Why do iOS apologists incessantly fabricate fictional iOS functionality?

harry newton

Oct 21, 2017, 8:48:46 AM10/21/17
Why do iOS apologists incessantly fabricate fictional iOS functionality?

nospam

Oct 21, 2017, 9:51:38 AM10/21/17
In article <osffnc$179a$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, harry newton
<ha...@is.invalid> wrote:

> Why do iOS apologists incessantly fabricate fictional iOS functionality?

the real question is why you made more than *thirty* nearly identical
posts this morning alone, all repeating the same nonsensical bullshit.

the answer, of course, is that you're in dire need for more (or newer)
meds.

Alan Browne

Oct 21, 2017, 11:42:12 AM10/21/17
On 2017-10-21 09:51, nospam wrote:

> the real question is why you made more than *thirty* nearly
> identical posts this morning alone, all repeating the same
> nonsensical bullshit.
So do what rational people do: KF it and stop giving it oxygen.

harry newton

Oct 22, 2017, 1:25:04 AM10/22/17
He who is nospam said on Sat, 21 Oct 2017 09:51:37 -0400:

>> Why do iOS apologists incessantly fabricate fictional iOS functionality?
>
> the real question is why you made more than *thirty* nearly identical
> posts this morning alone, all repeating the same nonsensical bullshit.

It's sad to realize that only the iOS gullibles fall for your tricks, where
I quote a recent linux user to you from today:
"People aren't as stupid as you need them to be" in order to believe
your brazen fabrications, except the iOS gullibles, who appear to
actually be as stupid as you need them to be.

You see ... I understand you iOS apologists all too well.
. You made a purely *emotional* platform decision unsupported by facts
. When confronted with facts - you brazenly *fabricate* functionality
. And then you *defend* your *imaginary* iOS functionality to the death.

Proof here: <https://youtu.be/7QaABa6DFIo>
iOS: <http://www.filedropper.com/iosshowingwi-fiovertime-7qaaba6dfio>
Android:
WiFi Analyzer: <http://www.filedropper.com/wifianalyzersignalstrength>
Fritz: <https://www.sendspace.com/file/gvckbe>

Concocting imaginary functionality is your main method of defending your
platform decision.

On the Linux newsgroups, you (and Snit) are currently getting your heads
handed to you as you brazenly claim imaginary price-to-performance ratios,
that you can't support with any group that isn't an Apple apologist group.

Proof here from today:
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.os.linux/oNe2gAEQPjA/D2hqQsjgAAAJ>
where I quote from a user named Peter Kohlmann...
"you [nospam] are evey bit as dishonest as the lying imbecile Snit Michael
Glasser"

What's interesting about iOS apologists like you and Snit, is that you
completly *fabricate* every one of your arguments, so that your vaunted
emotional choice stands up (only in your own minds) to other choices on
technical grounds.

You can't possiblfy defend *any* of your positions, and yet, you lie.

Proof here from last week:
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.ipad/-T7FEXIdU9Q/Dhy-LFH3AwAJ>

Proof here from yesterday:
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.ipad/4oz61SJXctk/bUu7ATlKBAAJ>

The proof abounds, but the question is "why" you fabricate functinality
that doesn't exist - and more importantly - do the iOS gullibles actually
*believe* anything you say?

(If they do, that's a very sad fact indeed.)

harry newton

Oct 22, 2017, 1:29:39 AM10/22/17
He who is Alan Browne said on Sat, 21 Oct 2017 11:42:06 -0400:
> So do what rational people do: KF it and stop giving it oxygen.

What's important would be for you Alan Browne, to *explain* the answer to
the question, which is a valid question.

My hypothesis is that only on the Apple groups are there people willing to
believe the incessant fabrications that the Apple apologists make to defend
what is a purely non-technical decision to own the Apple platform.

Nobody could *ever* defend the decision on technical grounds, unless they
live entirely within the walled garden (in which case, the decision to own
Apple hardware makes complete technical sense).

But, as you know, nospam just got his head handed to him (as did Snit) on
the Linux newsgroups when he *fabricated* enormously skewed
price-to-performance where he cleverly *concocted* the *worst* comparison
any human could possibly make.

Proof here:
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.os.linux/oNe2gAEQPjA/D2hqQsjgAAAJ>

Why do the Apple apologists always brazenly lie about Apple capabilities?

More importantly, do only the most emotionally involved Apple apologists
*believe* these fabrications?

If so, that's a very sad thought indeed.

Elden

Oct 26, 2017, 11:53:19 PM10/26/17
On Oct 21, 2017, nospam wrote
(in article<211020170951370137%nos...@nospam.invalid>):
An even better question for you, why the hell do you keep responding? It’s
like you’re a puppet on a string. Stifle yourself.

--
Elden

harry newton

Oct 27, 2017, 1:52:16 AM10/27/17
He who is Elden said on Thu, 26 Oct 2017 20:53:13 -0700:

> An even better question for you, why the hell do you keep responding? It+IBk-s
> like you+IBk-re a puppet on a string. Stifle yourself.

The problem is that the iOS apologists are like someone with a very pretty
girlfriend who is as dumb as a rock.

Whenever someone says *anything* about the capabilities of the girlfriend,
the iOS apologists go into high gear *defending* what isn't defensible.

In order to defend iOS from *anything* factual, they imagine functionality,
just as they would fabricate that their girlfriend is a genius.

