protosharp project seems stale

yurik

Oct 29, 2011, 1:27:24 PM10/29/11
to prot...@googlegroups.com
Hi, the add-on page lists a C# protosharp project at http://code.google.com/p/protosharp/ and it seems the project has gone stale (only one minor update in the last year, and low usage). Please mark it as such to aid new users. Thanks!

Marc Gravell

Oct 31, 2011, 4:53:03 AM10/31/11
to prot...@googlegroups.com
that could also just mean "stable and not needing massive work" - there haven't been any significant changes to the protobuf format since packed arrays (the most recent commit).

(I honestly don't know either way; I just don't think it is quite safe to assume lack of activity means "abandoned" here)

Marc

On 29 October 2011 18:27, yurik <yurias...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, the add-on page lists a C# protosharp project at http://code.google.com/p/protosharp/ and it seems the project has gone stale (only one minor update in the last year, and low usage). Please mark it as such to aid new users. Thanks!

Regards,

Marc