Hello Everyone!

Jon Peck

Jan 16, 2013, 10:23:52 PM1/16/13
to pyn...@googlegroups.com
I am a newbie and love all things programming. Extremely interested in the Python language and just wanted to say hello!

Jp

Ryan Macy

Jan 16, 2013, 10:26:51 PM1/16/13
to pyn...@googlegroups.com
Jon- welcome to pyNash! We have lunch the first wednesday of every month, and often hangout in #pynash on irc.freenode.net.

_Ryan

Jason Orendorff

Jan 17, 2013, 12:48:43 AM1/17/13
to pyn...@googlegroups.com
Welcome! Hope to see you on IRC and at the PyNash lunch on February 6.

-j