Rivendell in Cycling Illustrated

Scot Brooks

Jul 23, 2012, 3:51:52 PM7/23/12
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
So I've managed to infiltrate the world of Cycling Illustrated as a weekly columnist, and my post this week even has a photo of me with my Sam. I've got a long way to go with my writing, but I think it's cool of them to let a non-racing guy like myself have a voice on the site. The article isn't a work of art, but they'll get better. I feel compelled to make excuses for it, which I think is natural. Have a read if you like, and be gentle. http://cyclingillustrated.com/whats-a-bicycle-for-by-scot-hinckley-danielson/#more-5784

Addison Wilhite

Jul 23, 2012, 4:12:46 PM7/23/12
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Nice piece.  I "liked" CI on FB and tweeted the link.

Bruce Herbitter

Jul 23, 2012, 5:26:20 PM7/23/12
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
"liked" it on FB. Think about skinwalls though in place of blacks, and Coke?!? Merlot dude!  And some decent bread, and....

:)

Scot Brooks

Jul 23, 2012, 5:30:58 PM7/23/12
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Haha, Coke ZERO! Ugh, my picnic lunch is a thing of shame, truly.

Forrest

Jul 23, 2012, 11:12:39 PM7/23/12
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Nice column and photo, Scot!

Robert Barr

Jul 23, 2012, 11:28:18 PM7/23/12
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Scot - very nice, congratulations on the column. I look forward to seeing your column evolve.