Meanwhile, on *all* the other platform groups, the truth can be told
without anyone getting all emotional about it like the iOS apologists do.

Here's just one classic example in the Windows 10 newsgroups:
<http://www.pcbanter.net/showthread.php?t=1102077>
Where we work around a flaw in Windows 10 to edit the HOSTS file with:
Start > Run > hosts

The difference between *all* other platform newsgroups (Windows, Linux,
Android, etc.) and the iOS newsgroups, is that there are no apologists who
cloud every thread with imaginary functionality.

In fact, I've been on Usenet for decades where *all* the never-ending
discussions are *always* because the platform apologists can't handle the
truth, so they fabricate the truth in order to "defend" their girl.

Snit

Oct 27, 2017, 4:10:06 PM10/27/17
On 10/26/17, 10:52 PM, in article osuhid$4uq$1...@gioia.aioe.org, "harry
We get it: you prefer Android... and to feel OK with that choice you need to
not only put down iOS but users of iOS.

So you are deeply insecure about your choices -- so much you lash out with
insults, lies, attacks, and spend your time scavenging the web for iOS
weaknesses. Is there anything else you want to share?

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow

<https://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308>

Jolly Roger

Oct 27, 2017, 4:40:14 PM10/27/17
On 2017-10-27, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
> On 10/26/17, 10:52 PM, in article osuhid$4uq$1...@gioia.aioe.org, "harry
> newton" <ha...@is.invalid> wrote:
>
>> In fact, I've been on Usenet for decades where *all* the never-ending
>> discussions are *always* because the platform apologists can't handle
>> the truth, so they fabricate the truth in order to "defend" their
>> girl.
>
> We get it: you prefer Android... and to feel OK with that choice you
> need to not only put down iOS but users of iOS.
>
> So you are deeply insecure about your choices -- so much you lash out
> with insults, lies, attacks, and spend your time scavenging the web
> for iOS weaknesses.

And he spends literally hours upon hours daily doing it, evidenced by
his numerous and lengthy posts. Imagine what life must be like for
someone who is so insecure that they have a burning need to belittle
others just to feel good. That's the mark of a truly pathetic and sad
person. I feel sorry for people who have to deal with him in person,
especially his immediate family to whom he claims to provide technical
"support". And I'm willing to bet there is more than one person in his
family who secretly avoids interacting with him as much as possible
because of his sickness.

JR

B...@onramp.net

Oct 27, 2017, 5:17:53 PM10/27/17
On 27 Oct 2017 20:40:13 GMT, Jolly Roger <jolly...@pobox.com> wrote:

>On 2017-10-27, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
>> On 10/26/17, 10:52 PM, in article osuhid$4uq$1...@gioia.aioe.org, "harry
>> newton" <ha...@is.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>> In fact, I've been on Usenet for decades where *all* the never-ending
>>> discussions are *always* because the platform apologists can't handle
>>> the truth, so they fabricate the truth in order to "defend" their
>>> girl.

False Schadenfreude. He wants to feel happy about other's misfortunes,
but there are no misfortunes....they're only in his pointy head.

dorayme

Oct 27, 2017, 10:32:49 PM10/27/17
In article <osuhid$4uq$1...@gioia.aioe.org>,
harry newton <ha...@is.invalid> wrote:

> so they fabricate the truth in order to "defend" their girl

What sort of gentleman are you? Would you not use any means to defend
the honour of your girl?

--
dorayme

Snit

Oct 28, 2017, 1:09:54 AM10/28/17
On 10/27/17, 2:17 PM, in article s887vclm12alpgnd9...@4ax.com,
"B...@Onramp.net" <B...@Onramp.net> wrote:

> On 27 Oct 2017 20:40:13 GMT, Jolly Roger <jolly...@pobox.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2017-10-27, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

> False Schadenfreude. He wants to feel happy about other's misfortunes,
> but there are no misfortunes....they're only in his pointy head.

He prefers Android... which is fine. Nobody is telling him not to or that he
is wrong to. Use what you like. But he is very insecure with his
preference... so much that he feels the need to lash out with insults and
accusations and lies and spend his time scavenging the web for iOS
weaknesses... or just make them up.

It is very odd.

Snit

Oct 28, 2017, 1:11:20 AM10/28/17
On 10/27/17, 1:40 PM, in article f5hjtd...@mid.individual.net, "Jolly
Roger" <jolly...@pobox.com> wrote:

> On 2017-10-27, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
>> On 10/26/17, 10:52 PM, in article osuhid$4uq$1...@gioia.aioe.org, "harry
>> newton" <ha...@is.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>> In fact, I've been on Usenet for decades where *all* the never-ending
>>> discussions are *always* because the platform apologists can't handle
>>> the truth, so they fabricate the truth in order to "defend" their
>>> girl.
>>
>> We get it: you prefer Android... and to feel OK with that choice you
>> need to not only put down iOS but users of iOS.
>>
>> So you are deeply insecure about your choices -- so much you lash out
>> with insults, lies, attacks, and spend your time scavenging the web
>> for iOS weaknesses.
>
> And he spends literally hours upon hours daily doing it, evidenced by
> his numerous and lengthy posts. Imagine what life must be like for
> someone who is so insecure that they have a burning need to belittle
> others just to feel good.

It is amazing... and common enough in different groups I talk about it in my
.sig.

