a 100% criminal entity. All deaths resulting from Israeli action = murder before that law which serves justice only. --HW]

==============================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Feb 14, 2018, 9:17:19 PM2/14/18
Dear Venus,

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!
……………………….

The following draft suggestion has been sitting in my files for a couple of months already:

First you politely drop in on Mr. & Mrs. Willie Nelson in Texas for a wee peyote breakfast and general friendly get-acquainted chat.

Then you call on Clint Eastwood in Carmel or nearby. Old Clint is well known to have been sympathetic to beautiful women during his long life and should appreciate the surprise of the visit, even if arranged in advance. After being seated, you whisper in his aged ear, as it were, such that he agrees to serve as the overlord of the Ahed Tamimi Rescue Project.

Clint consequently invites Mel Gibson and Roland Emmerich to meet with him in order to form the appropriate committee. ATCOM proposes to bring Ahed to California along with, say, 5 of her chosen relatives. ATCOM will give this family group some 5 to 10 million dollars to establish themselves in the State, the sum will include housing expenses. ATCOM proposes to employ Ahed as a consultant on a dramatic film with a Palestinian theme. Whether AT also has acting talent remains to be seen. Either way, the mentioned amount = a very effective PR purchase.

Possible additional invitees for ATCOM include: Evo Morales, Bashar al-Assad, Andrea Camilleri, John le Carre, Sean Connery, Mario Vargas Llosa, Woody Harrelson, Paul Craig Roberts, Alison Weir, Arundhati Roy, Rohinton Mistry and Colin Kaepernick.

Israeli Jews of interest include Gideon Levy and Uri Avnery.

=============================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Apr 10, 2018, 3:04:08 PM4/10/18
Last Fall did job-job trigger the launch of the NaZionist ersatz Love Torpedo?

===============================

Hal Womack 3-dan

May 5, 2018, 11:22:22 AM5/5/18
Venus Williams vs Anett Kontaveit:

Now (Saturday morning 20180505, San Francisco), my dear, it looks like the only way to watch online live stream your so soon impending match be via handing over one's credit card data to some sharpies' gambling outfit. Scratch that. Could I but pay some modest fee, say $5, for a day's access to some responsible-looking entity --as has happened before but evidently not now-- then happy would I be.

As it is, however, I have to cheer for your victory, 'cause then I should be able both right quick and cheerfully to watch highlights thereof for free on YouTube. OTOH should you lose, however, then such review usually too depressing for yours truly.

So strength to your hand!

EARTH FROM SPACE:
http://tinyurl.com/y9hsrnrw

YKA "13, 40, X, Ω"

============================

Hal Womack 3-dan

May 6, 2018, 12:46:53 PM5/6/18
Darn! Well, youth will be served, eh what? Have you already left Spain?

It occurs to me that that country appears to have among its population some honorable figures with whom consultation might be profitable.

You are known, I believe, for sponsoring women's tennis centers in several locations internationally.

Suppose that you were to consider the severe challenge of establishing such resources in the most afflicted spots on our Planet. Palestine, of course, leaps to mind when we call up this category of suffering. Imagine opening one of your clubs in Gaza. One big attraction of such an enterprise there might be that you would create brief photo biographies of all members. Then did the Jews murder any of them, as they notoriously so often do ("One shot, two kills"; Willie Peter and so on), then publication of the well organized vikpix would serve to enhance the global embarrassment of the KosherKultish Killers. Potential applicants to the Gaza Center for Women's Tennis might be attracted by the potential deterrent and defensive value of their membership there. The presently imprisoned heroine, young Miss Ahed Tamimi would be a most excellent person to approach for advice on the subject. Capiche?

Among many ravaged and bleeding countries of our Earth, the very most brutalized spot seems to be the Congo, allee samee there for more than a century now, tens of millions gone, it is said. Suppose that you were to consider creating a Women's Tennis Center, for example, in the city of Kindu, capital of Maniema province in the eastern Congo.

Early on in such an undertaking, you would want to study up on the main causes of violence in the region generally. Who are the main profiteers from mining in the area? Are these parties supplying relatively advanced weapons to various local warlords in order by fueling constant strife to protect the improperty interests of the former from the emergence of a stable local government?

