Targeted: THE CURE FOR MORGELLON'S DISEASE (space trash used for electronic torture and behavior modification)

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jul 6, 2017, 4:54:49 AM7/6/17
to Hoop 6
THE CURE FOR MORGELLON'S DISEASE
Published on Mar 26, 2015

You Are Not Crazy If You Have Morgellons. The disease is deigned to sterilize Planet Earth. It is now in the underground cities. Please - you can fight back but you must realize if a Doctor Treats you he goes to jail. Immusist: 888-702-3315, Oregano Oil: 1-866-781-0815, Citricare For The Mouth and Skin: 800-622-8446, Yellow Dial Soap, Magnets, Blue Spruce Oil.

https://youtu.be/bSAwM_6-Flw

Morgellon's Instant Cure?

Published on Feb 27, 2011

A cure using ordinary household items: Sun powdered laundry detergent with Colorsafe Bleach PLUS Alfalfa tablets in the bathwater is claimed by a woman as an instant cure for Morgellon's disease. Dr. Hildegarde Staninger was mentioned in the blog www.loveforlife.com in relation to Morgellon's disease being the result of nanotechnology.

Reported Positive Treatment for Morgellons

By Daisy Baleen

Posted on Health and Hea...@Yahoogroups.com

I have been Morgellons sufferer for over ten years.

Recently, I discovered, quite by accident, something that is literally making it disappear from my BODY.

As I am sure fellow sufferers can relate to, over the years, I have experimented with various "super baths," filling the tub with hot water and putting in things like lemons, baking soda, dish detergent, laundry detergent, alcohol, etc....well, one day about four months ago, I was filling the bath and I was pretty dirty from housecleaning so I put some Sun powdered laundry detergent with colorsafe bleach into the water, just a tad, because it really cleans the skin so good, and once I finish with the bath, I scrub it off with regular soap and a scrubby thing that is regularly disinfected.

anyway, I left the bathroom for a minute or two and heard a crash that sounded like one of my cats getting into something. When I returned to the bathroom, nothing seemed amiss, so I got undressed and slid into the water for a soak.

Everything seemed normal until the bubbles parted, and I got the sight of a morgellons sufferers' lifetime: those black and grey specks MIGRATING OUT OF MY SKIN AS FAST AS THEY COULD IN DROVES BY THE HUNDREDS FROM EVERY SQUARE INCH OF MY BODY!!!!!!!!

And even as I saw that, I also noticed several large oblong things "dissolving" in the bottom of the tub. I picked one up, and it was an alfalfa tablet. Then I noticed the bottle on the counter next to the tub was overturned, and about 25 of them had fallen into the water! They were the cause of the migration of all things morgellon out of my skin in a fantastic migration for about an hour! Brown flecks, black specks, fibers, white patches of fibers drifted off the surface of my skin like No Problema, see ya later, something I had NEVER BEEN ABLE TO ACCOMPLISH WITH ANY TOHER TOPICAL AGENT.

THE MIGHTY ALFALFA HAS SINCE CONQUERED MORGELLONS IN MY BODY.

The scabs are gone, the fibers are history, the patches of fibers are all taped to a piece of wax paper and about to be sent off to a research lab that has requested them.

I am sending you my testimonial in hopes that other sufferers will at least know some relief from the scourge of the skin.

Dandelion the Flame Point Siamese must be credited with this miraculous discovery. He is only three years old, but he's a hero to his long-suffering Mommy!

I've done a little research on the mighty alfalfa, and apparently it creates an alkaline environment in the body in which things like CANCER and other diseases cannot survive. So, taking it internally can only be a good thing, also; but it's the BATHS that made all the difference in the world for me.

I also tried putting St. Johns Wort in the bath along with it, with even better results. And for some reason, using the Sun powdered laundry detergent with colorsafe bleach also helps facilitate the migration of the specks.

God, I really hope this helps even one person as it has helped me.

It has cleared up my symptoms so completely that I kept forgetting to post this information on the Morgellons websites!!!!

A CRITICAL component in the effectiveness of this treatment is the remark that Daisy made in the beginning of this letter where she says that she added a detergent called Sun with colorsafe BLEACH to the water. It's the BLEACH that caused all of the bubbling effects. Hazel Parcells, who was a wonderful natural healer and lived to the age of 104, recommended using a cup or two of Clorox bleach occasionally in the bath for detoxing, however, Dr Hulda Clark discovered that the Clorox bleach found in supermarkets today is contaminated with traces of wheel bearing grease and other petroleum solvents (which you don't want to absorb through your skin sitting in a hot bath). You can get a much cleaner and safer grade of bleach at Pool Supply Stores. The sell a 12% bleach that comes in a plastic crate containing four, 1 gallon containers. that is usually stamped "NSF" bleach which stands for National Standards Foundation. NSF bleach is free of contaminates.

