Insulinitis, Cellosis, & Bernstein's Dire Drastic Very Low Carb Diet

Pro-Humanist FREELOVER

Jul 14, 2016, 9:00:05 PM7/14/16

- - -

I have Insulinitis (a condition commonly referred to
as type 1 diabetes). I've had it for over 55 years,
since age 5, and provide the following so you can
understand my review (from the standpoint of my med-
ical condition status which Dr. Bernstein purports
to supply a solution for).

- - -
Weight / Glucose Level / Insulin / Carb Information
o Weight 150 lbs, 5 foot 7 inches
o HbA1c level of 5.6 for the last 9 months
o 3% below 70 mg/dl and 1% above 180 mg/dl
May 14 to June 13, 2016 (per CGM)
o Insulin pumped, typically close to 30 units/day
o Carb ingestion varies (typically, < 200 grams,
but sometimes in the 200s or 300s)
- - -

I found the Dr. Bernstein approach to

o fixating on carb food avoidance, a long list of
foods which one cannot eat or drink,

o as well as his book's abundant use of diabetes and
diabetic words without clarifier (making it diffi-
cult to know which one or if some or all of the
disparate High Glucose Conditions were actually be-
ing referred to each time he used those outdated
and confusing words),

o as well as his dismissal of insulin pumps and his
criticisms of continuous glucose monitors,

and

o his dismissal of viable alternatives both present
and future, calling gastric bypass surgery for Cel-
losis (commonly called type 2 diabetes) a "fad",
heavily criticizing the key components of artifi-
cial pancreases, those being insulin pumps and con-
tinuous glucose monitors,

and

o his book being old (it needs an update to address
efforts to embed glucose-sensitive autoimmune-pro-
tected insulin capability, and a new insulin patch
in development, and research efforts to develop a
glucose responsive insulin, any one or all of which
may offer glucose normalization without any dire
drastic very low carb diet)

and

o his propensity to blame the individuals who have
any of the disparate High Glucose Conditions for
any and every problem they experience as being
caused by not being a fan / follower of his dire
drastic very low carb diet approach to dealing
with all High Glucose Conditions (he's an avid ...

... guilt-tripper, blaming every individual who
has any long-term High Glucose Condition problem
at any time as that being caused by their not be-
ing on his or properly adhering to his dire dras-
tic diet, although most often he simply implies
any problems are caused by that, not outright say-
ing they are)

and

o his promotion of an average glucose level lower
than what most without any High Glucose Condition
have, calling that "true normal" with no support-
ing evidence other than his supposed personal
experience of measuring glucose levels of others

and

o his calling people who eat normally (normal daily
ingestion of carbohydrates) carbohydrate addicts,
comparing them to drug addicts, alcoholics, smok-
ers, and people who eat large amounts of carbs
(higher than the recommended normal) as if they're
all the same, not a commendable or supportable way
of trying to garner support for a very low carb
drastic diet (in my opinion)

and

o his referring to American Diabetes Association
recommendations for HbA1c levels as "another ex-
ample of the rape of the diabetic" (one can have
differences of opinion about HbA1c levels, the
risks and rewards of different levels, but in my
opinion, his ADA criticism is over the top, and ...

... not once in his entire book does he address
the increased risk of severe hypoglycemia for
those who have HbA1c levels as low as those he
promotes and that he asserts are avoidable with
his very low carb dire drastic diet when one uses
glucose tabs for hypoglycemia responses)

and

o his failure to address the fact that no independent
research organization has provided one iota of evi-
dence that his very low carb drastic diet and very
low glucose claims for those with any of the High
Glucose Conditions are either doable or safe for a
long period of time ...

... have led me to reject Bernstein's so-called solu-
tion as a futile undoable dire drastic diet destined
to deny anyone trying it any chance of anything even
remotely close to a normal or high quality life, and
laying heavy guilt-trips on them for any failure to
religiously follow his guilt-tripped demonizing diet,
exercise routine, glucose-dependence for hypoglycemia
avoidance, and medications.

Oh, by the way, any long-term sequelae that anyone
with any High Glucose Condition has, a quote from
chapter 24 of his book: "I am convinced from my per-
sonal experience, from the experiences of my patients,
and from reading the scientific literature, the people
with normal blood sugars do not develop the long-term
complications ..."

Implied: HIS WAY or NO WAY, and HIS WAY supposedly
eliminates ALL chances of any long-term sequelae be-
ing caused by having any of the High Glucose Condi-
tions -if- you follow it well enough and soon enough,
and for the rest of your life.

Bold claim - unprovable and I don't believe it.

My recommendation - have a diet and lifestyle that
fits your personality and your true nature, and I
suspect the overwhelming majority will come nowhere
near Bernstein's dire drastic very low carb diet.

Lower glucose levels? Do it to the best of your abil-
ity if you can do so safely, but don't change your
life to worship a very low carb doing without way
of eating / living unless that lifestyle is suited
for your personality and true nature (which for the
overwhelming majority, I strongly suspect it isn't).

- - -

- - -
Pro-Humanist FREELOVER (I got Insulinitis
at age 5 in March, 1961 -- I use a Dexcom
G4 Continuous Glucose Monitor -and- an
Omnipod Insulin Pump)

C.ure I.nsulinitis A.ssociation
http://prohuman.net/cureinsulinitisassociation.htm
- - -

--
Posted by Mimo Usenet Browser v0.2.5
http://www.mimousenet.com/mimo/post

Alan Mackenzie

Jul 15, 2016, 4:45:43 AM7/15/16
Pro-Humanist FREELOVER <love_fo...@hushmail.com> wrote:

> - - -

> I have Insulinitis (a condition commonly referred to
> as type 1 diabetes).

No, a condition _correctly_ and universally called type 1 diabetes. The
only person who calls it "insulinitis" is you. It would be a massive
relief for everybody if you would grow up and start using the adult words
for the conditions.

[ .... ]

> o as well as his [Dr. Bernstein's] book's abundant use of diabetes and
> diabetic words without clarifier (making it diffi-
> cult to know which one or if some or all of the
> disparate High Glucose Conditions were actually be-
> ing referred to each time he used those outdated
> and confusing words),

Words are never diabetic. People (and animals) are. I am confident Dr.
Bernstein would have used "diabetes" unqualified only where it is already
clear which type is being referred to. The words you don't like are not
outdated, being the current correct terminology, and are unlikely to
confuse anybody but you.

[ .... ]

--
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).