> That's the mark of a truly pathetic and sad person. I feel sorry for people
> who have to deal with him in person, especially his immediate family to whom
> he claims to provide technical "support". And I'm willing to bet there is more
> than one person in his family who secretly avoids interacting with him as much
> as possible because of his sickness.

Likely correct... though I generally do not speculate on people's personal
lives.

harry newton

Oct 28, 2017, 7:48:13 AM10/28/17
He who is B...@Onramp.net said on Fri, 27 Oct 2017 16:17:50 -0500:

> False Schadenfreude. He wants to feel happy about other's misfortunes,
> but there are no misfortunes....they're only in his pointy head.

It's revealing that the BK@Onramp iOS apologist calls truthful facts about
iOS his own misfortune.

Regarding the recently released Intel versus Qualcomm Apple iPhones...
<https://www.repeaterstore.com/blogs/main/for-better-cell-signal-buy-the-a1865-model-of-the-iphone-x>

When Snit repeatedly "claims" Apple doesn't disable useful features,
this verbatim set of contiguous quotes is revealing with respect to actual
*functionality* Apple gives the user versus the higher potential
functionality of the hardware:

"Apple even had to *throttle speeds* of the Qualcomm modem
so that it has a parity with the slower Intel modem."

"Qualcomm is the only chipmaker making modems with the
next-generation Gigabit LTE network but *you won't see that*
on any iPhone X model *because Apple disabled the feature*."

"*This puts the iPhone noticeably behind Android flagships*
like the Samsung Galaxy S8 and LG V30 in terms of LTE speeds
and efficiency."

"The Gigabit LTE has a peak bandwidth of 1,000 Mbps while the
LTE speed of the current *iPhone X's chips is limited* to
600 Mbps."

<https://www.techwalls.com/iphone-x-a1865-qualcomm-a1901-intel-modem/>

--
Nobody ever said Apple marketing doesn't play iOS gullibles like a fiddle!

harry newton

Oct 28, 2017, 10:02:47 AM10/28/17
He who is dorayme said on Sat, 28 Oct 2017 13:32:47 +1100:

>> so they fabricate the truth in order to "defend" their girl
>
> What sort of gentleman are you? Would you not use any means to defend
> the honour of your girl?

Hi dorayme,

Sometimes you're a genius! (I mean it.)

I can figure out most of the iOS gullibles (e.g., Michelle, Patty Winter,
Erilar, etc.) but you're more of an enigma because what you just wrote
shows a *comprehension* of the problem set that nobody else has noticed.

I am always studying why Apple Apologists are so *different* from normal
people, where I make the analogy that they have a dumb blonde who is,
admittedly, stunningly gorgeous, which is the *sole reason* they go out
with this dumb blonde.

Even so, what gentleman wouldn't *defend* his choice in women to the very
last breath, which is, as we can abundantly see in the iOS newsgroup
record, what the likes of classic iOS apologists Snit, Jolly Roger, nospam,
BKOnRamp, Jeorg Lorenz, etc. are doing.

The enigma isn't that the dumbest of the dumb (e.g., Jolly Roger, Lewis,
BK@Onramp, JamieJK, Snit, etc.) brazenly fabricate and then ceaselessly
troll the factless argumjent that their dumb blonde is a rocket scientist,
since they're provably too dumb themselves to even *understand* the
difference between a megabit and a decibel.

Proof is in Snit's own highly-trolled video <https://youtu.be/7QaABa6DFIo>

And the enigma isn't the devilishly clever iOS apologists, such as nospam,
because there are so few like he who can contort facts where his arguments
all simply require the iOS gullibles (see list above) to be barely
*just dumb enough*, to believe his admittedly clever contortions.

Take his recent clever distortion today that Apple iPhone users don't
notice that the modem performance is lower on the GSM phones with Intel
chips than the Qualicomm-chipped phone. He's right, you know - but he's
only right because Apple *throttled* the speeds, so that there would be
parity!
<https://www.techwalls.com/iphone-x-a1865-qualcomm-a1901-intel-modem/>

Notice how deviously duplicitously *clever* nospam's arguments are?
He should be a trial lawyer. He's *that good* at distorting facts such that
the iOS gullibles are *just dumb enough* to believe what he says!

The enigma isn't that the dumbest-of-the-dumb iOS apologists like Jolly
Roger never add value to any technical conversation, or even that the
brazen fabricators of imaginary iOS functionality such as Snit also prey on
the iOS gullibles.

The enigma is why the actually smart ones, e.g., David Empson, JF Mezei,
and to some extent even Davoud and badgoldferman all, themselves, fall prey
to these arguments.

As I stated on this screenshot in the iOS apology thread, is there not a
single iOS user out there who can *comprehend* the simplest of facts?
<http://wetakepic.com/images/2017/10/11/wifi_sweetspots.jpg>

You, dorayme, correctly understand that I, as a human being with a
*working* brain, have trouble comprehending that Snit, Jolly Roger, nospam,
and the other iOS apologists trolled that video incessantly for three weeks
(over 60 times) where they only stopped when I pointed out to them what
their Y axis says.

How can anyone believe someone who makes a video saying that someone else
is dead wrong repeatedly in that video, and yet, doesn't even *look* once
at what the Y axis of the all-important graph reporting?

You must agree - that's an enigma in that people *can't* possible be that
stupid on the iOS newsgroups. They just can't be that stupid.

