chrome://flags

rick

Dec 20, 2012, 1:26:43 PM12/20/12
to native-cli...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Currently to run my Chrome Extension app in "developer mode", under Chrome browser, i need to enable in Chrome://flags the option,
"NaCl socket API". Is there any other way to not manually enable this via Chrome://flags ?
Thanks

David Michael

Dec 20, 2012, 3:51:09 PM12/20/12
to native-cli...@googlegroups.com
No, sorry, there's not currently any way to enable them for NaCl in your extension.

You can use APIs from JavaScript:

Or you can try to use WebSockets (though I know it's not the same):

Andrey Khalyavin

Dec 21, 2012, 3:34:21 AM12/21/12
to native-cli...@googlegroups.com
There is chrome flag --allow-nacl-socket-api that does the same thing.

Andrey Khalyavin