Helper

Jul 15, 2016, 10:23:48 AM7/15/16

Dire drastic, is that what someone with a life threating reaction to
eating peanuts says when advised to avoid them?

So how are you doing since starting his dietary guidelines?

You tried the eatt more simple carbs diet with an increased roller coaster
effect , when will you tell us the results on the very low carb approach?

Remember it will be weeks not days to get a valid picture of your
individual results.

Pro-Humanist FREELOVER

Jul 15, 2016, 12:46:33 PM7/15/16

- - -

On 15 Jul 2016 09:10 AM ,Helper wrote:

> Dire drastic, is that what someone with a life
> threating reaction to eating peanuts says when
> advised to avoid them?
>
> So how are you doing since starting his dietary
> guidelines?
>
> You tried the eatt more simple carbs diet with
> an increased roller coaster effect , when will
> you tell us the results on the very low carb
> approach?

My experiment with sugar-sweetened foods, my
average glucose level remained the same (per
my CGM), but my hypo and above 180 mg/dl in-
creased. Disappointing, that, and I've decided
to go back to my previous diet without sugar
sweetened foods when my current supply of sugar
sweetened foods runs out.

> Remember it will be weeks not days to get
> a valid picture of your individual results.

As for the Bernstein very low carb diet, after
reading his book, I've chosen to not try it,
for reasons involving my lack of trust in his
presentation, from beginning to end, and my
having no confidence that even if his very ...

... low carb drastic diet yielded lower HbA1c
& reduced hypoglycemia with total reliance on
glucose tabs, that I could maintain such a
strict diet for a long period of time and that
such a strict diet would be free of safety con-
cerns or would be doable over the long term ...

... being that it's so high in fat (high in per-
cent of calories being fat rather than carbs)
and so lacking in dietary appeal / attractive-
ness / variety / independent reports on it be-
ing safe with long-term usage.

If I change my mind, I'll be sure and let the
newsgroup know, but nothing in the book con-
vinced me that diet is as wonderful or as do-
able or as safe as Bernstein believes, and I've
found no confirmation from independent research ...

... on people with Insulinitis* who have been
tested using the very low carb diet for several
years - a vacuum of data with naught but Bern-
stein and short-term tryers of his diet assert-
ing it's doable and safe.

Attractive? Only from a long-term claimed risk
reduction, but certainly not in terms of dietary
variety (none) or dietary attractiveness (none)
or dietary safety (no data).

* Details on the logic and reasoning behind the
effort to cease using diabetes / diabetic words
and phrases, replacing all of that with vastly
superior names clearly differentiating between
the disparate conditions, putting an end to all
the diabetes / diabetic confusion, misleading,
and misunderstanding (refer to the new names
and the detailed article below):

o Insulinitis,
Latent Autoimmune Insulinitis

o PreCellosis, Cellosis,
Gestational Cellosis

o Diminosis, Neonatal Diminosis

o Other High Glucose Conditions

o Insipidus

o Hypoglycemia Uncaused by Treatments
for High Glucose Conditions (Hut)

Diabetes Bubble / Diabetes Bubble Burst
http://prohuman.net/diabetesbubblediabetesbubbleburst.htm

- - -

Helper

Jul 15, 2016, 2:33:33 PM7/15/16

What a pity, wimp out on us; could have been predicted. Others could have
benefited from the results, no?

Noting the main excuse seems to be you wanna, wanna, wanna, wanna etc. have
my carbs.

Recalling the person with the reaction to peanuts saying; I wanna, wanna,
wannna, my peanuts.

Pro-Humanist FREELOVER

Jul 18, 2016, 12:18:05 PM7/18/16

On 15 Jul 2016 01:20 PM ,Helper wrote:

> What a pity, wimp out on us; could have been predicted.
> Others could have benefited from the results, no?

No, see below to understand how a 4-week test
would fail to convey the long-term ramifications
of being on a very low carb diet.

> Noting the main excuse seems to be you wanna, wanna,
> wanna, wanna etc. have my carbs.
>
> Recalling the person with the reaction to peanuts
> saying; I wanna, wanna, wannna, my peanuts.

Can you answer the following questions? I doubt
you can, but I urge you to read the following, to
at least contemplate what the answers are, and
to consider, when all is said and done, how the
actual undocumented very high failure rate of
very low carb diets over the long-term, what
the psychological impact of that is:

1) What is the long-term (minimum, 5 years) impact
of a very low carb diet on those who have Insul-
initis*?

2) Of those who have Insulinitis* and who attempt
to use a very low carb diet, what percent actu-
ally are capable of staying on that diet for at
least 5 years (capable physically & psychologic-
ally & strong-willed enough & temptation-resis-
tant enough)?

3) What is the average HbA1c level of those who
stay on that diet for at least 5 years?

4) What is the average hypoglycemia percentage (i.e.,
readings below 70 mg/dl, as determined by contin-
uous use of a continuous glucose monitor) for
those who are able to stay on that diet for at
least 5 years?

5) What is the average hyperglycemia percentage
(i.e., readings above 180 mg/dl, as determined
by continuous use of a continuous glucose moni-
tor) for those who are able to stay on that diet
for at least 5 years?

6) The number with Insulinitis* who try the very
low carb diet and who like it, as recorded at
the amazon.com website for "The Dr. Bernstein
Diabetes Solution", that liking is easily under-
stood due to the short-term positive of a very
low carb diet (weight loss & glucose levels) ...

... -but- the problems arise over time (when
weight loss ends, when carb ingestion tempta-
tions become insurmountable, when an unknown
percent give up on the diet and return to the
carb ingestion they were on previously), and
whatever one's weight, carbs, and glucose lev-
els were before the very low carb diet, they ...

... return (at same or higher weight, same or
higher carb levels, and same or higher gluocse
levels) - if true, what do you think the psy-
chological impact is on those individuals:

a) They feel like failures, having tried some-
thing that promised them the world, but
unable or unwilling or incapable of staying
on it?

b) They feel helpless and powerless, being pro-
vided a so-called "solution", but unable or
unwilling or incapable of staying on it des-
pite its demonstrated appearance of being a
good thing (in the short-term), a solution
that actually solved nothing (over the long-
term), that increased frustration (over the
long-term), and that made them feel like
total losers (over the long-term)?

A short-term so-called "solution" that solves nothing
and actually makes things worse, when all its ramifi-
cations are taken into account over the long-term?

That, I suspect, is the case with the Bernstein dire
drastic guilt-tripping diet, a diet doomed to failure
in the overwhelming majority (I suspect, in almost
everyone) who attempts to stay on it for a very long
period of time (for their entire lives).

