2012. gada 6. febr. 21:34:2906.02.12
uz neonixie-l
Has anyone ordered from www.gstube.com and actually received product?

John Rehwinkel

nelasīta,
2012. gada 6. febr. 22:33:1706.02.12
uz neoni...@googlegroups.com
> Has anyone ordered from www.gstube.com and actually received product?

In short, yeah, I've bought a tube from them, and received it.

In detail, if you're curious:

Yeah, I requested an AMH-10 and another tube from them back in April. They were out of the other tube, and quoted me a price for the AMH-10, and wanted to be paid by Western Union, bank transfer, or Moneybookers, with a surcharge for WU or Moneybookers. The weirdness with payment left me nonplussed, but admitting they didn't have the other tube in stock wasn't the sort of thing a scammer would do. So I went ahead with it. Then they said I had to send the money to Anton's wife, Tatyana Bodunova-Skvortsova, but there was surcharge for WU. This still seemed a little sketchy, but I went ahead with it, as I wanted that tube, and there were some other tubes I was thinking of ordering if things went well.

After a reasonable shipping amount of time, the tube showed up, packed reasonably well in wadded-up newspaper in a cardboard box of sufficient size.

- John KG4L

JohnK

nelasīta,
2012. gada 6. febr. 22:50:2706.02.12
uz neoni...@googlegroups.com
I am interested in this seller too. There are two Russian sites that look
extremely similar and one of them has a weirdo CRT that I would like. I held
off ordering because they would only accept direct cash via a service I have
not used or know about OR via Western Union. I feel much happier buying via
PayPal [and sometimes credit card because of the International Protection
(chargeback)].

John K.
Australia

JohnK

nelasīta,
2012. gada 6. febr. 22:53:5306.02.12
uz neoni...@googlegroups.com
Ah, that is reassuring; I must check if Anton still has the CRT I want.
Pity that stories of 'baddies' out there make us so wary of everyone !

John K