Thanksgiving Bethesda to Georgetown DC Trails ride...

Michael

Nov 28, 2012, 12:11:13 AM11/28/12
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Pics prove there is capital riding to be had in our nation's capitol:

Also, some nice pics of local path riding:

Colin Bortner

Nov 28, 2012, 12:41:34 AM11/28/12
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
This capitol hill resident thanks you for sharing pictures of fine local riding!

Andy Smitty Schmidt

Nov 28, 2012, 2:09:38 AM11/28/12
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
One of my favorite things about this list are the pics of places I've never been. Looks like Thanksgiving was a great day for riding on the other coast.
--Andy
Portland, OR

Montclair BobbyB

Nov 28, 2012, 12:38:59 PM11/28/12
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for sharing, Michael.  I had the privilege of attending the National Bicycle Summit 2 years ago (as a NJ delegate), and honestly the highlight of that week (aside from meeting Gary Fisher and Senator Earl Blumenauer) was arriving and departing Washington by bicycle, especially the ride through Georgetown along the Potomac.  GREAT bike vibe in DC...

Peace,
BB

Allingham II, Thomas J

Nov 28, 2012, 12:45:19 PM11/28/12
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com

Bobby:

Are you out in the Napa Valley?  Flickr pics suggest as much.  Trip to Riv HQ on the agenda?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ****************************************************

To ensure compliance with Treasury Department regulations, we advise you that, unless otherwise expressly indicated, any federal tax advice contained in this message was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax-related matters addressed herein.

This email (and any attachments thereto) is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email (and any attachments thereto) is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error please immediately notify me at (212) 735-3000 and permanently delete the original email (and any copy of any email) and any printout thereof.

Further information about the firm, a list of the Partners and their professional qualifications will be provided upon request.

cyclot...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2012, 2:52:17 PM11/28/12
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Looks like the perfect bike, weather, location... a great combination!

Montclair BobbyB

Nov 28, 2012, 9:47:41 PM11/28/12
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Tom, that was actually from a few weeks ago when I was in San Francisco on business.  I visited my friend in Sonoma (Healdsburg) at the tail end, but Hurricane Sandy cut my trip short.  I unfortunately didn't get to Walnut Creek (this time)...

We need a Riv Ride, my friend... I'll around pretty much all of December, and the riding up here in Lambertville/New Hope is terrific.  BB