Re: [RBW] Re: What's up with the Homer blue?

James Warren

Oct 17, 2012, 7:24:54 PM10/17/12
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com

The original blue is my favorite blue on a bike. Subtly different from the Ram blue, but so much better.

Blues that are almost as good as the original AHH blue:

The current Sam Blue

The 1990 MB-2 Blue

Oct 17, 2012, 7:29:39 PM10/17/12
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com, James Warren
Seconded on '90 MB-2. A friend of mine had one years ago, and I always deeply lusted after that bike. Gorgeous color.

Joe Bernard
Vallejo, CA.