12% beach is TWICE as strong as store-bought 6% laundry bleach (like Clorox), so you want to dilute the 12% down to 6% by adding an equal volume of water (12% bleach will burn your skin slightly if you touch it with your fingers, so wear heavy rubber gloves whenever you handle it.). After diluting down to 6%, you can add 1 CUP to your bath water and you get a very powerful OXIDIZING action. The alfalfa MAY or may not have contributed to her success, but the BLEACH may have played an important role.

http://www.quantumbalancing.com/morgellons.htm.

https://youtu.be/12uwwIWYiQo

MORGELLONS CURE - How I Was Cured Instantly! (832) 343-5425

Published on Jul 23, 2015

http://www.MorgellonsCure.com The cure for morgellons from a two colliding magnetic wave fronts. Morgellons Cure, morgellons, disease, fibers, cure, solution, mystery, symptoms, magnetism, pulsed magnetism, protocol, EMP, negative EMP, magnetic.

https://youtu.be/fv7B5fv8HzI

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jul 6, 2017, 5:53:23 PM7/6/17
to Hoop 6

Sister Amy,
going to add you to our medicine page. Cannot find your url. Maybe you can send that in this email, return reply.

Got a few going and will put it all together as soon as I can. I think we can get the ingredients locally for this receipe, however that bleach is very important. You can look into that for us, for now. It will have to be repackaged for others.

Love and blessings, thank you my beloved Sister,
your devoted servant,
White Buffalo Calf Woman
elder crystal child, alightfromwithin.org

Jul 7, 2017, 8:12:53 AM7/7/17
to indigocrys...@googlegroups.com
www.etsy.com/shop/AmysBathandBody
I am still in beginning processes, more to come trust me 😊

Amy Vanessa Iverson
“We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.” – Buddha
Relatives, Email "Hoop 6" <indigocrystalchildren@googlegroups.com> (yahoo and hotmail virtual space limitation, recommend free gmail.com). Thank you, whitebuffalocalfwoman@gmail.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hoop 6 Indigo Crystal Children Adults" group.

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jul 7, 2017, 5:09:02 PM7/7/17
to Hoop 6
We are here:
Targeted: THE CURE FOR MORGELLON'S DISEASE (space trash used for electronic torture and behavior modification)    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/indigocrystalchildren/BGwckWvUqnA/7rL3YDTWAgAJ

Morgellon Instant Remedy for the glue removal with all morgellons.
Rubbing alcohol (90%+). I have heard as well that wine (12%) can be swished around the mouth to rid them from the oral cavity.  Rub on skin and you will find that it's like removing glue from the skin. It will roll up and you can remove from the body. Make sure, you use a pile of clean paper or cloth towels. Change often, because it can be spread around easily. Use one side at a time and do not repeat use with same cloth. Continue until all glue or tight skin is removed. Your skin should feel soft like before. you will notice a difference right away. When they attack electronically, you will feel it, go there and immediately start to use the rubbing alcohol to remove the white goo morgellons (glue like, stuck to all morgellons). Those things that oxidize the skin like "NSF" bleach (which stands for National Standards Foundation. NSF bleach is free of contaminates) which acts to remove the glue from the skin too. Squeeky clean (soft skin), however I notice that my skin did sort of squeak, when I had morgellons on it. So you are looking to find soft skin that doesn't squeak. Rubbing alcohol does the trick. For some this is quite strong, we have talked about getting some 70% aromatic alcohol to use on other sensitive areas, however you can mix water with the alcohol to reduce it's alcohol percentage. Please use a good spring water, check the water source.

Morgellon Instant Remedy: Sun powdered laundry detergent with colorsafe bleach and Alfalfa Tablets/ (story below), for those deeply embedded into the skin.

BLEACH that caused all of the bubbling effects, oxidation of the skin.

