Current project status

arbiter

Aug 2, 2011, 8:37:29 AM8/2/11
to noma...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

sorry for such long period of silence, but right now I'm experiencing very hard times in my life (possible hardest), so progress for the last two months is small, very small. But I'll try to gather myself and release 3.0 alpha in a week or so. Almost everything is complete, only several final touches left.

There is good news still. I've implemented a new feature that requested by many of you. Separate command bar for every panel! But as usual it is very configurable, not limited as in other FM. You can add any available command to this panel, and invoking command from this panel will apply associated action only for particular panel content. So yet again you will have most powerful toolbars that can be found in FM.

P.S. I will also answer all pending mails in coming days.

Alexander Slepenkin

Aug 3, 2011, 1:06:41 AM8/3/11
to noma...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eugene,

Thank you for update. I hope, hard times in your life will be held soon and you'll be fine.
Screenshot looks very promising, looking forward to test new alpha! :)

Best regards, Alexander

Dworkin

Aug 3, 2011, 3:42:36 PM8/3/11
to nomad-net
Dear Arbiter,

I hope that everything is fine with you and your family. Looking
forward for the third release.

Gr., Dworkin
> <https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-wucIUTjf4Nk/TjfvHG-dYFI/AAAAAAAAAt...>

codegenerator

Aug 9, 2011, 12:27:31 PM8/9/11
to noma...@googlegroups.com
Что не убивает нас, то делает нас сильнее.
Надеюсь у тебя сейчас стало лучше.