Vermont Weekend Registration Open

jeffre...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2017, 3:24:07 PM3/13/17
to ottawabi...@googlegroups.com

The Vermont Weekend has been a very popular tour, with as many as 150 members spending the long August civic holiday weekend exploring the roads of the state from a base in one its small colleges.  In recent years we've been staying in more upscale accommodation and there are more competing tours on the OBCs calendar, so the participation has dropped, but there is still nowhere else within a day's drive where the cycling is as good..

This year, we're going once again to the Brandon Inn, in Brandon, VT.  It's a lovely, comfortable Inn, on the west side of the ridge of mountains that splits the state.  Those who have stayed here before have been nearly unanimous in asking to return!

Additional information and on-line registration available on the Vermont Weekend page.

read more

Full story on the OBC homepage: http://www.ottawabicycleclub.ca/story/20170313-1