Kill bugs and parasites internally: Diatomaceous Earth (food grade): bug killer you can eat! You can use diatomaceous earth for a scrub, while many recipes will include this product, however the purpose is to remove the glue, which spreads easily and becomes a conduit for electronic torture. (article below)

``````````````````````````````
Alfalfa is an herb. People use the leaves, sprouts, and seeds to make medicine.

Alfalfa is used for kidney conditions, bladder and prostate conditions, and to increase urine flow. It is also used for high cholesterolasthmaosteoarthritisrheumatoid arthritisdiabetesupset stomach, and a bleeding disorder called thrombocytopenic purpura. People also take alfalfa as a source of vitamins A, C, E, and K4; and minerals calciumpotassium, phosphorous, and iron.
`````````````````````````````````

Inline image 1
alfalfa tablets for bath or solution along with the sun detergent color safe bleach

for internal

for internal

``````````````````````````````````````
Use Rubbing alcohol, to wipe off the skin anything that doesn't feel like the skin, because morgellons are held in place with glue. And rubbing alcohol takes off the glue. This is for all the white goo that covers the body and is held in place like glue.
Alcohol removes, it takes many times with a cloth or paper towel and the glue starts to clump up and remove.
```````````````````````

Diatomaceous Earth (food grade): bug killer you can eat!

Diatomaceous Earth (food grade): bug killer you can eat!

what the heck is it?

diatomaceous earth warrior

Diatomaceous Earth (often referred to as "DE") is an off white talc-like powder that is the fossilized remains of marine phytoplankton. When sprinkled on a bug that has an exoskeleton (such as bed bugs, ants or fleas) it compromises their waxy coating so that their innards turn into teeny tiny bug jerky. But it doesn't hurt mammals. We can eat it. We do eat it! It's in lots of grain based foods because lots of grains are stored with diatomaceous earth to keep the bugs from eating the grain!

Die bugs! Die! Die! Die!

I have heard two explanations of how diatomaceous earth works.

    diatomaceous earth magnified

    One is that on a microscopic level, the diatomaceous earth particles are very sharp looking. These particles stick to an insect and get stuck between its exoskeleton joints. As the insect moves, it gets physically cut up.

    The other explanation is that diatomaceous earth sticks to the insect and somehow causes them to dry out. I think this approach involves scratching the insects waxy layer which then allows precious moisture within the insect to get out. So their teeny tiny bug-innards turn into teeny tiny bug-innards-jerky.

A reader, Sue, in Washington state writes:

    Both are true and connected. DE is almost pure silica (with some beneficial trace minerals); under a microscope, it looks like shards of glass (glass is made from silica). On any beetle-type insect that has a carapace, like fleas and cockroaches, the DE works under the shell and punctures the body, which then dehydrates and the insect dies. DE is totally nontoxic. There is no buildup of tolerance like there is to poisons because the method of killing is PHYSICAL, not chemical.

bug running from diatomaceous earth

The important thing to us is that if an insect with an exoskeleton gets diatomaceous earth on them, they die. At the same time, we can rub it all over our skin, rub it in our hair, eat it .... whatever ... and we are unharmed.

Diatomaceous earth kills all bugs. It has been reported to be the most effective solution when fighting pests like fleas, ants and bed bugs.

Farmers dump food grade diatomaceous earth by big scoops in with grains when the grains are stored. It kills the insects that want to feast on the grain. This is a great improvement over the stuff they used to put in with the grain.

Farmers feed gobs of diatomaceous earth (food grade) to animals in the hopes that it will cure whatever ails them. Many farmers swear that the stuff kills all sorts of worms in their critters.

Many people eat a quarter cup of food grade diatomaceous earth every day. They mix it into juice. I have visited with several people that are keen on living past 100 years that believe that eating lots diatomaceous earth every day will help them with that goal. I have found references where it is cited for colon cleansing, parasite control and detox.

diatomaceous earth fighting ants on an apple tree

One strange thing about diatomaceous earth is that for it to work on killing bugs, you have to keep it dry. Even morning dew can make diatomaceous earth ineffective.

I have encountered over a dozen ignorant boobs that have proclaimed "Diatomaceous Earth does NOT work!" I have read this statement in all caps. In extra big fonts. With italics. And I've even had it screamed at me. I'm gonna stick with "ignorant boobs". On closer inspection of each case there is always a flaw. Usually the problem is that it was not used correctly. Diatomaceous earth is not a bait. If you put a little bit in a pile somewhere, the bugs are not drawn to it and invite all their friends. I kinda wonder if the pesticide companies pay people to go to internet forums and say this sort of thing. Diatomaceous earth is super cheap, non toxic, and generally more effective than anything the pesticide companies have to offer - so it kinda cuts into their profit margins a bit. I've been meaning to create an experiment to set the record straight on this topic, but a participant in the diatomaceous earth discussion, Stephanie, beat me to it:

    I tried my own experiment with the diatomaceous earth to see how quickly it kills the fleas; I caught a few fleas and put them in a jar with a pinch of diatomaceous earth - all were dead within just a couple of hours.

