Scriptaculous draggable JS links

Robert shimield

May 15, 2012, 4:55:32 AM5/15/12
to prototype-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi

My draggable script works fine when linking to script.aculo like so:
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://script.aculo.us/prototype.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://script.aculo.us/scriptaculous.js"></script>

But downloading the JS files and linking them locally it does not work:
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://kuka/drag/prototype.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://kuka/drag/scriptaculous.js"></script>

Can anyone give me a hint why this is so?

Many thanks,

Robert Shimield
Frimley Park Hospital

Phil Petree

May 15, 2012, 8:42:37 AM5/15/12
to prototype-s...@googlegroups.com

Best guess would be versioning... but regardless, link to the modules off of Google instead of locally.

Jason

gerd

May 16, 2012, 5:10:10 AM5/16/12
to prototype-s...@googlegroups.com

Local path without protocol:

<script type="text/javascript" src="kuka/drag/prototype.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="kuka/drag/scriptaculous.js"></script>