Riv bikes packed for an adventure

Jim M.

Jan 18, 2013, 12:00:18 AM1/18/13
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com

I stopped by RBW to take advantage of the Jack Brown sale and saw these lovelies waiting for a ride to their new homes. This sight always cheers me up, thinking about happy new Riv riders. One of these is going to Australia; I didn't notice where the others are headed. Is one of them yours?

jim m

wc ca

cyclotourist

Jan 18, 2013, 3:01:17 AM1/18/13
to RBW Owners Bunch
A very good sight to see. Happy new bike owners, and happy income for Rivendell. Win-win!

Cheers,
David
Redlands, CA

**
"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it." -Mark Twain

Ron Mc

Jan 18, 2013, 8:53:31 AM1/18/13
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
I like the tall boxes