https

Michael I

Feb 20, 2012, 2:31:29 AM2/20/12
to js...@googlegroups.com
Hi
Is it possible to communicate from JSDB with HTTPS service (SSL) ?
I need to send/get data from soap service.
Error is: Stream:"Could not open the stream"
If not, is there a workaround ?

Michael

Anderson Wiese

Feb 20, 2012, 2:35:29 AM2/20/12
to js...@googlegroups.com
How about curl? You can probably use a new Stream("exec://...") with curl.  I used to do that, then wrote my own native wrapper for curl... I don't remember exactly why.

Shanti Rao

Feb 20, 2012, 11:03:19 AM2/20/12
to js...@googlegroups.com
On windows you can use ActiveX("Microsoft.XMLHTTP") and have it do the transaction for you. On unix try wget.

Does anyone want to write a ssl layer for JSDB?

Shanti

David Vo

Feb 20, 2012, 6:37:18 AM2/20/12
to js...@googlegroups.com
Or of course you can exec://openssl...
That reminds me, I need to implement that in my IRC bot :)

auscompgeek

Sep 30, 2012, 3:25:09 AM9/30/12
to js...@googlegroups.com
On Tuesday, 21 February 2012 03:03:19 UTC+11, Shanti Rao wrote:
Does anyone want to write a ssl layer for JSDB?

 Linking JSDB and OpenSSL should be easy, no?