breifcase for mac?

sklar

Oct 24, 2012, 11:22:15 AM10/24/12
to kobo-...@googlegroups.com
Does breifcase work for macs? I downloaded the production jar but I  can't seem to specify a storage location for the ODK Breifcase storage area.

Neil Hendrick

Oct 24, 2012, 7:37:21 PM10/24/12
to kobo-...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, Sklar, ODK briefcase isn't a product we support or develop. It does have some good applications. I think it should work for Macs, but the place to ask would be the Open Data Kit Users Mailing list.

☞§※✈☂
~Neil