Unable to upload photp pls healp!

Manoj Kumar Kushwaha

Feb 21, 2013, 4:37:34 AM2/21/13
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
When, I m uploading a photo then sowing this message

Upload failed: server error. Please try again later.

Please help me

Hans Sterkendries

Feb 21, 2013, 11:15:04 AM2/21/13
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
When did you encounter this error message? How many times? Did you try again? What operating system are you using? What browser?

I've uploaded several pages yesterday and didn't get a single error message so my first reaction would be that the problem is probably linked to your computer settings. Did you try another browser? Or even another computer?

Draken

Feb 21, 2013, 11:25:35 AM2/21/13
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Yesterday, I uploaded 24 photos. Without any problem. (Google Chrome 24.0.1312.57, latest version).

Manoj Kumar Kushwaha

Mar 5, 2013, 12:13:00 AM3/5/13
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Upload failed: server error. Please try again later.

I tried with Win 7 profactional , Browser Firefox latest version or IE 9 But I cant upload.
PLS help some one

Manoj Kumar Kushwaha

Mar 5, 2013, 12:19:51 AM3/5/13
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Chrome also

Manoj Kumar Kushwaha

Mar 7, 2013, 6:07:16 AM3/7/13
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
please help me
some one

Draken

Mar 7, 2013, 6:13:46 AM3/7/13
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Clear cache and delete cookies. Check Panoramio is an accepted website in your browser.

Hans Sterkendries

Mar 7, 2013, 6:25:11 AM3/7/13
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com
Did you try TODAY?

The team has recently installed a patch that will solve some of the upload problems.

Apparently Panoramio had problems dealing with pictures that do not contain a timestamp in the exif information because the site then fails to generate  the tag with the year.

Please try again.

Manoj Kumar Kushwaha

Mar 7, 2013, 6:30:25 AM3/7/13
to panoramio-que...@googlegroups.com