So every time I read a post from the iOS Apologists, I have to shake my
head in wonderment. Badgolferman just posted a dumb-ass Ford Vs Chevy
thread, for example, which Davoud and Jeorg Lorenz and Alan Browne high
fived.
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/zzPct6kBTJ4/-HexEM4yAwAJ>

I read it with utter amazement. They're *that* stupid. All of them!
How can *anyone* be as stupid as they are to get *everything* dead wrong?

The only *logical* answer is, as you noted, that they're *emotionally*
being gentlemen about their dumb blonde bombshell of a girlfriend.

They're simply *emotionally* defending their choice.
And anyone with facts is a direct *threat* to that emotional involvement.

You, dorayme, have solved the enigma!

--
iOS: It's for peopel who can't comprehend facts but who think they can.

nospam

Oct 28, 2017, 10:05:27 AM10/28/17
In article <ot1qpq$1nlk$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, harry newton
<ha...@is.invalid> wrote:

> "The Gigabit LTE has a peak bandwidth of 1,000 Mbps while the
> LTE speed of the current *iPhone X's chips is limited* to
> 600 Mbps."

carriers aren't offering gigabit lte, and even if they did, the
backhaul would have to support all users on a given tower (it's
shared), which means users wouldn't be getting gigabit speeds anyway.

it makes absolutely no difference whatsoever in the real world.

Snit

Oct 28, 2017, 2:34:02 PM10/28/17
On 10/28/17, 4:48 AM, in article ot1qpq$1nlk$1...@gioia.aioe.org, "harry
newton" <ha...@is.invalid> wrote:

> When Snit repeatedly "claims" Apple doesn't disable useful features

Ah, another lie from you. I never said, suggested, hinted, or implied this.
I have not even talked on that topic.

Here are some of your other lies about what I have said:

harry newton:
-----
Notice you don't call Snit out on his utter fabrications that
Android can't record audio ...
-----

harry newton:
-----
Notice how Snit keeps trolling that cut-and-paste claiming that
Android can't record audio with video (for heaven's sake)?
-----

harry newton:
-----
That's OK; but you argue that it does - and - worse - you can't find
a single functionality that iOS devices can do that Android devices
don't already do
-----

You do a LOT of lying.

harry newton

Oct 28, 2017, 4:52:00 PM10/28/17
He who is Snit said on Sat, 28 Oct 2017 11:33:56 -0700:

> Here are some of your other lies about what I have said:

Unlike the iOS apologists, I know what the topic of this thread is.

What's interesting about the iOS apologists is that they have absolutely no
comprehension of actual *facts*, such as the *topic* of this thread.

For example, look at this Snit post on
Wed, 27 Sep 2017 12:42:26 -0700

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.android/BhJ0hvVSwdo/nD8jpULhBAAJ>
Where Snit declares he found the (what turns out to be completely
imaginary) functionality described in this thread after just "two seconds
of searching".

Can you believe that?

He does *two seconds of searching* and he then unilaterally declares that
iOS has the same functionality as Android in the topic of this thread.

Then the iOS apologist trolls that fact-free declaration (which took him
"two seconds" to research the "facts") for *weeks* on end, repeatedly
claiming that iOS had the functionality of Android!

The iOS apologist even went so far as to claim in a video that my claims of
fact were wrong, all the while never *once* understanding the simplest
facts about the app he found in two seconds and then trolled for three
weeks in over 60 posts!

Don't believe me?
Remember, I only speak facts.

Just watch the hilarious video Snit trolled scores of times for weeks!
<https://youtu.be/7QaABa6DFIo>

What is very sad is the topic that the original post of this thread covers,
which is that the iOS apologists spend "two seconds" looking up "facts"
where they then troll their *imaginary* functionality for *weeks* on end,
troll after troll after troll (scores of times).

The iOS apologists only stop when someone with a working brain points out
the *simplest* of facts to them.
<http://wetakepic.com/images/2017/10/11/wifi_sweetspots.jpg>

It's not only the iOS apologists who can't *comprehend* the simplest of
facts though, as I explained to dorayme that I can't believe anyone is as
dumb as you iOS apologists.

How can iOS apologists be *that* dumb?
Nobody is that dumb.

And yet, they are.
That's sad.

--
iOS threads are huge simply because iOS apologists are really that dumb.

Snit

Oct 28, 2017, 7:08:24 PM10/28/17
On 10/28/17, 1:51 PM, in article ot2qld$1hqm$1...@gioia.aioe.org, "harry
newton" <ha...@is.invalid> wrote:

> He who is Snit said on Sat, 28 Oct 2017 11:33:56 -0700:
>
>> Here are some of your other lies about what I have said:
>
> Unlike the iOS apologists, I know what the topic of this thread is.

Like all threads you are in, you have one and only one point: you prefer
Android... and to feel OK with that choice you need to not only put down iOS
but users of iOS.

So you are deeply insecure about your choices -- so much you lash out with
insults, lies, attacks, and spend your time scavenging the web for iOS
weaknesses. Is there anything else you want to share?

dorayme

Oct 28, 2017, 7:17:38 PM10/28/17
In article <ot22m4$4rf$1...@gioia.aioe.org>,
harry newton <ha...@is.invalid> wrote:

> He who is dorayme said on Sat, 28 Oct 2017 13:32:47 +1100:
>
> >> so they fabricate the truth in order to "defend" their girl
> >
> > What sort of gentleman are you? Would you not use any means to defend
> > the honour of your girl?
>
> Hi dorayme,
>
> Sometimes you're a genius! (I mean it.)