Undoable -and- psychologically harmful, that, I'm
afraid, is the long-term nature of the "worshipping
the very low carb cow" way of attempting to live,
for the overwhelming majority.

- - -
Pro-Humanist FREELOVER, I got Insulinitis* at age 5
in March, 1961 -- I use a Dexcom G4 Continuous
Glucose Monitor -and- an Omnipod Insulin Pump:

C.ure I.nsulinitis A.ssociation
http://prohuman.net/cureinsulinitisassociation.htm

* Logic and reasoning behind ceasing using diabetes
& diabetic words and phrases, replacing that with
vastly superior names, ending diabetes & diabetic
confusion, misleading, & misunderstanding:

Diabetes Bubble / Diabetes Bubble Burst
http://prohuman.net/diabetesbubblediabetesbubbleburst.htm
- - -

Helper

Jul 18, 2016, 1:27:07 PM7/18/16

>> What a pity, wimp out on us; could have been predicted.
>> Others could have benefited from the results, no?
>
> No, see below to understand how a 4-week test
> would fail to convey the long-term ramifications
> of being on a very low carb diet.

Silly, the proof is in the pudding not the questionable ramblings of
someone who has not done the experiment.

Doubly so for one whose credability is next to zero on the basic knowledge
of diabetes.

Pro-Humanist FREELOVER

Jul 19, 2016, 2:11:54 PM7/19/16

On 18 Jul 2016 12:13 PM ,Helper wrote:

> >> What a pity, wimp out on us; could have been predicted.
> >> Others could have benefited from the results, no?

> > No, see below to understand how a 4-week test
> > would fail to convey the long-term ramifications
> > of being on a very low carb diet.

> Silly, the proof is in the pudding [...]

You didn't answer the questions. As for
pudding, pudding isn't allowed on very
low carb diets, one of a very long list
of foods one has to do without while
on that diet.

The following, a short-term test of a
very low carb diet on individuals who
have PreCellosis* and Cellosis*:

Despite Bernstein's claims that a very
low carb diet yields remarkably low
glucose levels, what he calls a "true
normal" HbA1c of 4.5, the following
group of individuals were studied for
a short time (3 months): 4 with Pre-
Cellosis* and 30 with Cellosis*, who
had an average HbA1c level of 6.8 be-
fore the study.

During the study, an unknown number
were put on a medium carb diet, and
an unkown number were put on a very
low carb diet. The average HbA1c level
of those on a medium carb diet was un-
changed after 3 months on the diet.

The average HbA1c level of those on
the very low carb diet was 6.2 after
3 months on the diet, nowhere near an
HbA1c of 4.5 that Bernstein asserts
he has, and he claims is doable with
very few examples of similar HbA1c ...

... levels in his patients (unmen-
tioned in his book, those that don't
have HbA1c levels that low, and also
unmentioned, the time that his sparse
examples have been using his very low
carb diet).

Of note, some individuals in the short-
term study were on sulfonylureas, a
medication Bernstein considers unaccep-
table, but 31% dropped their use of
sulfonylureas during the study.

Also of note, the average carb intake
was 58 grams, far higher than the 30
gram limit Bernstein promotes.

A 3 month study, nowhere near the 5 year
study I'm interested in, and since no
one had Insulinitis*, not helpful in
ascertaining the long-term impact of
a very low carb diet on those who have
Insulinitis*.

- - -
Very Low-Carb Diet vs. Medium-Carb Diet
https://www.diabetesdaily.com/blog/2014/09/very-low-carb-diet-vs-medium-carb-diet/
- - -

- - -
Pro-Humanist FREELOVER, I got Insulinitis* at age 5
in March, 1961 -- I use a Dexcom G4 Continuous
Glucose Monitor -and- an Omnipod Insulin Pump:

C.ure I.nsulinitis A.ssociation
http://prohuman.net/cureinsulinitisassociation.htm

* Logic and reasoning behind ceasing using diabetes
& diabetic words and phrases, replacing that with
vastly superior names, ending diabetes & diabetic
confusion, misleading, & misunderstanding:

Diabetes Bubble / Diabetes Bubble Burst
http://prohuman.net/diabetesbubblediabetesbubbleburst.htm

Primary Types of High Glucose Conditions*:

Cellosis* (widely confusingly called diabetes without
any clarifier, sometimes called type 2 diabetes),
preceded by PreCellosis* (widely called prediabetes
without any clarifier), called Gestational Cellosis*
when occurring during pregnancy (widely confusingly
called gestational diabetes)

Insulinitis* (widely called diabetes without any clar-
ifier, sometimes called type 1 diabetes), a slow onset
type called Latent Autoimmune Insulinitis* (widely con-
fusingly called diabetes without any clarifier, some-
times confusingly called latent autoimmune diabetes in
adults)

Diminosis* (widely confusingly called diabetes without
any clarifier, sometimes called maturity onset diabetes
of the young, sometimes mistakenly called type 2 dia-
betes)

Neonatal Diminosis* (widely confusingly called diabetes
without any clarifier, sometimes called neonatal dia-
betes)

Other High Glucose Conditions* (widely confusingly
called diabetes without any clarifier, sometimes called
other diabetes)

Non-Glucose Anomaly*:

Insipidus* (widely called diabetes without any clari-
fier, sometimes called diabetes insipidus)

Low Glucose Anomaly*:

Hut* - Hypoglycemia Uncaused by Treatments for High
Glucose Conditions (widely confusingly called reactive
hypoglycemia)

col...@gmail.com

Jul 19, 2016, 2:38:54 PM7/19/16
When I was a kid I think all kids could eat peanuts with no allergy.

Helper

Jul 19, 2016, 4:23:03 PM7/19/16

Did you look a:

Dietary carbohydrate restriction as the first approach in diabetes
management: Critical review and evidence base

Of course you didn't."

That article is the most recent and broadest look at the question.

Jim Dumas

Jul 19, 2016, 9:40:22 PM7/19/16
On Tue, 19 Jul 2016 13:11:48 -0500, Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote:

> nowhere near the 5 year
> study I'm interested in

Hmmm. I must have made a wrong turn somewhere.