Where might you find honest experts --always a key category-- to advise you about the darkest Congo? The first name to my mind in that regard = the world famous Dieudonné M'bala M'bala, whose father was from Ekoudendi in Cameroon. Also John le Carre showed his interest in the general region with his fine novel _The Constant Gardener_ (2001). Bolivia under President Evo Morales and Syria under President Bashar al-Assad rank as the most reputable governments against the intercontinental background of a sordid sea of satraps of JAPE ["JewAmerikan Planetary Empire"]; so the former's diplomats would be of interest. Someone in South Africa?

Maybe when you have quite finished decorating the polo club?

========================

Hal Womack 3-dan

May 27, 2018, 8:43:34 AM5/27/18
Hello, Venus!

Looks like live stream = 0 again for your impending (within the hour) match against Q.Wang, except for the usual betting shop.

The French Open misses an obvious market opp, eh what?

Besides myself, Miss Ahed Tamimi will also have to miss attendance today ITF or "In The Flesh". Without even mentioning the 112 or so Palestinians whom the Jews have murdered recently in Gaza.

"Kraft durch Freude_"? There's a lot to learn, eh what? Best wishes, as per siempre!

=========================

Calimero

May 27, 2018, 11:20:19 AM5/27/18
Are you a Nazzi?

Max

Hal Womack 3-dan

Jun 17, 2018, 7:22:59 PM6/17/18
Hello again, Venus, and Happy 38th!

BTW Serena's husband turns out to be a shameless joostooge and accomplice to the multitudes of NaZionist murders. This grim fact came to my attention just this weekend. Which of the three of you know already the names of Mr. Ibrahim Abu Thuraya --the Third Abraham-- and Miss Razan al-Najjar (medic), two of JAPE*s thousands of victims in Gaza? [*=JewAmerikan Planetary Empire].

=======================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Jul 2, 2018, 5:19:03 AM7/2/18
Looks like Venus in Wimbledon first round less than 3 hrs from this moment is online dead stream in the USA, even from the bet shop racket.

=======================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Jul 14, 2018, 6:24:27 AM7/14/18
How much does the owner of "Bet 356" pay the boss of Wimbledon for suppressing live-stream coverage of an event like the championship match between Serena and Kerber, impending in less than 3 hours from the moment of this writing?

====================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Jul 14, 2018, 11:40:24 AM7/14/18
Saturday 14 July 08:33 hrs PDT:

So I signed up for "ESPN+" because it advertised "live stream". The Williams v Kerber match is on. "ESPN+" is broadcasting instead only three minor courts. Serena Williams is suppressed without comment whatsoever. Score in her match at this moment apparently 2/2 from the Wimbledon channel. "ESPN+" makes T-Rump look good by comparison.

==============================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Jul 17, 2018, 2:15:01 AM7/17/18
Friendly Greetings & FYI:

http://tinyurl.com/y74j9pd6

alt.california ›

Facebook Censorship on the Jew Question

20:36 hrs PDT (1 minute ago) on Monday, 20180716. [Zulu = +7 hrs.]

1 post by 1 author

Hal Womack 3-dan

Maybe I will also return soon to repeat my earlier proposal that we try to push our public libraries to create public pages somewhat on model of the old Usenet but with posting thereto limited to verified members willing to sign their own true names. This measure would prevent sabotage of free discussion via anonymous dumping of garbage, a malicious destructive tactic which may be easily inspected on the old Usenet newsgroups, particularly political ones.

One of the most interesting thoughts to pop up lately on my FBP was: "The person who saves the children of Gaza shall rule the world."

=================================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Jul 18, 2018, 11:09:48 AM7/18/18

Dear Venus,

This morning I was pleased to learn that both you and Mama Serena the Strong are planning to play in the San Jose tournament (July 30--August 5).

Should you prove to be both so kind and so brave as to send me a pass for the event, then you may be sure that I will do my best to attend. Should you like, I will even pay you the $31.00 that the site cited below advertises as the cheapest ticket price.

Should you respond affirmatively to this beggar’s proposal then few indeed will more happily surprised than my own humble self. But, as they say, “asking is free”, right? And it’s been years since I last enjoyed seeing you ITF or “In The Flesh” down in that region.

