Java RPC

Rishi Agarwal

May 2, 2012, 3:26:55 PM5/2/12
to prot...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Can somebody please suggest a good protobuffer rpc for java to java communication. I see several thirdparty implementation but not sure which one is best.
I need a production quality implementation.

Thanks.

kandji

May 3, 2012, 3:16:14 AM5/3/12
to prot...@googlegroups.com
Protocolbuffer-rpc-pro should do it.

Rishi Agarwal

May 3, 2012, 12:52:29 PM5/3/12
to prot...@googlegroups.com
I tried using it, somehow however, client is never able to connect to local server. Client always says, Unresolved address.
I did a netstat and there was a server listening on port 8899, but client couldnot connect to it. I also made sure i use the same name in both server and client.

Is cxf-apache an efficient rpc system ?

On Thursday, May 3, 2012 12:16:14 AM UTC-7, horace wrote:
Protocolbuffer-rpc-pro should do it.

Ady Lau

May 4, 2012, 9:25:49 AM5/4/12
to Rishi Agarwal, prot...@googlegroups.com