This looks like a Dead-End street.
--
Jim
T1 4/86, 7/11-9/12 ectopic IGF-I? nocturnal seizures ended w/no Humalog

W. Baker

Jul 19, 2016, 11:28:39 PM7/19/16
col...@gmail.com wrote:

: When I was a kid I think all kids could eat peanuts with no allergy.
Yup, same here. Last yer a study showed that even ic childrenwith
allergic tendancies feedignthem the possiblle bad food very early , say 6
months old, seemed to prevent the development of the peanut allergy or
make it quite mild without all the anaphylaphtic(sp?) shock. they noticed
that israeli cildren of the same genetic background as Americn Jewsih
children had far less peanut allergies to the extent that pediatriians
don't worry about it at all. In Israel a favorite snack for even small
children is Bamba which is made with peanut butter or ground peanuts.
Set folks to thinking so they did a study. Can't give you a source, but
it was in the NTimes sometime last year. Another new study I ust read
talked about children who sucked their thumbs or bit their nails also had
similar protections from some diseases(cn't remember which ones right now
as it is close to Midnight . Seems in that cse that getting exposed to
germs, etc had some benefit.

Wendy

Pro-Humanist FREELOVER

Jul 20, 2016, 1:21:35 PM7/20/16

On 19 Jul 2016 03:08 PM ,Helper wrote:

> Did you look a:
>
> Dietary carbohydrate restriction as the first approach in diabetes
> management: Critical review and evidence base

You're referring to a post of yours, and I
responded with details from the source article
for that post, a post driven by the promoter
of the very low carb diet, Bernstein.

In actuality, the first approach in Cellosis*
management is based on the condition of the
diagnosed individual, and in Celloisis*, diet
is always looked at first, and exercise is
looked at if the diagnosed individual is not
exercising adequately. Then, if no medication
is administered, diet & exercise are the first
attempt to use to deal with Cellosis*.

Otherwise, diet, exercise, & medication is
prescribed to deal with Cellosis*, the exact
medication varying based on the exact nature
of the Cellosis* condition.

In Insulinitis*, the first approach is -always-
exogenous insulin, required to stay alive, and
Bernstein's dire drastic very low carb diet is
neither the first approach nor is considered
recommendable by the overwhelming majority of
doctors who treat individuals who have Insulin-
itis*.

In Diminosis*, if correctly diagnosed (and un-
fortunately, it often is misdiagnosed), the
first approach is based on the specific type
of Diminosis* the individual has (see details
in tables on Diminosis* and Neonatal Diminosis*
at the Diabetes Bubble / Diabetes Bubble Burst
article linked to below).

In Other High Glucose Conditions*, if correctly
diagnosed, the first approach is determined by
the specific causality of the condition (see
details in tables on Other High Glucose Condi-
tions* at the Diabetes Bubble / Diabetes Bubble
Burst article linked to below).

> [...]

- - -
Pro-Humanist FREELOVER, I got Insulinitis* at age 5
in March, 1961 -- I use a Dexcom G4 Continuous
Glucose Monitor -and- an Omnipod Insulin Pump:

C.ure I.nsulinitis A.ssociation
http://prohuman.net/cureinsulinitisassociation.htm

* Logic and reasoning behind ceasing using diabetes
& diabetic words and phrases, replacing that with
vastly superior names, ending diabetes & diabetic
confusion, misleading, & misunderstanding:

Diabetes Bubble / Diabetes Bubble Burst
http://prohuman.net/diabetesbubblediabetesbubbleburst.htm

Primary Types of High Glucose Conditions*:

Cellosis* (widely confusingly called diabetes without
any clarifier, sometimes called type 2 diabetes),
preceded by PreCellosis* (widely called prediabetes
without any clarifier), called Gestational Cellosis*
when occurring during pregnancy (widely confusingly
called gestational diabetes)

Insulinitis* (widely confusingly called diabetes with-
out any clarifier, sometimes called type 1 diabetes),
a slow onset type called Latent Autoimmune Insulinitis*
(widely confusingly called diabetes without any clari-
fier, sometimes confusingly called latent autoimmune

Pro-Humanist FREELOVER

Jul 25, 2016, 1:47:01 PM7/25/16

On 20 Jul 2016 02:43 PM , wrote:

> The reference given was an academic article.

> It was not an opinion piece by bernstein, he
> was one among a group of authors.

He is the primary promoter of a very low carb
ketogenic diet.

> It was an evidence based review of the many
> studies done on the topic.

All of the studies, short-term, along with some
in which the length of the study wasn't stated,
along with other studies providing some informa-
tion the authors thought would support their
position favoring low carb diets.

> I did not see your response, was it based on
> reading the full article?

See my current response, in 3 replies, below.

> Your usual remarks on material are useless [...]

You misspelled useful and helpful. In the follow-
ing replies, pertinent in understanding the nature
of low carb diet promotions.

In your inappropriate inaccurate further comments,
you failed to understand the logic and reasoning
behind ending diabetes and diabetic confusion, mis-
leading, and misunderstanding with new clarifying
vastly superior 21st century terms*.

- - -

Reply 1 of 3, replying to points 1 to 4 of the fol-
lowing article, along with a preface addressing the
entire article:

Dietary carbohydrate restriction as the first
approach in diabetes management: Critical review
and evidence base
http://www.nutritionjrnl.com/article/S0899-9007%2814%2900332-3/fulltext#sec4.2

Preface: Insulinitis*, mentioned in the introduction,
nothing pertaining to those with Insulinitis* using
any low carb diet, no studies, no data, is presented
in the article.

Cellosis*, the article is loaded with short-term or
unknown length studies, but nary a single long-term
study is presented. Risks of low carb diets? Not
addressed. Failure rates of low carb diets? Not men-
tioned. Risks of very low carb ketogenic diets? Not
addressed. Failure rates of very low carb ketogenic
diets? Not mentioned.

- - -

In that article, the diabetes word was used 55 times
without clarifier (not including the references).

Unfortunately, that provides naught but confusion
and misinformation, merging / blurring information,
treating all High Glucose Conditions* as if they
are one condition, when point in fact, they're
actually over 100 specific conditions, with widely
disparate causalities, disparate treatment profiles,
and disparate risk profiles.

Insulinitis*, rest assured, the FIRST approach is
ALWAYS EXOGENOUS INSULIN, required to stay alive.
ALWAYS.

As for diet, IF one has fewer carbs, less exogenous
insulin is required (in most cases, but see the fol-
lowing for an exception).

Insulin dosage guesses are related to carbs, exer-
cise, other hormonal activity, other conditions which
impact glucose levels, and a general rule is that
more carbs = more insulin, less carbs = less insulin,
but other factors, such as present glucose level and
rate of falling or rising or other illnesses impact
glucose dosage guesses).