With best wishes from your long-time fan, Hal Womack

=========================

http://tinyurl.com/y7yba6gx MOON VENUS APOD
…………………………….
Tournament Info:
http://www.mubadalasvc.com/
============================
CONFUCIAN ANALECTS.
BOOK VIII. T'AI-PO.
CHAP. XIII.
CONFUCIUS* SEZ:
(* 551–479 BC)
論語
泰伯第八
【十三章】
【一節】子曰、篤信好學、守死善道。
【二節】危邦不入、亂邦不居、天下有道則見、無道則隱。
【三節】邦有道、貧且賤焉、恥也、邦無道、富且貴焉、恥也。

CONFUCIAN ANALECTS.
BOOK VIII. T'AI-PO.
CHAP. XIII.

1. The Master said, 'With sincere faith he unites the love of learning; holding firm to death, he is perfecting the excellence of his course.

2. 'Such an one will not enter a tottering State, nor dwell in a disorganized one. When right principles of government prevail in the kingdom, he will show himself; when they are prostrated, he will keep concealed.

3. 'When a country is well-governed, poverty and a mean condition are things to be ashamed of. When a country is ill-governed, riches and honour are things to be ashamed of.' In a country well governed, poverty is something to be ashamed of. In a country badly governed, wealth is something to be ashamed of.]

Hal Womack 3-dan

Aug 5, 2018, 12:17:34 AM8/5/18
20180804 Sunday @ 21:07:

Yo, Girl, Before I forget:

And I’m drafting this wee note on Google Docs ‘cause between Joogle & me home system somethin’s messin’ with my posting on this here long thread.

Anyhoo, in his latest novel TWISTED PREY John Stanford takes a pretty darned elevated look at JAPE (my term, of course) assassination techniques, a topic of considerable interest to all bold voices who are also fond of breathing.

Even more importantly, Stanford throws in several mentions of a novel by Carl Hiaasen SKINNY DIP. Pure gold & a big vein, too. _Verb sap_, capiche?

===========================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Aug 5, 2018, 12:22:29 AM8/5/18
Oops, that's "Johnn Sandford" the author, I think, who kinda deserves a mixup 'cause of his scrawly signature on the website.

http://www.johnsandford.org/books.html

===================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Aug 7, 2018, 8:39:14 AM8/7/18
http://tinyurl.com/yc6uxdug

alt.california ›

Sulzberger Today* On Merkin Motherhood (NYT)

1 post by 1 author

*= Sunday, August 5th.

====================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Aug 11, 2018, 6:26:21 AM8/11/18
[Free on YouTube]
[Sister of Mercy 1946 drama Alexander Knox Dean Jagger ..save as many human lives as possible]

http://tinyurl.com/yammh7bz

My thanks to ** for having recommended to me the biopic drama linked above starring Rosalind Russell.

WIKI: [Elizabeth Kenny (20 September 1880 – 30 November 1952) was an unaccredited Australian nurse who promoted a controversial new approach to the treatment of poliomyelitis. Her findings ran counter to conventional medical wisdom; they demonstrated the need to exercise muscles affected by polio instead of immobilizing them. Kenny's principles of muscle rehabilitation became the foundation of physical therapy, or physiotherapy.]

YKA = “You Knew Already?”

==================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Dec 15, 2018, 11:36:03 AM12/15/18
[Life was released on April 16, 1999 in North America. The film grossed $73,345,029 worldwide against an $80 million budget, making it a financial disappointment.]<== What happens when all the niggers sneak in and the palefaces too dumb to go. Credit for the masterpiece to untimely deceased director Ted Demme.

Now they did show LIFE at that soi disant creative vision thingee y'all just went to, right?

Chant variation:

First voice: Rasta man!

Second: Shanty man!

Third: Mule shoe!

All: Swap Johns!

The assembled understand the above hoof wear reference & sequel to mean: "MUmia Abu-Jamal and LEonard Peltier to the Supreme Court; incumbent Chief Justice John Roberts and his 8 associates to newly available cells (preferably at Parchman Farm)."

Besides their new duties at USSC, the Provisional Revolutionary Government of the USA will ask the new MU-LE justices also to serve as the honorary co-chairmen of the Prisoners' Liberation Committee, which will oversee the prompt release of an estimated 95+% of the present 2.3 million souls now held behind bars by the JewAmerican Regime ("JAR"). Note that the worst murderers now incarcerated rank as (straight) Boy Scouts in comparison to the whole U.S. Senate, Sulzberger the Heirhead, ZTY (ZuckerTanYahu), Mad Dog Mattis and the other top JAPE (..."Planetary Empire") bosses who have slain tens of millions of innocents worldwide since 1945.

