Re: Detecting the difference between Swipe and Click

Anthony

Jul 10, 2012, 10:40:07 AM7/10/12
to isc...@googlegroups.com
It's going to be hard as a desktop swipe involves a click to start the swipe.  This happens on our web app when testing on the desktop.  You maybe better off creating buttons to scroll through the list.
--
Best Regards,
Anthony Ellsworth

www.anthonyellsworth.com
resumeplayback.com (DVDs)

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 4:45 AM, Chris Fennell <chrisa...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm working on a desktop based application using the iScroll system.
The scroller will be used to scroll threw a list of buttons (image links).

Currently, when I try to swipe through the list, it activates the button I started the swipe on.
Is there a way to make it activate the buttons ONLY when there's a normal click and not a swipe?

Any help with this issue would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks.