sahil bayramov

Feb 14, 2017, 2:43:30 AM2/14/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hello everybody. I use mit app inventor. Is it possible Expandable View in mit app invertor. Please help me.

Taifun

Feb 14, 2017, 8:50:01 AM2/14/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
what exactly is an expandable view?
see the answers in your other thread https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mitappinventortest/zZuqs6rUTzU/BuaREagkEAAJ
Taifun

Trying to push the limits of App Inventor! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

Hossein Amerkashi

Feb 14, 2017, 9:21:33 AM2/14/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
As mentioned by Taifun, explain what you mean by Expandable.
Are you talking about hiding / showing components that are in layout arrangements?

sahil bayramov

Feb 15, 2017, 12:56:07 AM2/15/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Hello. I want that, listwiver elements forexample,
+Fruit
+Cars
-Countries
*Azerbaijan
*Turkish
*Espanyol
+City

Taifun

Feb 15, 2017, 9:26:37 AM2/15/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
that's unfortunately not possible, but you could use a nested listpicker...

Taifun

Hossein Amerkashi

Feb 15, 2017, 9:35:07 AM2/15/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Here is a workaround: You can design it like below:
Button:Fruit
ListView1
    Pear
   Apple
Button:Cars
ListView2
   Ford
   Honda

Initially make all your ListView hidden.
Once button (e.g. Fruit) is clicked, make its associated ListView (e.g. ListView1) visible