All persons locked up behind dope busts will be released immediately with honors, apologies and heavy compensation for having been kidnapped under color of law. Related slogans include: Long Live Freedom of Diet and Away With All Narcs!

Chant: Marijuana, mama coca, peyotl, revolución!

OTOH other high-level arrestees for JeWar crimes will number at least 10K. Note that Israel = a 100% criminal entity. Today, Saturday, December 15, 2018 = the first anniversary of world Jewry's murder of Ibrahim Abu-Thuraya, the Third Abraham. http://tinyurl.com/yasyherx for picture and text.

=====================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Dec 19, 2018, 5:33:09 AM12/19/18
Hello, Venus!

Do you already know someone who knows something about the peyote cactus, certainly one of our world's most interesting & powerful vegetables?

Should your distressed father try a wee bite as an experiment? [Preferably mixed with pineapple juice?]

======================

Message has been deleted

Hal Womack 3-dan

Feb 14, 2019, 10:54:01 PM2/14/19
http://tinyurl.com/y6bgfynp <==Sumerian couple of ~2600 B.C.

Happy Valentine's Day, Venus!

==========================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Mar 11, 2019, 7:30:30 PM3/11/19

White whiskers whispers: A) Brava! B)Lose the dangle, 1 gold pirate?
=====================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Mar 14, 2019, 9:05:58 PM3/14/19
Do you win your match at this moment in progress (first set) against Angelique Kerber, then I should later at least be able to watch on YouTube the highlights thereof. Otherwise it would simply be too depressing, eh what?

Are you now maximizing your potential income from online viewers? Years ago I could cheerfully pay a small amount like $5 to watch one of your tournaments for a day. Now there are only slimy sharks controlling access to the live streaming. R U getting your fair cut therefrom, do you think?

===================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Mar 24, 2019, 5:54:59 AM3/24/19
Babe, your website should focus on your up-to-date play.
Location, time and date of your next match and whether live stream is available therefor and, if so, on what terms & do you recommend any available site (some of us do without TV's, you know).

SKINNY DIP [2004] by Carl Hiassen YKA*, right? [*=You Know Already].

==================

Hal Womack 3-dan

May 13, 2019, 7:51:12 AM5/13/19
Only a fool could believe that you give a rat's ass about your online fans. I would cheerfully pay again, say, $5 to watch your match impending today with Elise Mertens as I was able to do on several similar occasions in the past. Now, however, the only choice for live streaming your play comes from a couple of gambling outfits that want my credit card data and fuck them, if you know what I mean.

A sinful world and some of the high, mighty & tottering as deaf as statues with pigeons perched on their heads, eh what?

Segue: Have you thought at all about sponsoring girls' tennis in the Gaza Strip? You are paying the Jews to murder babies there, you know? Know yes, care no, right? And your Florida politicians like Marco Rubio are what put the word "cess" before "pit". Pretty much allee samee old Nancy Pelosi, Dianne Feinstein & cabal here in California.

OTOH the world does have some heroes to admire in the likes of Bashar al-Assad, Hassan Nasrallah, Ahed Tamimi, Dr M, Nicolas Maduro, Evo Morales, Roger Waters, Kim Jong-un and Ursula Haverbeck. Their names will live in glory.

DAM 2020/46 = Draft Alison & Mel? One FBF quickly suggested Angela Davis for Attorney General in the Administration of President Weir. Who has ears, let her hear! Or else just hang bling from 'em? Dangle or duty?

=====================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Jul 30, 2019, 9:57:39 AM7/30/19
Financially speaking, for me to come down to attend your match this evening [Tuesday, 7/30] would be as hard as for you spiritually to speak out against the Jews’ routine murder of Palestinian children*. Capiche?

Do you win, however, then maybe I will be able to watch the highlights on YouTube, eh what?

Executive Summary of the items below =
D 2 I or Death To Israel! And
L U Z or Lock Up Zionists!

I do have a plan that involves getting our Ampop to think outside the coffin WRT 2020.
…………………………….

