Mugs & Cups

Trixie Mayhem

Jul 5, 2012, 9:14:58 AM7/5/12
to notti...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I'm just packing some things up In preparation for moving and iv got a lot of mugs !
Everyone ok with me putting them in the kitchen when next there ? (in the right place of course) they
They potential for customising too. They are sort of a chalk board effect paint on the outside. I'm thinking I might paint a hackspace H on the side at some point ? Anyhow, yes... Mugs :) six in total and they hold A LOT of tea.
Let me know if that's ok and bring them with me next time in there.

David Hayward

Jul 5, 2012, 9:39:44 AM7/5/12
to notti...@googlegroups.com
If there's room in the cupboard, sure. No ones in charge of mugs :)

(To everyone)
One thing we could do with is some plastic grid style matting to raise cups and mugs off the bottom of the cupboard. That way, even if the mugs are a bit wet when they go from the dishwasher to the cupboard, they'll dry properly instead of smelling rotten inside. It's only happened once as far as I know, but when I found them like that I had to empty the cupboard and run them all through the dishwasher again.

Kate Bolin

Jul 5, 2012, 11:59:31 AM7/5/12
to notti...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 2:39 PM, David Hayward <nach...@gmail.com> wrote:
One thing we could do with is some plastic grid style matting to raise cups and mugs off the bottom of the cupboard. That way, even if the mugs are a bit wet when they go from the dishwasher to the cupboard, they'll dry properly instead of smelling rotten inside. It's only happened once as far as I know, but when I found them like that I had to empty the cupboard and run them all through the dishwasher again.

I think I have something in my hall cupboard that would do nicely - I'll have a look and see.

--
Kate Bolin
www.katebolin.com

Martin Raynsford

Jul 5, 2012, 12:49:02 PM7/5/12
to notti...@googlegroups.com
A problem with a laser cut-table solution you say?
Mug Drier.jpg
Mug Drier.svg
Mug Drier.dxf

Martin Raynsford

Jul 6, 2012, 2:11:06 AM7/6/12
to notti...@googlegroups.com
I built one last night, just about works in 3mm material but I had some minor issues with the material 'walking' as it cut.
http://msraynsford.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/mug-drying-rack.html