Fwd: New Meetup: ToxiCity Map event launch with 10 other justice driven maps 7/27!!

Liz Barry

Jul 21, 2016, 8:29:31 AM7/21/16
to plots-nyc
An event you might be interested in -- Toxicity and Justice maps! Happening in Williamsburg, at the McCarren Park Rec Center.

Wednesday, July 27, 2016
6:30 PM
McCarren Park Pool
776 Lorimer Street
New York, NY 11222
Are you going?
3 mappers going, including:
Hi Mappers!! Neighbors Allied for Good Growth is launching our ToxiCity map. We are inviting 10 other justice driven maps from all around the city to join us. This is going to be a "science fair style" event where you can walk around the learn about ...
Learn more

iPhone App Store Google Play

Unsubscribe from similar emails from this Meetup group. Manage your settings for all types of email updates.

Meetup Inc., POB 4668 #37895 New York NY USA 10163