In everyone with Insulinitis*, guessing at the 'cor-
rect' amount of exogenous insulin to dose is a never-
ending task (basal insulin, either constantly pumped
or from a relatively long-acting insulin injection,
+ bolus insulin, injected or inhaled or pumped, in
response to glucose level rising or food ingestion),
ALWAYS required to stay alive, 24 by 7 by 365 (366
every leap year).

The article, responses to its 12 points, point by
point (the first 4 points addressed in this reply,
the next 4 points addressed in a second reply, and
the last 4 points and a conclusion addressed in a
third reply):

Excerpts [with inserts, not part of original
article, included in brackets]:

- - - - - -

Point 1 [from the article]. "Hyperglycemia is the
most salient feature of diabetes. Dietary carbohy-
drate restriction has the greatest effect on decreas-
ing blood glucose levels"

Duh, everyone knows the definition of High Glucose
Conditions*, so that hyperglycemia verbage is point-
less.

Actually, without exogenous insulin, people with
Insulinitis* DIE. Exogenous insulin, in people with
Insulinitis*, has the greatest effect on decreasing
blood glucose levels. Sometimes, other illnesses
can cause dramatic rises in glucose levels, and carb
restriction dies not have its typical insulin-lower-
ing impact on those with Insulinitis*.

In people with Cellosis* or Diminosis* or any of the
Other High Glucose Conditions*, insulin prodution
continues but is reduced and/or insulin resistance
is present, both states causing glucose rises, and
responsive to any glucose lowering activity, includ-
ing exercise, reducing carbs, taking oral medication,
injecting non-insulin medication, or (in an estimated ...

... 15% of those with Cellosis* and in unknown per-
cents of those with some types of Diminosis*, a con-
dition solely caused by a monogenetic defect which
varies from person to person with Diminosis*, or
some of the Other High Glucose Conditions*, insulin
injections; insulin pumps rarely used for non-Insul-
initis* High Glucose Conditions*).

Dietary carbohydrate restriction, -if- it's done in
the form that Bernstein promotes (very low carb, <
50 grams of carbs per day), it yields risks unmen-
tioned in the article, risks spelled out in the fol-
lowing:

- - -
May 6, 2015

Adverse Reactions to Ketogenic [i.e.,
very low carb] Diets: Caution Advised
http://www.thepaleomom.com/adverse-reactions-to-ketogenic-diets-caution-advised
- - -

- - - - - -

Point 2 [from the article]. "During the epidemics
of obesity and type 2 diabetes, caloric increases
have been due almost entirely to increased carbo-
hydrates"

Obesity, whatever percentage of those who have Cel-
losis* and who are obese, carbs are the largest part
of their diet, and it follows, a major contributor
to their obesity because in obesity, calories are
higher than energy expenditure.

Per the following, in 2009-2010, 1 in 6 American ad-
ults were obese, and 1 in 20 American adults were ex-
tremely obese.
https://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/health-statistics/Pages/overweight-obesity-statistics.aspx

Per the U.S. population clock, the current U.S. popu-
lation is 324,064,071 (when I originally wrote this
reply, 2 days ago)
http://www.census.gov/popclock/

and if you accept the statement that 90 to 95 per-
cent of Americans with any High Glucose Condition*
have Cellosis*, and that the current number of Amer-
icans with any High Glucose Condition* is 29.1 mil-
lion, the number with Cellosis* is 26,190,000 to
27,645,000.

So, percentage wise, between 8.08% and 8.53% of Amer-
icans have Cellosis*. Compared to the obesity statis-
tics, 16.67% of Americans are obese. Per the follow-
ing article, more than half who have Cellosis* are
obese, 30 percent or more are overweight, leaving 15
to 20 percent at normal weight or underweight.
http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/08/08/diabetes-and-the-obesity-paradox/?_r=0

Ironically, per the article, the most risky position
to be in with Cellosis*, per a study referenced in
that article, is normal weight, twice as likely to
die as those with Cellosis* who are overweight or
obese.

The carb restriction article, it says nothing about
that "obesity paradox".

- - - - - -

Point 3 [from the article]. "Benefits of dietary
carbohydrate restriction do not require weight loss"

The 3 figures used do not support that statement,
for the reasons indicated:

In figure 3, they show glucose levels of 8 indivi-
duals with high glucose levels before going on an
unspecified carb-reduced diet (i.e., impossible to
ascertain how many carbs were on the diet), and their
glucose levels after going on that unspecified diet
for 10 weeks.

The exact High Glucose Condition* of the 8 indivi-
duals, undisclosed.

I assure you, a test on 8 people is not the basis
for drawing any scientific conclusions, and the
medication being used for those individuals was
undisclosed.

In figure 4, once again, using carb levels undis-
closed (in this section, though more info on the
graph in 4B was revealed in point 5, below), com-
paring a minimum 20% carb diet to an undisclosed
"healthy eating" diet (carbs unknown), weight loss
was greater in the minimum 20% carb diet, and HbA1c
levels were lower, but none of the medications were
disclosed, and everyone in the comparison has Cel-
losis*.

Lack of disclosure makes the results in figure 4
pointless, and in point 5, the data in 4B is said
to be comparing a very low carb ketogenic diet to
an unspecified "healthy eating" low fat diet, and
on a very low carb ketogenic diet, carbs are less
than 20%, so the info in figure 4 is contradictory.

In figure 5, a pointless comparison of something
called "percent completers" of 19 studies on indi-
viduals favoring a low-fat diet (fat unspecified)
and favoring a low-carb diet (carbs unspecified).
How long the comparision was for? Unmentioned. The
conditions the individuals in the 19 studies had?
Unmentioned. There are only 18 dots, so the 19th
study, not on the graphic.

- - - - - -

Point 4 [from the article]. "Although weight loss
is not required for benefit, no dietary intervention
is better than carbohydrate restriction for weight
loss"

What time period? Unknown. Comprehensive study anal-
ysis? No, selected studies. Figure 4 was used to ar-
rive at point 4, but that graph has many problems
discussed in detail above.

Further problems, the graph on the left of figure 4,
comparing 13 people with Cellosis* to 13 people with-
out any High Glucose Condition*, for 3 months, only
short-term weight loss is analysable over such a
short period of time, and 13 people is totally insuf-
ficient to come up with any relevant conclusions.

The right of figure 4, stated that the individuals
were on either a very low carb ketogenic diet (carbs
< 50 grams/day, by the definition in their table)
or a low-fat diet (fats & carbs unknown), the length
of the diet and individuals on the diet, unclear if
that was the same as the left of the graph, or if
the right of the graph was a different study.