I suppose someone *can* be a genius one minute but not the next, but
it would be an unusual thing. A genius could do things worthy of the
title one minute but not the next, but this is different. A quip like
mine does not make me a genius.

> I can figure out most of the iOS gullibles (e.g., Michelle, Patty Winter,
> Erilar, etc.) but you're more of an enigma because what you just wrote
> shows a *comprehension* of the problem set that nobody else has noticed.

What utter crap you talk! The quip shows nothing of the sort. You are
not well.

--
dorayme

harry newton

Oct 28, 2017, 9:54:27 PM10/28/17
He who is dorayme said on Sun, 29 Oct 2017 10:17:35 +1100:

> I suppose someone *can* be a genius one minute but not the next, but
> it would be an unusual thing. A genius could do things worthy of the
> title one minute but not the next, but this is different. A quip like
> mine does not make me a genius.

Ah, but you must realize that I have always wondered, since I joined the
iOS iPad group in the Michelle days, why iOS users are *so very different*
from normal people.

They can't handle facts.
They brazenly lie about the functionality of their chosen platform.

Why?

You must agree - that's an enigma in that people *can't* possible be that
dumb on the iOS newsgroups. They just can't be that stupid.

So it *has* to be something else!
But what?

I think *you* hit the nail on the head.

They're *defending* their (highly emotional) choice in a girlfriend, where
they never picked her for her capabilities - but solely for her stunning
*looks*.

Your observation is sheer genius! And I mean that because I mean
*everything* I say because I only speak verifiable facts.

>> I can figure out most of the iOS gullibles (e.g., Michelle, Patty Winter,
>> Erilar, etc.) but you're more of an enigma because what you just wrote
>> shows a *comprehension* of the problem set that nobody else has noticed.
>
> What utter crap you talk! The quip shows nothing of the sort. You are
> not well.

Ah, but that quip is sort of like the quip that no two mature functioning
democracies have ever gone to war with each other.

The quip holds inside of it the nugget of the fundamental problem.

The iOS apologists have a stunning bombshell of a girlfriend, who is as
dumb as rocks, and incapable of doing the simplest things - so whenever
that fact is pointed out - the iOS apologists incessantly *fabricate*
purely fictional capabilities that this (admittedly visually stunning)
girlfriend just doesn't have.

So the enigma, to me, has always been that iOS apologists can't be as dumb
as they appear to be from what they write - where you answered the enigma.

They're not dumb; they're just crippled by their *emotions*.

BTW, if you want to see how *normal* people react to my posts, *look* at
this thread, on the home-repair group, where the contrast is striking:
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.home.repair/i83K-K7hAsA/6bIsiZNuCAAJ>

HINT: That's how *normal* people respond to a Q&A thread in the real world.

harry newton

Oct 28, 2017, 9:55:01 PM10/28/17
He who is Snit said on Sat, 28 Oct 2017 16:08:17 -0700:

> Like all threads you are in, you have one and only one point: you prefer
> Android... and to feel OK with that choice you need to not only put down iOS
> but users of iOS.

As always, you're dead wrong, because you spend "two seconds" forming any
opinion that you've formed.

How can anyone believe someone who trolls a video scores of times saying
that someone else is dead wrong repeatedly in that video, and yet, doesn't
even *look* once at what the Y axis of the all-important graph reporting?

I've spent *years* trying to figure out the iOS apologist, and what's
supremely *different* about iOS apologists and normal people (e.g., Android
users, Linux users, Windows users, etc.), is the inability of the iOS
apologist to *comprehend* the *simplest* of fact.

> So you are deeply insecure about your choices -- so much you lash out with
> insults, lies, attacks, and spend your time scavenging the web for iOS
> weaknesses. Is there anything else you want to share?

Again, what's different about you iOS apologists, is that you do
*everything* that you claim others do.

You say I "lash out with insults"; but what was your ridiculous video which
starts off with my very post, if not *lashing* out at those who bear the
truth?

Lies? What do *you* know about lies, when you trolled that video scores of
times over the span of weeks, where I simply lay silent until even my limit
was reached (which, turns out to be over 60 trolls on your part).

Attacks? You attacked me personally in that video and in those 60 posts,
not to mention 80 and counting similar posts claiming Android can't do
audio with video?

Scavenging? I *use* iOS every day. I use Windows, Linux, and Android every
day.

Insults?
Lies?
Attacks?
Scavenging?

You iOS apologists are the *epitome* of insults, lies, attacks, and sinking
to the bottom of any discussion.

The entire reason all discussions with iOS apologists go on forever is
because iOS apologists *are* what you accuse anyone else with.

What's odd is that I can't imagine people *that* unable to see themselves,
as the iOS apologists are.

--
Is it even possible that the iOS apologistgs really *are* that dumb?

Snit

Oct 28, 2017, 10:50:51 PM10/28/17
On 10/28/17, 6:54 PM, in article ot3cdh$d51$1...@gioia.aioe.org, "harry newton"
<ha...@is.invalid> wrote:

> He who is Snit said on Sat, 28 Oct 2017 16:08:17 -0700:
>
>> Like all threads you are in, you have one and only one point: you prefer
>> Android... and to feel OK with that choice you need to not only put down iOS
>> but users of iOS.
>
> As always, you're dead wrong, because you spend "two seconds" forming any
> opinion that you've formed.

