Michael joins us for 24h of Moab - anybody else?

1 view

Klaus Muehlbradt

Sep 23, 2012, 9:20:47 PM9/23/12
to lets-r...@googlegroups.com
Michael, my son decided he could not pass up on probably the last 24h of Moab... Anybody else? If so, step forward so we can register a team. Michael is in this without any ambition besides having fun.

Mark Lorie

Sep 23, 2012, 9:29:35 PM9/23/12
to lets-r...@googlegroups.com
If only I could...

On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 9:20 PM, Klaus Muehlbradt <kmue...@gmail.com> wrote:
Michael, my son decided he could not pass up on probably the last 24h of Moab... Anybody else? If so, step forward so we can register a team. Michael is in this without any ambition besides having fun.

Terry Rudd

Sep 23, 2012, 10:49:26 PM9/23/12
to lets-r...@googlegroups.com
Good evening Klaus, et al,

I had originally planned to join but we have some major changes in the lab from Friday and I am not comfortable leaving this weekend.   I am sorry.  Glad I am not a rider but I am really sad I am not going to the desert.   I really need that break.

Terry