* [July 15, 2019: Tariq Zebania, 7, was struck and killed by an Israeli settler vehicle while he was riding his bicycle near his village in the southern part of the West Bank, near Hebron.
Tariq was riding his bicycle by the settlement road near his town. He was struck by a car driven by an Israeli settler who headed into the ‘Adhoura’ settlement after hitting the boy.
Eyewitnesses called the Israeli security forces, who sent a military ambulance to transport the child to an Israeli hospital, where he was pronounced dead from his injuries.
Local sources report that no efforts were made by the Israeli authorities to apprehend the driver who killed the boy.
Tariq was from Tarqumia, west of Hebron. Source: IMEMC]

[May 5, 2019: Maria Ahmad al-Ghazali, 4 months, was killed by Israeli airstrikes targeting civilian areas in the Gaza Strip.
The Palestinian Ministry of Health confirmed the deaths of 23 Palestinians, including a family – mother, father and 4-month old baby, killed by Israeli missile strikes on residential areas in Gaza.]

[May 4, 2019: Saba Mahmoud Abu Arar, 1, was killed along with her pregnant mother when Israeli forces carried out a series of bombings and air strikes targeting the Gaza Strip. A total of four civilians were killed, and more than 30 civilians wounded.
Dr. Ashraf al-Qedra, the spokesperson of the Health Ministry in Gaza, has reported that the soldiers killed a pregnant Palestinian mother, identified as Falasteen Saleh Abu Arar, 37, and her baby girl, Saba Mahmoud Abu Arar, 14 months, after firing a missile at their home in Gaza city.
The mother, who was also six months pregnant, suffered very serious wounds to the head and other parts of her body, and died from her wounds.
Dr. al-Qedra added that the soldiers also moderately injured another daughter of the slain pregnant mother.]

The 3 reports above from:
https://israelpalestinetimeline.org/
………………………………..

http://tinyurl.com/y2bgzjtq

[70 bullet fragments in brain of Palestinian child shot in northern West Bank  Reports July 13, 2019

July 13 | International Solidarity Movement | Qalqilya, occupied Palestine

Israeli soldiers shot a Palestinian child in the head with live ammunition at close range at around 3pm today during a protest against settlement expansion in the town of Kafr Qaddum, northern West Bank.
Abdul Rahman Yasser Shteiwi, 10, was rushed to Rafidia hospital in Nablus and was operated on immediately. The leader of the popular resistance committee in Kafr Qaddum, Murad Shtaiwi, told ISM that doctors found over 70 bullet fragments lodged in the child’s brain.
An X-Ray scan of Abdul’s skull (pictured below) appears to show dozens of metal pieces throughout his brain.

10-year-old Palestinian boy undergoing surgery in Rafidia hospital. Nablus

The 10-year-old is in a critical condition, although doctors managed to stop the bleeding a few hours after he was admitted, according to Mr Shtaiwi, who has been in the hospital since the shooting.]

……………………………..
[Had to get it, had to get it, had to get it...the chant rant through his mind like a mantra.] SUDDEN PREY (1996, p. 315), a novel by John Sandford.
…………………………………

OED for “mantra”:
[1. orig. Hinduism. A sacred text or passage, esp. one from the Vedas used as a prayer or incantation; a word or phrase from a sacred text repeated in this way. Also: a holy name, for inward meditation.]
………………………………..
KOZMIKING St WOMA = Save the WOrld & My Ass!
……………………...
PDATA = “Praise Dawg And Take Advantage!”

       THE WELTSCHMERZ MANTRA

= “13, 40, X, Ω.”
--Reads aloud as “Thirteen, forty, ex, Omega”.

The numbers each take “K” suffixes, making them so many thousands.

The first in miles measures slightly more than half Earth’s circumference, so that an aircraft with that range could reach the farthest point on the globe. Hence a formal global review.

The second represents a conservative estimate of the daily body count of persons worldwide dying of “nickels”, i.e, extreme poverty.

“X” stands for those directly murdered on the given day by JAPE [JewAmerikan Planetary Empire] military or police.

And Omega, lest we forget, refers to JAPE's constant threat of virtually instant annihilation against all higher life on Earth.

……………………………………………..

http://tinyurl.com/y7wpf8cu

alt.atheism ›
The Weltschmerz Mantra
3 posts by 2 authors
1/9/18

=====================================

Hal Womack 3-dan

Nov 16, 2019, 9:33:52 PM11/16/19
XOKRIG (rhymes with "flowdig")

= "From OFPOM* to KozmiKing, Rule In Glory". [*="Official Federal Poor Old Man"].