Your every post backs my claim. See below for an example:

> How can anyone believe someone who trolls a video scores of times saying
> that someone else is dead wrong repeatedly in that video, and yet, doesn't
> even *look* once at what the Y axis of the all-important graph reporting?
>
> I've spent *years* trying to figure out the iOS apologist, and what's
> supremely *different* about iOS apologists and normal people (e.g., Android
> users, Linux users, Windows users, etc.), is the inability of the iOS
> apologist to *comprehend* the *simplest* of fact.

See: even after I noted the program I pointed to does not show the same WiFi
indicator that yours did (though it does show *A* WiFi indicator) you
continue to troll me over it.

Meanwhile you fail to show:

* Record screen AND voice AND device sounds without jail breaking.
Also record desktop screen and sound with the time coordinated.

That was shown in that SAME video. You tried to do it, but even with a
rooted device you only were able to show the first line.

>> So you are deeply insecure about your choices -- so much you lash out with
>> insults, lies, attacks, and spend your time scavenging the web for iOS
>> weaknesses. Is there anything else you want to share?

Look below where you prove me right... lashing out with name calling and
insults and attacks. You CANNOT stop yourself. Even as I call you out in
your EXACT actions you repeat them. It is a compulsion for you... it is
outside of your control. You are UNABLE to stop.

> Again, what's different about you iOS apologists

Name calling.

> , is that you do
> *everything* that you claim others do.
>
> You say I "lash out with insults"; but what was your ridiculous video which
> starts off with my very post, if not *lashing* out at those who bear the
> truth?

You lied about my comments on that video, and you lied about being able to
do what I showed in that video.

> Lies? What do *you* know about lies,

I know I have quoted yours back to you many times only to have you run in
fear.

> when you trolled that video scores of
> times over the span of weeks, where I simply lay silent until even my limit
> was reached (which, turns out to be over 60 trolls on your part).
>
> Attacks?

Yes, as shown.

> You attacked me personally in that video and in those 60 posts,
> not to mention 80 and counting similar posts claiming Android can't do
> audio with video?

I never said, suggested, hinted, or implied that. This is yet another of
your lies. See: you CANNOT stop yourself. You feel so insecure about your
preference for Android you simply CANNOT stop.

It is a sickness with you.

> Scavenging? I *use* iOS every day. I use Windows, Linux, and Android every
> day.

Who cares? You clearly scavenge around looking for ANYTHING you can claim is
an iOS weakness to try to deal with your insecurity.

> Insults?
> Lies?
> Attacks?
> Scavenging?

Yes: and you prove it over and over.

> You iOS apologists

Name calling.

> are the *epitome* of insults, lies, attacks, and sinking
> to the bottom of any discussion.

So quote them. I am noting simple facts about you. Facts you back with your
every post.

> The entire reason all discussions with iOS apologists

Name calling.

> go on forever is
> because iOS apologists

Name calling.

> *are* what you accuse anyone else with.

Direct lie from you.

> What's odd is that I can't imagine people *that* unable to see themselves,
> as the iOS apologists are.

Name calling and projection on your part.

Snit

Oct 28, 2017, 10:53:13 PM10/28/17
On 10/28/17, 6:54 PM, in article ot3ccf$d3s$1...@gioia.aioe.org, "harry newton"
<ha...@is.invalid> wrote:

> He who is dorayme said on Sun, 29 Oct 2017 10:17:35 +1100:
>
>> I suppose someone *can* be a genius one minute but not the next, but
>> it would be an unusual thing. A genius could do things worthy of the
>> title one minute but not the next, but this is different. A quip like
>> mine does not make me a genius.
>
> Ah, but you must realize that I have always wondered, since I joined the
> iOS iPad group in the Michelle days, why iOS users are *so very different*
> from normal people.

Absurd insult on your part.

> They can't handle facts.

Absurd insult on your part... and keep in mind how many quoted lies of yours
you have been shown.

> They brazenly lie about the functionality of their chosen platform.

You do that. You claim iOS has NO functionality Android does not. But can
you show (on a non-rooted device):

* Record screen AND voice AND device sounds without jail breaking.
Also record desktop screen and sound with the time coordinated.

* Drag and drop content

* Search contacts, settings, mail, etc. all at once.

* Be secure (97% of mobile malware is for Android)

* 3D Touch

* Apple Pencil or comparable

* Family sharing

* Full encryption

* Local face recognition (better privacy)

* Secure Wi-Fi password sharing

* Portrait lighting

* Animojis

* Facial recognition that cannot be "beat" with a photo

Some of those might exist for Android... but I did not find any. Can you?

> Why?

Because you have one and only one point: you prefer Android... and to feel
OK with that choice you need to not only put down iOS but users of iOS.

So you are deeply insecure about your choices -- so much you lash out with
insults, lies, attacks, and spend your time scavenging the web for iOS
weaknesses. Is there anything else you want to share?

harry newton

Oct 29, 2017, 1:09:44 PM10/29/17
He who is Snit said on Sat, 28 Oct 2017 19:53:09 -0700:

> You do that. You claim iOS has NO functionality Android does not. But can
> you show (on a non-rooted device):

Snit,
Don't you realize that you prove my point *every* time you post?

Is *anyone* even *responding* to your outlandish claims that Android can't
record the screen and audio which you've made now about 80 times, when iOS
only had the capability native *last month* for heaven's sake?

[Actually, we already documented that an app found a way to give that
functionality to iOS users years ago, but Apple shut them down where we
already reported on that in detail - so users only had the functionality
for a very short period of time.]

