White Buffalo Calf Woman sings: Rainbow Trail Guide Me Home Towards You

1 view

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Sep 10, 2015, 4:12:36 PM9/10/15
to indigocrys...@googlegroups.com, sacredson...@googlegroups.com, Rainb...@googlegroups.com, Perfect-...@googlegroups.com, crystal-...@googlegroups.com, crystal-ind...@googlegroups.com, crystalind...@googlegroups.com, indigo-crys...@googlegroups.com, rainbowwarri...@googlegroups.com, crystalind...@yahoogroups.com, active-...@yahoogroups.com

Rainbow Trail Guide Me Home Towards You
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/indigocrystalchildren/S09rXAI5l9M/JzXmiHkDBAAJ and
https://plus.google.com/+WhiteBuffaloCalfWomanTwinDeerMother/posts/hpdSEzdmrZE and
https://www.facebook.com/groups/whitebuffalocalfwoman/permalink/723320197773239/

Rainbow Trail Guide Me Home Towards You

Listen children to the SUNS, all together we are ONE. Let us be guided by your eyes. Let us shine to surprise. Inside of our hearts we want to be clean, purified and healthy glean. All we have to dew is say, "Blessings to the Hues". Bless the sacred nine streams of fire (color). Bless the four holy directions of sound (water). Then we beget the river clean, to help everyone beam.

Take a hand to revel in the wake, the inside of our hearts we give at the stake. We are willing to stand for love, just like the buffalo should. We are longing for a life without strife, war and hunger and all that is distant holes. We want heaven on earth today, to help lead us those waves.

Sending jewels and diamonds to you, with refraction of color for each and every hue. We align on the colored waves, just to have the daze. When we seem lost and need look within our hearts. We must bow and pray to lead those holy waves. Those four directions, the fields in which we play, let us bless and pray.

All over the world we are resounding the good knews. Heaven is on the broadcasting new. Destroy what is impure and bring in the birth, because it is time to change this girth. We will hold each and everyone, because you are part of all that revolves around the SUN. We all know that time is the wake, simply to shine our daze.

When we are lost and shining it true, the hands of God lives inside of you. Each a child, a Great Spirit too, when we learn to bring in the hues. Sing your mountain, the wailing cry. Tell the people we are going home to be wise. When we are lost and found our waves, then we need to hand our hearts to each other to be safe.

Trust the knews each child does give, just remember you have to sift. Things are not at face value you know, so we must fly like the snow. Crystalline diamonds each a hue, with colors that are majestic view. We are shining forever and a day, just to send love your way (waves in the air).

Prayers and blessings guide the Rainbow Trail, the place we slumber to set sail. We are the living SUNS as ONE. We are spiraling in the galaxies to plunge. There we are set to the riveted knews, hopes and dreams are learning to come true. We are shifting from inner plight, to what is really really bright. A light from within will guide the way, to server each other and listen to what we say. That is the only place we gift our rays, to shine a better daze. To shine for others to guide the way.

White Buffalo Calf Woman sings to all of the children, even the springs. Inside of us all is the Great Spiritual knews, LOVE will get us through. I bow with you.

Gifted by Alightfromwithin.org Angel Services Around the World
Sioux Task Force and Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
Jews for the Ark of the Covenant, the Rainbow Promise
the ONENESS PLAN, we stand.
nativewithrainbow.jpg