Confusing/unclear, that's the nature of figure 4.

Point 4, in the part that discusses long-term re-
sults, states "low-fat diets have in fact, shown
very poor results, in the long term, for weight loss
in nondiabetic individuals." Interesting, they fail
to mention long term weight loss studies for low-
carb diets, or the probability that in similar long-
term studies, long-term weight loss on so-called
low-carb diets have similar high failure rates.

- - - end reply 1 of 3 - - -
Low Glucose Condition*:

Pro-Humanist FREELOVER

Jul 25, 2016, 1:51:59 PM7/25/16

- - -

Reply 2 of 3, replying to points 5 to 9 of the fol-
lowing article:

Dietary carbohydrate restriction as the first
approach in diabetes management: Critical review
and evidence base
http://www.nutritionjrnl.com/article/S0899-9007%2814%2900332-3/fulltext#sec4.2

- - - - - -

Point 5 [from the article]. "Adherence to low-carbo-
hydrate diets in people with type 2 diabetes is at
least as good as adherence to any other dietary inter-
ventions and is frequently significantly better."

Clinical trials are mentioned, and figure 5 is refer-
enced, but figure 5 (as discussed in point 3 in the
1st of 3 replies) has problems, carbs unspecified,
fat unspecified, length of studies unspecified. Any
long-term studies? Unspecified.

They reference a forum consisting of "Active Low-
Carbers" (a forum campaigning / promoting low-carbs
to lose weight) to support their position.

- - - - - -

Point 6 [from the article]. "Replacement of carbohy-
drate with protein is generally beneficial"

Pointless data, 23 trials of unknown lengths and
obese individuals with no High Glucose Condition*
referenced in one part of point 6, and 87 trials
of unknown individuals in 165 intervention groups
for > 12 weeks (average? unknown) referenced in
another part of point 6.

As for the claim of generally beneficial, for how
long? Unknown. Adverse impacts? Undisclosed.

- - - - - -

Point 7 [from the article]. "Dietary total and satur-
ated fat do not correlate with risk for cardiovascu-
lar disease"

Replacing saturated fat with polyunsaturated fat
may cut heart disease risk
https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/press-releases/saturated-fat-polyunsaturated-fat-cut-heart-disease-risk/

American Heart Association - Know Your Fats
http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/Cholesterol/PreventionTreatmentofHighCholesterol/Know-Your-Fats_UCM_305628_Article.jsp#.V5TVQuT6tCE

- - - - - -

Point 8 [from the article]. "Plasma saturated fatty
acids are controlled by dietary carbohydrate more
than by dietary lipids"

Figure 7, comparing 40 individuals with metabolic
syndrome (High Glucose Condition* status unknown,
weight unknown), a very low carb ketogenic diet was
compared to a low fat (fats unknown) diet in one
study (length of study undisclosed). The figure,
confusing in that it had 0 and 5 in two parts.

The figure, highlighting in pink where a decrease
in dietary saturated fat resulted in an increase in
plasma saturated fatty acid.

Interesting enough, the area where an increase in
dietary saturated fat resulted in an increase in
plasma saturated fatty acid, unhighlighted, and that
area included -2- individuals who were on a very
low carb ketogenic diet.

Even though most of both diets showed decreases in
plasma saturated fatty acid, telling that they left
the part that showed an increase in plasma saturated
fat in -2- individuals on a very low carb ketogenic
diet unhighlighted (obviously, they're trying to in-
duce the reader to ignore that).

Also telling, the only area highlighted in green was
the area correlated with the low carb ketogenic diet
(with -2- exceptions), an increase in dietary satur-
ated fatty acids, and a decrease in plasma saturated
fat.

- - - end reply 2 of 3 - - -

Pro-Humanist FREELOVER

Jul 25, 2016, 2:06:54 PM7/25/16

- - -

Reply 3 of 3, replying to points 9 to 12 of the fol-
lowing article, along with a conclusion:

Dietary carbohydrate restriction as the first
approach in diabetes management: Critical review
and evidence base
http://www.nutritionjrnl.com/article/S0899-9007%2814%2900332-3/fulltext#sec4.2

- - - - - -

Point 9 [from the article]. "The best predictor of
microvascular and, to a lesser extent, macrovascular
complications in patients with type 2 diabetes, is
glycemic control (HbA1c)"

Even though both Insulinitis* and Cellosis* were
cited in their introduction about increased cardio-
vascuar risk, the only condition addressed in their
referenced study was newly diagnosed Cellosis*.

The hazard ratio of '1', indicating no increased
risk of cardiovascular disease, that appeared on
the graph at the exact HbA1c level, 5.6, which is
at the top of the normal HbA1c range (per most
medical resources), coincidentally the exact HbA1c
level I've been at for the last 9 months.

So, in figure 8, the key point isn't any low carb
diet, the key point is the elimination of cardio-
vascular risk caused by having any High Glucose
Condition* if one is able to have an HbA1c level
of 5.6 (or less).

- - - - - -

Point 10 [from the article]. "Dietary carbohydrate
restriction is the most effective method (other than
starvation) of reducing serum TGs and increasing high-
density lipoprotein"

They fail to note that the ketogenic (< 50 carbs per
day) diets utilize ketogenesis which is the manner
in which the bodies of starving people survive, a
similarity that marks ketogenic diets as closely
tied in many ways (not all) to what happens during
starvation.

Figure 9, a study of 210 people with Cellosis*, com-
paring a low-glycemic diet (carbs unknown) to a high-
cereal diet (carbs unknown), and a 2nd study of 84
obese people with Cellosis*, comparing a low-glycemic
diet (carbs unknown) to a very low carb ketogenic
diet (< 20 carbs per day).

Areas compared:

- Weight
- HbA1c
- Glucose
- Total Cholesterol
- Low-density lipoprotein (bad cholesterol)
- High-density lipoprotein (good cholesterol)
- Triglyceride

All diets showed reductions in weight, HbA1c, and
Glucose.

All but the high-cereal diet showed a reduction in
Total Cholesterol.

Bad Cholesterol: Two of the diets (the low-glycemic
diets) showed a reduction. The high-cereal diet
showed a nominal increase, and the very low carb
diet showed a close to 2% increase.

Good Cholesterol: The high-cereal diet showed a nom-
inal decrease, and one of the low-glycemic diets
showed no change. One of the low-glycemic diets
showed close to a 2% increase. The very low carb
ketogenic diet showed close to a 5% increase.