Meanwhile Android has had that native for *years*.

The fact that you incessantly fabricate an iOS functionality that you claim
Android doesn't have, all by its itty bitty self (which is what we've
always been talking about), is just *proving* my point.

You iOS apologists are, as dorayme helped me understand, merely
*emotionally* stammering and stuttering incessantly fabricating all sorts
of *imaginary functionality* to claim that iOS can do something (anything)
that Android doesn't already do.

Nobody is biting Snit. Even I have not responded to about 79 of your over
80 posts on the *same* idiotic claim of yours.

Why don't you get one of the *other* iOS apologists to *back up* your
idiotic claim that Android can't do native what iOS could only do native
last month?

If you can't even get a *single iOS apologist* to back you up, how are you
going to get *intelligent* people to believe a word you say?

You're just trying to defend a stunningly gorgeous but dumb as bricks
blonde girlfriend.

That's OK.
Now that I understand *why* you act like you do, it makes more sense.

But stop trolling that idiocy until and unless you can get a single other
iOS apologist to back up your claim.

Think about the logic of that.
You can't even get *them* to high-five your outlandish claims.

Q: Why do iOS apologists incessantly fabricate fictional iOS functionality?
A: They are *emotionally* defending iOS by fabricating functionality.

Snit

Oct 29, 2017, 1:21:18 PM10/29/17
On 10/29/17, 10:09 AM, in article ot520l$tof$1...@gioia.aioe.org, "harry
newton" <ha...@is.invalid> wrote:

> He who is Snit said on Sat, 28 Oct 2017 19:53:09 -0700:
>
>> You do that. You claim iOS has NO functionality Android does not. But can
>> you show (on a non-rooted device):
>
> Snit,
> Don't you realize that you prove my point *every* time you post?

LOL! You go out of your way to prove me correct time and time again. You
cannot stop name calling, lying, and running from your own record of lies.

Remember, in the end you have one and only one point: you prefer Android...
and to feel OK with that choice you need to not only put down iOS but users
of iOS.

So you are deeply insecure about your choices -- so much you lash out with
insults, lies, attacks, and spend your time scavenging the web for iOS
weaknesses. Is there anything else you want to share?

Below you answer, with many words: no... you have NOTHING else to offer.

> Is *anyone* even *responding* to your outlandish claims that Android can't
> record the screen and audio which you've made now about 80 times, when iOS
> only had the capability native *last month* for heaven's sake?

I never made such a claim. This is you lying.

> [Actually, we already documented that an app found a way to give that
> functionality to iOS users years ago, but Apple shut them down where we
> already reported on that in detail - so users only had the functionality
> for a very short period of time.]
>
> Meanwhile Android has had that native for *years*.
>
> The fact that you incessantly fabricate an iOS functionality that you claim
> Android doesn't have, all by its itty bitty self (which is what we've
> always been talking about), is just *proving* my point.

This is you going on and on about your lies. As I noted you do.

> You iOS apologists are, as dorayme helped me understand, merely
> *emotionally* stammering and stuttering incessantly fabricating all sorts
> of *imaginary functionality* to claim that iOS can do something (anything)
> that Android doesn't already do.
>
> Nobody is biting Snit. Even I have not responded to about 79 of your over
> 80 posts on the *same* idiotic claim of yours.

You run from the list of features iOS (non-jail broken) has and, apparently,
Android (unrooted) does not:

* Record screen AND voice AND device sounds without jail breaking.
Also record desktop screen and sound with the time coordinated.

* Drag and drop content

* Search contacts, settings, mail, etc. all at once.

* Be secure (97% of mobile malware is for Android)

* 3D Touch

* Apple Pencil or comparable

* Family sharing

* Full encryption

* Local face recognition (better privacy)

* Secure Wi-Fi password sharing

* Portrait lighting

* Animojis

* Facial recognition that cannot be "beat" with a photo

Some of those might exist for Android... but I did not find any. Can you? So
far, no... you snip the list and lie, as you did in the post I am responding
to.

Thus proving me right.

> Why don't you get one of the *other* iOS apologists to *back up* your
> idiotic claim that Android can't do native what iOS could only do native
> last month?
>
> If you can't even get a *single iOS apologist* to back you up, how are you
> going to get *intelligent* people to believe a word you say?

There are no "iOS apologists" TO back me up... but most people are ignoring
my responding to your trolling. I have no issue with that. Unlike you I am
not posting to get attention.

> You're just trying to defend a stunningly gorgeous but dumb as bricks
> blonde girlfriend.
>
> That's OK.
> Now that I understand *why* you act like you do, it makes more sense.
>
> But stop trolling that idiocy until and unless you can get a single other
> iOS apologist to back up your claim.
>
> Think about the logic of that.
> You can't even get *them* to high-five your outlandish claims.
>
> Q: Why do iOS apologists incessantly fabricate fictional iOS functionality?
> A: They are *emotionally* defending iOS by fabricating functionality.

You cannot help but prove me right time and time again.

harry newton

Oct 29, 2017, 1:25:37 PM10/29/17
He who is Snit said on Sat, 28 Oct 2017 19:50:48 -0700:

> See: even after I noted the program I pointed to does not show the same WiFi
> indicator that yours did (though it does show *A* WiFi indicator) you
> continue to troll me over it.

Heh heh ... I showed *facts* ... facts are what you call "trolls"...

