Upcoming Self Published Author Event at ROC Library

Pat Rapp

Jan 14, 2014, 9:33:57 AM1/14/14
to r-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I just want to let you know that there is a Self Published Book Festival coming up on Saturday, February 8th, 103:30-4:30, at the Central Library, and it features one of our own authors -- Dana Paxson.

You can register here:
http://www3.libraryweb.org/eventsIndividual.aspx?id=483761

It's free, but they'd like a head count for planning purposes, so be sure to register!

I've also attached a flyer. Feel free to distribute it to anyone who might be interested.

: )

Pat
Book Festival Poster FS.pdf

lait...@gmail.com