It just doesn't get any more clear than that.

How safe is diatomaceous earth?

The only known problem for people, mammals and birds that I have ever been able to find any reference to is breathing it in. For food grade diatomaceous earth, there is only the bother of breathing in any dust. There exists another variety of diatomaceous earth that has been fiddled with so it can be used for pool filters. The pool grade stuff would be bad for you because it contains up to 70% "crystalline silica". My understanding is that if you work with the pool grade stuff all day, every day, for years, you could get cancer. Don't mess with the pool grade stuff. Food grade diatomaceous earth will contain less than 1% crystalline silica.

This article is really about the pure, food grade diatomaceous earth. I have to say "food grade" over and over or some nitwit will quote a small slice and then bring up the pool grade issues.

I have heard from two people that said that they won't use diatomaceous earth anymore because "the tiny particles cut my lungs!" --- (deep sigh goes here) All I can say is "Did you actually examine your lung with a microscope and watch the diatomaceous earth cut into it?" - of course, they did not. I think the truth behind these reports is that these folks heard how diatomaceous earth works, and when they would breathe in the dust, it would make them cough - just as breathing in flour or corn starch would make you cough. And then they thought of the sharpness at a microscopic level. My understanding is that when diatomaceous earth becomes moist, the sharp thing is no longer happening. That's why you have to keep it dry when you use it.

diatomaceous earth and flour

I have heard that people working in the diatomaceous earth (food grade) mines have no greater health problems than the people working in any other mines. (I would like to get some sources for this info - if anybody has a link, please email me)

As long as you are using food grade diatomaceous earth, you are perfectly safe. Even if you breathe in gobs of it. Of course, if you are asthmatic or have lung problems of any kind, I would think breathing in big gobs of any kind of dust would be a bad idea.

gimme gimme gimme!

There are a lot of varieties of diatomaceous earth, so when you are shopping, be sure to get the right stuff!

Make sure that you get food grade diatomaceous earth. Some people make 3% of the food they eat be diatomaceous earth. There are claims at parasite control, longevity and all sorts of perks. I know that food grade diatomaceous earth is used heavily in storing grains - so you are probably already eating lots of diatomaceous earth every time you eat any bread, pasta or other grain based food.

Farmers feed food grade diatomaceous earth to their animals to reduce parasites and provide other benefits.

Some places sell the diatomaceous earth (food grade) mixed with other stuff. And that is something I do not recommend. When I see a label that says "97% diatomaceous earth" I have to wonder what the other 3% is. If the packaging is about killing bugs, is it some sort of toxin? Did they add something like borates or pyrethrin for a little extra kick? I don't want that!

Some places sell diatomaceous earth that is for swimming pool filters - that is definitely what you do NOT want.

Some places sell an 8 ounce shaker. I think it is wise to get at least a few pounds of the stuff. It keeps well (it's already millions of years old) and is useful for so many things. And if you get too little, you are likely to not use enough.

So I've done a lot of research on this .... and I've used diatomaceous earth from about eight different sources ... and here is what I'm recommending: This is food grade diatomateous earth tht is less than 0.5% crystaline silica - a lot lower than the 1% to 3% for most food grade diatomaceous earth.

for those in Europe, here is some amazon.co.uk links:

BLEACH

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jul 7, 2017, 10:21:45 PM7/7/17
to Hoop 6
Relatives of the Rainbow. Oxidation, well we talked about various substances that can oxidize and heal morgellons, like bleach (free of contaminates), alcohol (for skin and oral cavities), hydrogen peroxide.

Holiness David says, the greatest natural oxidation is our trees. Send a wind past some trees and you are oxidized. How wonderful. Now to create this indoors. That is the next step for all to get healed. We love you all our relatives on the Hoops. We love you. Mighty blessings.

White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother
elder crystal child, alightfromwithin.org
Angel Services Around the World
Sioux Task Force and Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
Jews for the Ark of the Covenant, Holy People of the Rainbow

  • Oxidation is loss of hydrogen.

  • Reduction is gain of hydrogen.

  • Wow, water is awesome, because it is H20 or 2 hydrogens and 1 oxygen. Oxygen is a cleaning agent. Hydrogen is a fuel. Wow, water is awesome. Great Spirit Mother, we love you. Thank you for all those tears we spill in happiness and even in sorrow, we find tomorrow. Let us spring hope as we eliminate the need for morgellons in the world.