Android: <http://wetakepic.com/images/2017/10/11/2wifianalyzer.jpg>
<http://wetakepic.com/images/2017/10/11/fritz_wlan.jpg>
iOS: <http://wetakepic.com/images/2017/10/11/wifi_sweetspots.jpg>

It took that *single* iOS screenshot to negate *all* 65 of your incessant
trolls of this video fabrication of imaginary iOS functionality:
<https://youtu.be/7QaABa6DFIo>

> Meanwhile you fail to show:
> * Record screen AND voice AND device sounds without jail breaking.

You've trolled that statement about 85 times now and counting, where I only
responded once or twice to your ridiculously fabricated claims.

Luckily, dorayme helped me understand that it's not that you're dumb (since
*nobody* can be that dumb and still manage to survive in this world) but
that you're just *emotional*. You picked a girl that you won't countenance
any facts be said about her.

At least that makes sense.
However, you still incessantly troll your outlandish claims that Android
can't record audio and video when you *know* it was native in Android
*years* ago and only went native in iOS last month for heaven's sake.

Nobody is biting Snit. Even I have not responded to 99% of your over
85 (and counting) cut-and-paste posts on the *same* idiotic claim of yours.

Why don't you get one of your *other* iOS apologists to *back up* your
idiotic claim that Android can't do native what iOS could only do native
last month?

If you can't even get a *single iOS apologist* to back you up on your
wholly imaginary functionality claims, how are you going to get actually
*intelligent* people to believe your fabricated claims?

Snit

Oct 29, 2017, 1:31:11 PM10/29/17
On 10/29/17, 10:25 AM, in article ot52ud$vbn$1...@gioia.aioe.org, "harry
newton" <ha...@is.invalid> wrote:

> He who is Snit said on Sat, 28 Oct 2017 19:50:48 -0700:
>
>> See: even after I noted the program I pointed to does not show the same WiFi
>> indicator that yours did (though it does show *A* WiFi indicator) you
>> continue to troll me over it.
>
> Heh heh ... I showed *facts* ... facts are what you call "trolls"...

Just some lies from "harry newton":

harry newton:
-----
Apple, for the first time ever, made a smartphone camera that isn't
on the bottom of the top ten best current Android cameras out there!
-----

But by his own link (<https://www.dxomark.com/category/mobile-reviews>, and
on the date of at least one of his references to this link:
<https://goo.gl/oNyNDC>) and evidence, iPhones have repeatedly been in the
top 10... in fact on his own link 5 of the top 10 best camera phones were
different iPhones.

harry newton:
-----
Notice you don't call Snit out on his utter fabrications that
Android can't record audio ...
-----

Of note, Snit NEVER said, suggested, hinted, or implied that Android cannot
record audio.

harry newton:
-----
Notice how Snit keeps trolling that cut-and-paste claiming that
Android can't record audio with video (for heaven's sake)?
-----

Of note, Snit NEVER said, suggested, hinted, or implied that Android cannot
record audio with video.

harry newton:
-----
That's OK; but you argue that it does - and - worse - you can't find
a single functionality that iOS devices can do that Android devices
don't already do
-----

And yet harry has yet to show the FIRST feature that came to mind for me:

* Record screen AND voice AND device sounds without jail breaking.
Also record desktop screen and sound with the time coordinated.

To his credit, harry did show PART of this (the first line), but even then
he used a rooted Android device and showed no evidence it could be done on
non-rooted devices.

harry newton:
-----
When Snit repeatedly "claims" Apple doesn't disable useful features
-----

Another fabrication by "harry". I never spoke on that topic.

And the features that have you frothing at the mouth:

* Record screen AND voice AND device sounds without jail breaking.
Also record desktop screen and sound with the time coordinated.

* Drag and drop content

* Search contacts, settings, mail, etc. all at once.

* Be secure (97% of mobile malware is for Android)

* 3D Touch

* Apple Pencil or comparable

* Family sharing

* Full encryption

* Local face recognition (better privacy)

* Secure Wi-Fi password sharing

* Portrait lighting

* Animojis

* Facial recognition that cannot be "beat" with a photo

Some of those might exist for Android... but I did not find any. Can you?

Harry Newton

Dec 21, 2017, 12:50:51 AM12/21/17
On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 12:48:45 +0000 (UTC), harry newton wrote:

> Why do iOS apologists incessantly fabricate fictional iOS functionality?

Almost every day in the iOS newsgroups, the iOS apologists incessantly
fabricate fictional functionality.

Here's an example from today:
Need to get an older app from one iOS device to another
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/hGyPrciqZ14>

Jolly Roger, nospam again fabricated completely non-existent iOS & iTunes
functionality in that thread.

Here's just one response from an iOS user who doesn't fabricate
functionality:

FROM: JF Mezei
TO: Jolly Roger
QUOTE: Why can't you (Jolly Roger & nospam) just admit that Apple has
designed it such that you can't copy an app from the phone to
the mac ?

In that same thread, nospam fabricates that iOS users can watch YouTube
video for free without any ads and that they can search, watch, and
download the audio and or video from the same app that watches it without
ads (which is only available on Android and not on iOS).

In that same thread, nospam fabricates that iOS can and Android can't
automatically back up apps upon installation of those apps (which is
completely untrue).

The question is WHY do the Apple Apologists constantly feel the need to
constantly brazenly fabricate non existent iOS functionality?