Sunday Ride

Darin G.

May 6, 2012, 8:28:31 PM5/6/12
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Nice ride today on my Romulus at Antelope Island State Park, Utah.  My favorite spring ride.  Saw lots of bison and a mule deer, but the pronghorn in the grainy photo was my favorite and was close enough to snap a photo with my phone.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/79571137@N07/sets/72157629618337572/with/7004449494/

cyclotourist

May 6, 2012, 10:45:29 PM5/6/12
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Darin, that link didn't work, but you sure have a good looking Rom: http://www.flickr.com/photos/79571137@N07/7004449128/in/photostream

On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 5:28 PM, Darin G. <dbg...@mac.com> wrote:
Nice ride today on my Romulus at Antelope Island State Park, Utah.  My favorite spring ride.  Saw lots of bison and a mule deer, but the pronghorn in the grainy photo was my favorite and was close enough to snap a photo with my phone.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/79571137@N07/sets/72157629618337572/with/7004449494/

Cheers,
David
Redlands, CA

**
“I believe in an America where millions of Americans believe in an America that’s the America millions of Americans believe in. That’s the America I love.”

rcnute

May 7, 2012, 1:16:30 AM5/7/12
to RBW Owners Bunch

Darin G.

May 7, 2012, 1:05:22 PM5/7/12
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Thanks! Its a great pair of classic bikes that pretty much covers all my bases.  The Atlantis spoils me all week with plush comfort, and then the Romulus comes along like a refreshing zephyr on the weekend and graces me with speed and agility.

D.G.

On Sunday, May 6, 2012 11:16:30 PM UTC-6, rcnute wrote:
And Atlantis!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/79571137@N07/7122276037/in/photostream/

Ryan

On May 6, 7:45 pm, cyclotourist <cyclotour...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Darin, that link didn't work, but you sure have a good looking Rom:http://www.flickr.com/photos/79571137@N07/7004449128/in/photostream
>

> On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 5:28 PM, Darin G. <dbg...@mac.com> wrote:
> > Nice ride today on my Romulus at Antelope Island State Park, Utah.  My
> > favorite spring ride.  Saw lots of bison and a mule deer, but the pronghorn
> > in the grainy photo was my favorite and was close enough to snap a photo
> > with my phone.
>
> >http://www.flickr.com/photos/79571137@N07/sets/72157629618337572/with/
> > 7004449494/

Duplomacette

May 7, 2012, 2:55:26 AM5/7/12
to RBW Owners Bunch
What is that rack?

Darin G.

May 7, 2012, 2:56:33 PM5/7/12
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
On the Romulus?  Its a Carradice Bagman.

D.G.

On Monday, May 7, 2012 12:55:26 AM UTC-6, Duplomacette wrote:
What is that rack?

On May 7, 12:16 am, rcnute <rcn...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> And Atlantis!
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/79571137@N07/7122276037/in/photostream/
>
> Ryan
>
> On May 6, 7:45 pm, cyclotourist <cyclotour...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Darin, that link didn't work, but you sure have a good looking Rom:http://www.flickr.com/photos/79571137@N07/7004449128/in/photostream
>
> > On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 5:28 PM, Darin G. <dbg...@mac.com> wrote:
> > > Nice ride today on my Romulus at Antelope Island State Park, Utah.  My
> > > favorite spring ride.  Saw lots of bison and a mule deer, but the pronghorn
> > > in the grainy photo was my favorite and was close enough to snap a photo
> > > with my phone.
>
> > >http://www.flickr.com/photos/79571137@N07/sets/72157629618337572/with/
> > > 7004449494/
>
> > > --
>
> > --
> > Cheers,
> > David
> > Redlands, CA
>
> > **
> > “I believe in an America where millions of Americans believe in an America
> > that’s the America millions of Americans believe in. That’s the America I
> > love.”

On Monday, May 7, 2012 12:55:26 AM UTC-6, Duplomacette wrote:
What is that rack?

On May 7, 12:16 am, rcnute <rcn...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> And Atlantis!
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/79571137@N07/7122276037/in/photostream/
>
> Ryan
>
> On May 6, 7:45 pm, cyclotourist <cyclotour...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Darin, that link didn't work, but you sure have a good looking Rom:http://www.flickr.com/photos/79571137@N07/7004449128/in/photostream
>
> > On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 5:28 PM, Darin G. <dbg...@mac.com> wrote:
> > > Nice ride today on my Romulus at Antelope Island State Park, Utah.  My
> > > favorite spring ride.  Saw lots of bison and a mule deer, but the pronghorn
> > > in the grainy photo was my favorite and was close enough to snap a photo
> > > with my phone.
>
> > >http://www.flickr.com/photos/79571137@N07/sets/72157629618337572/with/
> > > 7004449494/

Duplomacette