DEFINITIONS OF OXIDATION AND REDUCTION (REDOX)

This page looks at the various definitions of oxidation and reduction (redox) in terms of the transfer of oxygen, hydrogen and electrons. It also explains the terms oxidising agent and reducing agent.

Oxidation and reduction in terms of oxygen transfer

Definitions

  • Oxidation is gain of oxygen.

  • Reduction is loss of oxygen.

For example, in the extraction of iron from its ore:

Because both reduction and oxidation are going on side-by-side, this is known as a redox reaction.

Oxidising and reducing agents

An oxidising agent is substance which oxidises something else. In the above example, the iron(III) oxide is the oxidising agent.

A reducing agent reduces something else. In the equation, the carbon monoxide is the reducing agent.

  • Oxidising agents give oxygen to another substance.

  • Reducing agents remove oxygen from another substance.

Oxidation and reduction in terms of hydrogen transfer

These are old definitions which aren't used very much nowadays. The most likely place you will come across them is in organic chemistry.

Definitions

  • Oxidation is loss of hydrogen.

  • Reduction is gain of hydrogen.

Notice that these are exactly the opposite of the oxygen definitions.

For example, ethanol can be oxidised to ethanal:

You would need to use an oxidising agent to remove the hydrogen from the ethanol. A commonly used oxidising agent is potassium dichromate(VI) solution acidified with dilute sulphuric acid.

Note:  The equation for this is rather complicated for this introductory page. If you are interested, you will find a similar example (ethanol to ethanoic acid) on the page dealing with writing equations for redox reactions.

Ethanal can also be reduced back to ethanol again by adding hydrogen to it. A possible reducing agent is sodium tetrahydridoborate, NaBH4. Again the equation is too complicated to be worth bothering about at this point.

An update on oxidising and reducing agents

  • Oxidising agents give oxygen to another substance or remove hydrogen from it.

  • Reducing agents remove oxygen from another substance or give hydrogen to it.

Oxidation and reduction in terms of electron transfer

This is easily the most important use of the terms oxidation and reduction at A' level.

Definitions

  • Oxidation is loss of electrons.

  • Reduction is gain of electrons.

It is essential that you remember these definitions. There is a very easy way to do this. As long as you remember that you are talking about electron transfer:

A simple example

The equation shows a simple redox reaction which can obviously be described in terms of oxygen transfer.

Copper(II) oxide and magnesium oxide are both ionic. The metals obviously aren't. If you rewrite this as an ionic equation, it turns out that the oxide ions are spectator ions and you are left with:

A last comment on oxidising and reducing agents

If you look at the equation above, the magnesium is reducing the copper(II) ions by giving them electrons to neutralise the charge. Magnesium is a reducing agent.

Looking at it the other way round, the copper(II) ions are removing electrons from the magnesium to create the magnesium ions. The copper(II) ions are acting as an oxidising agent.

Warning!

This is potentially very confusing if you try to learn both what oxidation and reduction mean in terms of electron transfer, and also learn definitions of oxidising and reducing agents in the same terms.

Personally, I would recommend that you work it out if you need it. The argument (going on inside your head) would go like this if you wanted to know, for example, what an oxidising agent did in terms of electrons:

  • An oxidising agent oxidises something else.

  • Oxidation is loss of electrons (OIL RIG).

  • That means that an oxidising agent takes electrons from that other substance.

  • So an oxidising agent must gain electrons.

Or you could think it out like this:

  • An oxidising agent oxidises something else.

  • That means that the oxidising agent must be being reduced.

  • Reduction is gain of electrons (OIL RIG).

  • So an oxidising agent must gain electrons.

Understanding is a lot safer than thoughtless learning!

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jul 10, 2017, 4:16:57 PM7/10/17
to Hoop 6
Golden Father @Rachel Lilly, Will you please go check upon Sister @Jennifer Vaughn Drigotas. I called Rainbow Mother @Rebeca Kolb, yet have not heard back from either of them. Could you please bring her a few bottles of rubbing alcohol and a gallon of spring or mineral water, crystal geyser if you have it is good.
Holiness
Reduce with water.
Joseph Benjamin Hines
Joseph
Yes water is good.
Holiness
Add about a fourth rubbing alcohol to 3/4 water. Rinse all hair, skin and especially scalp.
She is getting rid of the glue.
Soak the head sores for a few days or more if need be. Until skin and hair is soft.
You are removing glue.
Joseph Benjamin Hines
Joseph
A'Ho White Buffalo Buffalo Calf Woman.
The residue
Holiness
All morgellons stick to super body glue.
This will cover the skin like plastic and the skin cannot breathe.
You must remove this way.
It will eventually remove the morgellons as well.
However still need the EMP as well.
Okay, this makes the mind come true, the place within you.
Joseph Benjamin Hines
Joseph
If she bought that clay powder I told her it helps too. Can be used internally, externally like a mask or even the bath
Holiness
Please Golden @Rachel Lilly,please go help Sister @Jennifer Vaughn Drigotas as soon as you can.
She is being sprayed with white goo, nanoites in a white spray form, which form glue and morgellon clusters.
I love. you. Thank you.
Joseph Benjamin Hines
Joseph
Holiness
White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal child

