ООО НПП Магнус ЛТД

Mar 30, 2016, 12:26:45 PM3/30/16
to MIT App Inventor Forum

I use an extension taifunfile. In debug mode, the files are copied and can be opened without problems. But in the compiled application apk error occurs when i try to copy. "Sorry, File to copy does not exist". Also an example from http://puravidaapps.com/file.php not working.
BUT i have magic file that copying in the debug and via apk. o_O  and no other pdf's are not copied, only magic.

magnus21_copy5.aia

Taifun

Mar 30, 2016, 4:36:37 PM3/30/16
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
I get the same issue, I will investigate...
thank you for reporting...
Taifun

Taifun

Mar 30, 2016, 6:15:27 PM3/30/16
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I fixed that in Version 3b of the file extension, you can download the extension here https://puravidaapps.com/file.php
see also your updated test project attached
Taifun
magnus21_fix.aia

ООО НПП Магнус ЛТД

Mar 31, 2016, 5:41:51 AM3/31/16
to MIT App Inventor Forum
wow! Thank you! And now all worked properly with any files.
Very useful extension. Strange why the possibility of working with files is not in the native MIT2