November 14, 2019

Mohannad Rasmi Salem Sawarka, 12
Moath Mohammad Sawarka, 7
Waseem Mohammad Sawarka, 13
Yosra Mohammad Awwad Sawarka, 39
Firas Rasmi Salem Sawarka, 2
Salem Rasmi Salem Sawarka, 3
Mariam Salem Nasser Sawarka, 45
Rasmi Salem Sawarka, 45

http://tinyurl.com/w6ranwk

Did you see the NYT banner, "Jews Murder Another 32 Palestinians" ? Me neither.

Ah, today's also the 30th anniversary of the murder of Miss Celina Mariset Ramos, her mother and the six Jesuits of the Central American University by by puppet forces under C.I.A. Bush the First.

Shortly thereafter I wrote a song for the occasion:

BALLAD OF THE COOK’S DAUGHTER

[ To the tune of “All Quiet Along the Potomac Tonight”*.]
Lyrics by Hal Womack 3-dan {1989, All Rights Reserved}

All quiet within the cathedral tonight,
Except here and there a stray witness
Is shot as she hides at the back of the hall
By a murder squad hot on its business.
Tis nothing, a servant or so now and then
Will scarce count in the news on the telly,
Not an ad-visor lost, only two more of them
With their brains on the floor like plum jelly.
All quiet within the cathedral tonight.

Nigh in the sky o’er the shanties below
The rockets and gatlings are firing.
So we wage war 'gainst El Salvador
With the puppets and traitors we’re hiring.
The Washington crowd with their trinkets so proud,
Who think they are being quite clever,
As they lie and they kill in the name of our will
Are shaming our country forever.
All quiet within the cathedral tonight.

Hark to the sound of the President’s voice
As he praises his pal Cristiani!
Hello, my friends, will you give me the choice,
I say, Hang them both, please, from a high tree !
Will we begin our task hard and grim
Guided by memories tender
Of the children and wives who have paid with their lives
For our trust in this monstrous pretender ?
All quiet within the cathedral tonight.

Lying there still on the dark, stone cold floor,
The remains of the mother and daughter.
Sleep lightly tonight as you dream of the scene,
For your taxes have gone to their slaughter.
All quiet within the cathedral tonight,
What sound save the candles’ soft flicker
And the scur of the rats as they gather around
While the red sticky pools grow thicker?
All quiet within the cathedral tonight.

(End of song.)

--30--

=============================

On Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 5:45:40 AM UTC-8, Hal Womack 3-dan wrote:
> [...]
> > Thread Protocol Nomenclature:
> > OP = "Originating Post", hence also "-er".
> > On this thread, OP = _moi_ or {Hal Womack 3-dan
> > <hal.wom...@gmail.com>}
> > F    = "Follow-up", hence also F1 etc for Follow-up posters.
> > …................................
> > UZI's = Ultra-Zionists
> > ……………………..
> > wark     =  from War Kriminal,
> > plural = "warx"
> > ………………………
> >
> > WADRT   = "With All Due Respect To"

> > WTB      = "With The Blessing", as Stephen Maturin says.
> > ….....................
> > END GLOSSARY.
> > ---------------------
> >
> > Predecessor:
> >
> > Venus Williams To Wed Mars' Womack ? (1.5)
> > Newsgroups: rec.music.hip-hop, rec.sport.tennis,
> > alt.religion.christian, alt.support.marriage, alt.gossip.celebrities

Hal Womack 3-dan

Jan 20, 2020, 2:46:53 AM1/20/20
My dear Venus, I hereby formally withdraw my longstanding bid for your hand in marriage the reason for this reversal being, of course, wrinkles.

You are still welcome, of course #2, to join me as a partner in promoting TWAR or The Revolution of the Third World Age with its 4-legged platform of Justice, Peace, Freedom and the Commonwealth.

As you may recall, one of the principal aspects of that fourth category = my plan to create a global social system which on the whole will encourage the marriage of maidens at about the age of eighteen and of bucks at about twenty-two. The government will pay all mothers a regular salary (roughly equal to a bus driver's) for raising at least their first two children up to school age (about 7 years). We have in mind stabilizing our planetary pop along the path indicated by the examples of China and of Japan. Any groups which have suffered net losses from JAPE* crimes will, of course #3, be entitled to special consideration in such a calculation [*=JewAmerican Planetary Empire].

Will you please have the kindness to accept my best regards to yourself, to your family and, particularly, to your young niece?

Love, Hal Womack

Hal Womack 3-dan

Jun 17, 2020, 7:56:10 AM6/17/20
May you live long and prosper!