On Sat, Jul 8, 2017 at 9:50 AM, White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother <whitebuffa...@gmail.com> wrote:

People Against Covert Torture & Surveillance, International
www.pactsntl.org
PO Box 5405
Hemet, CA 92544
in...@pactsntl.org
1-888-639-5559

Beloved Grandmother Derrick (gray child, great honor at the sacred hoop),

Sending you a cure page , that will be updated. We have created emp devices and will be putting together a protocol package (manual for distribution) for targeted victims. In the meantime, I have put together this page for morgellon cures. Again, this page will be where things get updated.

I have forwarded most of our posts to our hoops. Thanks for all your efforts. I suggest you start with the alcohol on the skin to help you get rid of the morgellons. It takes a four or five times wiping the glue away, that prevents the skin to breathe the right way.

Targeted: THE CURE FOR MORGELLON'S DISEASE (space trash used for electronic torture and behavior modification)

Also not sure if you want to receive our hoop newsletter, which contains lots of spiritual items, because the only way to beat mind control is through spiritual cleansings. Just let me know, many who have migrated from your pages, have joined our hoops for continuing updates. Blessings upon all the people of the mighty nations, the plants, animals, people and sacred dust. Our hearts bust.

Alright for now, just wanted you to know, this link can be posted on your sight if you like, then it should eventually lead to a manual (protocols for healing and I will let you know when we have it done, probably in a year, for now, we will cure knowledge gathering at this link). We want to put packages together to send to people for free. Working on getting non-targeted to help out. Lots to do to help fight with the army of God. We love you.

Your devoted servant,
Twin Deer Mother

shalom shabbat, a holy day we send out blessings today, healing waves

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jul 10, 2017, 4:17:48 PM7/10/17
to indigocrys...@googlegroups.com
Golden Father @R, Will you please go check upon Crystal Sister @J. I called Rainbow Mother @R, yet have not heard back from either of them. Could you please bring her a few bottles of rubbing alcohol and a gallon of spring or mineral water, crystal geyser if you have it is good.
Holiness
Please Golden @R,please go help Sister @J as soon as you can.
She is being sprayed with white goo, nanoites in a white spray form, which form glue and morgellon clusters.
I love. you. Thank you.
Joseph Benjamin Hines
Joseph
Holiness
White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal child

Relatives, Email "Hoop 6" <indigocrystalchildren@googlegroups.com> (yahoo and hotmail virtual space limitation, recommend free gmail.com). Thank you, whitebuffalocalfwoman@gmail.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hoop 6 Indigo Crystal Children Adults" group.
Alfalfa Super Food.png
Sun detergent color safe bleach.png
image.png

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Jul 10, 2017, 9:10:00 PM7/10/17
to indigocrys...@googlegroups.com
Sister @M, also please help Sister Cup of God @B, I think both of you need start to cleanse with diluted alcohol to get rid of the morgellons. Please my sister, get started and help Sister, she has it really bad. I think you have it worse than you think.
Holiness
Thank you. I love you so much.
Let's spread it around the cure for morgellions, removing the glue with diluted rubbing alcohol.
Love you. Recipe above and link too. I love you.
your devoted sister, Twin Deer Mother
elder crystal child.
Michaela Krunic
A'ho Twin Deer Mother! I habe lots of Health problems but I don't feel any problems with Morgellons. Do you see that in your vision? I need to ask, because I had no idea that Sistar Cup of God and me have this issue.
Today I have to work till late night to finish an article ... will check later. 🌈💫 bless you!
Seen by Rachel Lilly at 1:55pmSeen by Joe Lucero at 3:23pmSeen by Ras P Tafari at 4:32pm