Triglycerides: The high-cereal diet showed a nominal
increase. One of the low-glycemic diets showed a
close to 4% decrease. The other low-glycemic diet
showed close to a 20% decrease. The very low carb
ketogenic diet showed close to a 68% decrease.

Their conclusion, stating figure 9 + figure 3 = "the
whole story" on dietary intervention in Cellosis*, a
highly flawed conclusion, and they assert that the
selected studies they cite "suggests" there isn't any
long-term risk "as long as the protocol is followed."

Without any long-term study, that assertion is highly
flawed, and unsupportable.

Of course, they neglect to notice the high degree
of variability in the term "low carb", from very
low carb (one study using < 20 carbs per day) to
the fact that the term (low carb) can apply to any
diet < 225 carbs per day (in men) and < 150 carbs
per day (in women), per their own table.

They fail to notice that their selected studies are
all SHORT-TERM, and claims of adherence are vacuous
unless they have long-term studies (at least 5 years)
on the assorted types of low carb diets, separated
by exact carb restrictions, from

o the very low carb, < 50 carbs,

o to other ranges, 50 to 130 carbs, and
130 to 225 carbs, all significantly
biologically differentiating in meta-
bolic impacts.

- - - - - -

Point 11 [from the article]. "Patients with type 2
diabetes on carbohydrate-restricted diets reduce
and frequently eliminate medication. People with
type 1 usually require lower insulin"

The comment on Insulinitis*, no study presented (of
course, that stance is well-known to those familiar
with dosing insulin, everyone with Insulinitis* and
those who are familiar with insulin dosing to deal
with Insulinitis*).

In table 2, they present one medication study over
3 months for people with Cellosis* (11 on a very
low carb ketogenic diet, 20 to 50 grams of carbs
per day, 13 on something called a moderate carb
diet, carbs unspecified). That's the number who
completed the study.

4 of the 11 on the very low carb ketogenic diet
didn't reduce their medication.

5 of the 11 discontinued some of their medication,
but continued using metformin.

2 of the 11 stopped their medication.

On the moderate carb study, 11 of the 13 didn't
change their medication. 2 lowered their medica-
tion.

In another study not presented in a table, the
exact results weren't presented. It said 17 of 21
reduced or discontinued medication. How many dis-
continued? Unknown. How many reduced? Unknown.
Type of diet? All that was stated was that carb
restriction was involved, but how many carbs they
ingested, unknown. How long the study lasted? Un-
known.

- - - - - -

Point 12 [from the article]. "Intensive glucose
lowering by dietary carbohydrate restriction has
no side effects comparable to the effects of inten-
sive pharmacologic treatment"

They mention nothing in the entire article and in
their write-up for point 12 about side effects of
a very low carb ketogenic diet. Also, they mention
nothing about side effects of any diets that aren't
ketogenic but that have carbs considered lower than
'normal' but which = a more balanced diet, which
have enough carbs to keep them out of the ketogenic
diet area of permanent ketogenesis (permanent as
long as carbs are restricted to a very low level).

As for "intensive glucose lowering", they fail to
note that glucose lowering involves both diet and
exercise and (in most who have Cellosis*) medica-
tion. They fail to note anywhere in the article
what the long-term dieting failure rate of any of
the low carb diets is. All their studies were short-
term (or their length was undisclosed). No long-
term study data was presented.

Their point 12 write-up was about one study, the
ACCORD (Action to Control Cardiovascular Disease
in Diabetes - exact types studied, unmentioned,
though in the article, the only condition men-
tioned was "type 2 diabetes") study. No informa-
tion about any low carb diets was presented.

- - - - - -

Conclusion: Insulinitis*, you won't find much in
here, and in the 55 references to the confusing
and misleading diabetes word without any clarifier,
you'll either have no idea or will have to guess
if what they're saying does or doesn't apply to
that condition.

Cellosis*, loaded with almost entirely small (less
than 50 people) studies, when study lengths re-
vealed, they're all short-term. No long-term study
on any long term diet mentioned unless any of the
studies in which the length was undisclosed hap-
pened to have been long-term, which is unlikely.
Risks of low carb or very low carb ketogenic diets?
Nothing mentioned.

The article, superficial, biased, and centered on
promoting the notion that long-term low carbing (as
low as having your body be in a permanent state of
starvation via ketogenesis, < 50 carbs per day) is
the way to deal with High Glucose Conditions*.

Doability? Not addressed.

Long-term ability to stay low carb?

Well, let's just say they seem oblivious to human
nature, and don't appear to understand how living
in a wealthy country deeply steeped in long-lived
traditions and ways of eating in which carbs are
enticing, seductive, attractive, alluring, and
positive and nutritionally invaluable in innumer- ...

... able ways, adding signficant quality of life,
that in that world, saying NO for the rest of your
life, to countless inducements to say YES, that
one can and should do that, without one IOTA of
evidence that anyone other than a small minority
are capable of doing so.

I suspect that the high failure rates of all diets,
regardless of type, pertains to all low carb diets,
and that failure rate approaches 99 percent the
lower the daily carb goal is. Failure rates of all
low carb diets? They failed to address that very
important point.

- - - end reply 3 of 3 - - -

Helper

Jul 25, 2016, 4:40:55 PM7/25/16

Congratulations, an unbroken chain of reasons to be certin yur creadibility
is your worst enemy.

You do not understand the basics of diabetes.

Yourr ability to reason from research evidence does not extend past 7th
grade level

Now other then that, you are no doubt a fine young man.

Pro-Humanist FREELOVER

Jul 27, 2016, 1:42:51 PM7/27/16

- - -
Well, young if 60 is the "new young". (-:

Understand the basics of Insulinitis*, Cellosis*,
Diminosis*, Latent Autoimmune Insulinitis*, Ges-
tational Cellosis*, Neonatal Diminosis*, and Other
High Glucose Conditions*?

I have a detailed understanding, to the best I can,
what with the enormous misunderstanding promoted by
the over-dependence on the 1,900 year old diabetes
word, oft-times used (in books and in the media and
by doctors and almost everyone but me) without any
clarifier, along with the over-dependence on its
close companion, the diabetic word, oft-times used
(see previous list) without any clarifier.

I have a detailed understanding of Insulinitis* ever
since being inflicted with it at the age of 5, and
having been forced to deal with it ever since then,
for over 55 years and counting.