5:15PM

Holiness
This is how it starts, you are unaware. Being aware is the key to solving the issue.
I know Cup of God has morgellons and getting electronic torture.\
The issue which is the most disturbing is that they will continue to spray from the air and target you wherever you are, spraying directly into households.
So you have to keep up with the cleansing constantly with the alcohol mix.
It seems to work best 1/8 rubbing alcohol and 7/8 spring water.
The soaking for serious lesions.
And since it is not wiped away with water, you must not reuse towels, unless you clean between use.
You can spread the glue around.
Holiness
I found this on my walls. Look how filthy it is. This is what I noticed years ago, but only now can I clean it all up from the walls. I cleaned the walls with other things, but when i used the rubbing alcohol, you could Start to remove the glue, the worst part of all. The skin does not breathe underneath and if you have a morgellon under that you will never get rid of it. and then the mind control starts and Cup of God is definitely getting that. So you must insist. Wash hair downwards and make sure all the alcohol wash is downwards, get all of it with dry towels, because it will spread, to your neck. And you will have plastic skin.
Holiness
Once you notice the skin is smooth, then you are getting somewhere, but it can take days or even longer.;
So 1/8 rubbing alcohol and 7/8 spring water. We use crystal geyser brand because it is ph balanced, but any good spring water, from a good source.
Everyone get started, NOW.
Start cleaning your body.
Get rid of the plastic.
Plasticize us,. my goodness, so evil.
They spray us constantly, probably around a 100 times a day.
Challene D Kee
I must have missed some of this information. How does one know if they have morgellons? Is this alcohol an spring water cleansing recommended for all?
Holiness
So I have plastic on all windows, but still they find a way in.
Yes,
Get started, to prevent morgellon electronic torture.
No one wants mind control.
And with the glue and morgellon on the head, you get skull to voice and you can't get them out, with their vileness.
Challene D Kee
OK I understand an will reread to get better understanding
Holiness
They plant into your dreams and make you do things you don't want.
I find everyone tortured is mind controled.
It's like they won't even look for the remedy, because they are told to ignore it.
They tell you when to wake up, go to sleep and when to eat. They even dared to get me to sing.
Then they hit you will electronic torture to control you .
For me I am different, I have been fighting from the beginning.
I yell out seriously loud.
And I attack in the spirit.
I do so many spirit flights.
But lately they can;'t get big things in, so they have resorted to white goo.
And just in passing, Harold Kautz, oh morgellons, nothing to worry about, a little alcohol. And he moved on.
And he was right.
This is a good radio broadcast.
He covers the spectrum on what is going on now in the world.
WE are going to create a manual for everyone and train warriors.
So I am finally ready to walk.
My goodness, I was waiting for this.
We can take them down, because it is so simple.
however the mind control is a big issue, making people deny and commit crimes.
So the man who created it, is making a cure.
He tried before, but it did not work.
The new version will be out this FALL.
Right now, the cure I know is the spiritual GHOST DANCE/
We must stop protesting/fighting and move onto HEALING.
I will be calling for the holy Jewish Rabbi, to help the world. So much left to do.
We are excited too.
For now, we must fight for all four directions.
As more comes, will let you know.
Thank you for all to shine, my soul is filled with desire.
your devoted servant, Sister, daughter, Twin Deer Mother
Sister @C any more questions, how are you my beloved.
sending hugs and all my love.
😇
Challene D Kee
Receiving your love and hugs and sending love and hugs, hugs, hugs back..

​Holiness
Holiness
All my Relatives, my walls, how filthy the morgellon glue is... and I notice that this glue is on every single thing, including the ceiling. I have to wipe everything down. Soap and water is not enough.
Morgellon Glue.jpg
Twin Deer Mother, to rid of morgellons on the skin adhered to by super body glue, remove with rubbing alcohol 1/8 to 7/8 spring water (check source). Wipe contantly until gone. And if you are constantly being sprayed, then frequently wipe yourself down.
And if your mind is lost, put this rinse in hair and you will begin to feel like yourself again.
The awful shaking is gone. This is the stimulation to the nervous system that eventually can kill you.
DeDe Furgerson Boyer
Holiness
I love you, be aware and share with everyone the cure, so they will know too. The good guys win.
Seen by Michaela Krunic at 5:51pm
Love and blessings to all those mind controled people. Your devoted servant, White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother. I bow.
Seen by Challene D Kee at 5:52pm
kisses and hugs for the devoted and loving.
😍1
😍
🌈
DeDe Furgerson Boyer
Seen by Scott Boyer at 5:53pm
Holiness
Relatives, we tried to get together on Tuesday for Ghost Songs, but we could not get the hangout to work right.
And we are thinking of going to a conference calling, which can bring in 800 people.
But we cannot see them.
DeDe Furgerson Boyer
That will be fun for me when it works out!! 😁
Holiness
So if you have a solution, maybe we can get others to send to me a free video conferencing.
Because last Tuesday was July 4, we did not send anything out.
And tomorrow, I think too many are having difficulties.
So maybe next week we can aim for Tuesday evening, if nothing else, by phone conferencing to hear everyone, when we share the dancing and songing, along with the drum.
Looking forwards to bringing the ghost dance to the world, to help shake off that evils of the day and bring in the sun within, the grandest plan, healing of this land.
😍2
Ghost dance instead of protesting.
😍2
Just to let everyone know.
Seen by Jennifer Vaughn Drigotas at 5:57pm
Thank you Sister @D, appreciate your enthusiasm.
Joseph Benjamin Hines
A'Ho 👍🔥❤💛
Seen by Joseph Benjamin Hines at 5:58pm
Holiness
🌠
DeDe Furgerson Boyer
I look so forward to the Ghost Songs! I think it willbe wonderful 😍😍😍
Seen by DeDe Furgerson Boyer at 5:59pm
Holiness
yes, me too excited to gather with others.
Aho Brother Walk March @J
We are on our way.

On Mon, Jul 10, 2017 at 1:17 PM, White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother <whitebuffalocalfwoman@gmail.com> wrote:
Golden Father @R, Will you please go check upon Sister @J. I called Rainbow Mother @Re, yet have not heard back from either of them. Could you please bring her a few bottles of rubbing alcohol and a gallon of spring or mineral water, crystal geyser if you have it is good.
Holiness
Reduce with water.
Joseph Benjamin Hines
[...]

Jul 19, 2017, 6:23:54 PM7/19/17
to Hoop 6
UPDATE

On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 11:53 PM, Holiness David <runningeagle...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Relatives,
I have a correction and update for the Sun detergent with color safe bleach and NOW alfalfa tablets.
For the Sun detergent, here is a URL that show the detergent:
Having some trouble finding UPC code and will let you know when I find it.

​sun detergent with color safe bleach.jpg

Also, on the alfalfa tablets, I have a correction on that as well:

​So, if there are any confusion about corrections​, just reply to this email.

Love and blessings,
Holiness David

[...]

Sep 27, 2017, 4:49:09 PM9/27/17
to Hoop 6
Will get a video made, but for now
All my Relatives, I bow. Your devoted White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother

Get three things, one (we used an old kitchen dish soap container) for the water alcohol solution and two smaller
open capped containers you can get your fingers in and out quickly.

Now, the first solution, your water alcohol solution.
1/6 to 3/8 at the bottom of the bottle of 91% alcohol
add water to the top.
Throw in, 4-6 tablets of alfalfa tablets.

Next
Fill half way with alfalfa tablets
pour your water/alcohol solution over the top.
Wait 20 minutes.

You want two, because if you run out, you want another one ready. And if you have a family
you had better do this for each person in the household.

This is a paste. You can make it thin with more water alcohol solution or make it thick depending
on the need. Spread over every single morgellon nanite on your body. Always look between your
legs, around your waist, because everything falls down into your clothes. And they like to RAPE.
They will rape your wife and child, electronically, even you men. This is serious.

You have to keep it up and physically stop all entries of morgellon/nanite shooters, who come
24/7 to infect your home and business.

Wash and rinse with the alcohol water solution, every single time. Make daily solutions up.
Because water does move fast (users of water).

On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 3:23 PM, White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother <whitebuffa...@gmail.com> wrote:
UPDATE

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Sep 27, 2017, 5:16:47 PM9/27/17
to Hoop 6

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Nov 3, 2017, 5:31:59 PM11/3/17
to Hoop 6
Targeted: THE CURE FOR MORGELLON'S DISEASE (space trash used for electronic torture and behavior modification)

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Aug 4, 2018, 1:26:27 PM8/4/18
to Hoop 3, Hoop 6

Morgellon Stripper.jpg

Making a Morgellons Scrubber

Published on Jan 20, 2013
Herbalist shows you how to make a formula on how to help with Morgellons

Relatives,
Have not tried this, because I am using a gentle formula after many complaints from Holiness David. So if anyone tries this, please let us know how it works for you. Thank you.

On Fri, Nov 3, 2017 at 2:31 PM, White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother <whitebuffalocalfwoman@gmail.com> wrote:
Targeted: THE CURE FOR MORGELLON'S DISEASE (space trash used for electronic torture and behavior modification)

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Aug 4, 2018, 1:29:09 PM8/4/18
to Hoop 3, Hoop 6

Morgellon Stripper.jpg