The FUTILITY of long-term low carb dieting, the
LOWER the carb goal, the HIGHER the FUTILITY,
regardless of what happens in the short-term

I assure you, the article you support, an article
which says nothing about the high long-term failure
rate of all diets (it mentions the high long-term
failure rate of low fat diets once), which pretends
that its low carb lower HbA1c levels can exist with-
out going up when its 'low carb' diet fails, an ...

... article solely relying on short-term selected
studies (most of which involve < 50 people), an art-
icle failing to provide any long-term study data, an
article short-sightedly promoting a lifestyle doomed
to failure in the overwhelming majority, said failure
rate going up the lower the attempted carb level is,
going up the longer the diet attempt lasts.

Tick-tick-tick, failure awaits for the overwhelming
majority, it's just a matter of time, and whatever
delight one has over a short-term ability to lower
one's weight or glucose level, rest assured, the
chances of returning to one's weight and glucose
levels that were present *before* going on the diet,
that's overwhelmingly likely.

Pro-Humanist FREELOVER

Apr 16, 2019, 3:58:45 PM4/16/19

- - -

A post earlier today, additional valuable
criticisms of the Bernstein very low carb
diet (in the post earlier today referred
to as the "keto diet"):
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.health.diabetes/WnxjGKIXEyA/mO-bLRjKCQAJ

Link to the original post in this thread:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.health.diabetes/yvFrVbKcQHg/l3SfvntxCAAJ

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The old confusing way of referring to the
7 disparate categories of High Glucose Con-
ditions and 1 category of a mostly Non-Glu-
cose Anomaly, all of which all-too-often
currently involves folks using the diabetes
/ diabetic words without a clarifier:

diabetes / diabetic without a clarifier,
diabetes / diabetic guessing required
https://prohuman.net/pix2/diabetesdiabeticguessinggame.jpg

- - -

Pro-Humanist FREELOVER (Insulitis Islit),
Insulinitis which was caused by an auto-
immune attack on my pancreatic beta cells
(Insulitis), occurring when I was age 5,
March 13,809,999,948 (1961 CE).

I recently returned to using ultra-fast-
acting Fiasp insulin in an Omnipod insulin
pump along with a Dexcom G4 continuous glu-
cose monitor (CGM) to try to stay alive.

Exogenous insulin is required to try to
keep everyone with Insulinitis (Islit, at
least 13 specific types) alive but it is
a very risky medication, with exogenous
insulin the primary factor that causes
severe hypo death in an estimated 5% to
11% of those with Islit.

Also, absence of or too low doses of exo-
genous insulin are certain killers (caus-
ing coma / ketoacidosis / death) in those
who have Islit (any specific type).

C.ure I.nsulinitis A.ssociation
https://prohuman.net/cureinsulinitisassociation.htm

Glucose Anomalies Research regarding
Potential Cures / Improvements in Treatments
https://prohuman.net/glucoseanomaliesresearch.htm

Logic and reasoning behind trying to stop
confusing / misleading / misunderstanding
caused by the use of diabetes & diabetic &
reactive hypoglycemia words / phrases, ...

... especially when they're used as they
often are, without clarifier, replacing
all of that with new superior clarifying
names:

Diabetes Bubble / Diabetes Bubble Burst
https://prohuman.net/diabetesbubblediabetesbubbleburst.htm

- - -

New superior clarifying names for all
of the disparate diabetes & diabetic &
reactive hypoglycemia conditions added
on May 17 13,809,999,997 (2010 CE),
organized as detailed below:

3 disparate areas:

o -7- High Glucose Conditions (HGCs),
o -1- Mostly Non-Glucose Anomaly (NGA),
o 1 Low Glucose Condition (LGCs) - Hut
(Hypos Uncaused by Treatments for
High Glucose), + hypos from some
treatments* for high glucose

with 10 disparate new superior clari-
fying categories / conditions:

Islit,
Latent Autoimmune Islit,
PreCellosis,
Cellosis,
Gestational Cellosis,
Diminosis,
Neonatal Diminosis,
Ohiglucons,
Insipidus,
Hut

included in over 100 disparate new
superior clarifying specific types
color-coded in Diabetes Bubble /
Diabetes Bubble Burst article
linked to above & detailed at
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.health.diabetes/oY1NztS3UiU/zud2F8DhAQAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.health.diabetes/oY1NztS3UiU/Mk8vgFAsAgAJ

*hypo-causing treatments: exogenous
insulin, pramlintide, nateglinide,
lixisenatide, repaglinide, sulfon-
ylureas - any of these + exercise
amplifies hypoglycemia risk

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Pro-Humanist FREELOVER

Apr 16, 2019, 4:23:06 PM4/16/19
Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote:

> Link to the original post in this thread:
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.health.diabetes/yvFrVbKcQHg/l3SfvntxCAAJ

This link from 7/2016 just repeatedly regurgitates useless, ignorant
information by Yours Truly.

Don't waste your time on this thread.
--
*Never EVER* use my *Stupid BULLSHIT* diabetes names!
*IsNOTLit*

Pro-Humanist FREELOVER

Apr 18, 2019, 7:13:35 PM4/18/19

- - -

Follow-up to previous post in this thread:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.health.diabetes/yvFrVbKcQHg/VFxYDNjKCQAJ

Excerpted title [with clarifying insert,
not part of original title, included in
brackets]:

- - -
March 27 13,810,000,006 (2019 CE)

On the keto diet [the Bernstein diet
is a very low 30 carb version of the
keto diet] ? Ditch the cheat day

Just one dose of carbohydrates can
damage blood vessels
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/03/190327112657.htm
- - -

- - - ~ ~ ~ - - - ~ ~ ~ - - - ~ ~ ~ - - -

diabetes

Confusing? Think about it.

Which disparate condition(s) is(are)
actually being referred to?

Islit, Latent Autoimmune Islit,
Cellosis, Gestational Cellosis,
Diminosis, Neonatal Diminosis,
Ohiglucon,
Insipidus, Hut
https://www.memecreator.org/static/images/memes/4927657.jpg

Diabetes Bubble / Diabetes Bubble Burst
Super! https://prohuman.net/diabetesbubblediabetesbubbleburst.htm

- - -

Pro-Humanist FREELOVER

Insulitis Islit (abbreviation for
Insulinitis, near-total to total
loss of endogenous insulin) since

Ideal! https://prohuman.net/cureinsulinitisassociation.htm

Glucose Anomalies Research regarding
Potential Cures / Improvements in Treatments
Great! https://prohuman.net/glucoseanomaliesresearch.htm

On Tuesday, April 16, 2019 at 2:58:45 PM UTC-5,
Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote:

.> - - -
.>