Re: targeted tinnitus

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

May 28, 2018, 8:41:44 PM5/28/18
to vac...@yahoo.com, Hoop 6
Beloved Brother Vince,
Appreciate all information. You can pass it forwards. I am adding you to the hoops, a google group. It is called Hoop 6 Stepping Stone ( crystalindigochildren@googlegroups.com )
This is where you can share or you can always email me directly at twindeermother@whitebuffalocalfwoman.org or whitebuffalocalfwoman@gmail.com

Beloved Brother Vince,
you are being added to hoop 6 with others who are targeted, you will receive prayers and lots about being targeted by pedophiles (dopamine addicts, murdering whores). it's not easy and you may need to get a free gmail instead of yahoo, because it's limited and you will have to dump lots of email. well if you need help ask, Holiness David is good with computers. I will send you another email and include this letter too.
Love and blessings
your devoted sister
elder crystal child, alightfromwithin.org
White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother

HOOP 6
email directly: indigocrys...@googlegroups.com (Stepping Stone)

ps. Brother, please share and I will share with you too along the way.

On Sun, May 27, 2018 at 8:34 PM, <vac...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hello, My name is Vince. I have this horrible tinnitus for 2 years now, I am suffering horrifically from morgellons / nano poisoning. I am not looking for sympathy, I am doing the best I can with detox baths, herbs, and unconventional treatments  I am willing to share with you that have success.

The reason I am contacting you is because I am always thinkingand trying to cure myself,  and today I came up with the notion that maybe I could counter the morgellon frequency that I believe attracts these nano particles to me. There is no other explanation. I went through all stages of this issue, medical drs, ents, mri's etc etc.

All fake, entire medical system is a total corrupt mafia enterprise. I am convinced there is an implant somewhere in me, perhaps my brain/ head and it sends out a frequency of appx 17-18000 hertz , sometimes higher, depending on my surrounding area.

So, to make a long story short, I did a search, your group came up and I am wondering can we exchange information. I have some excellent protocols that are working, but i just cant kill this thing in my head that causes the ringing and i would really like to do that.

Thank you,

Vince

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

May 29, 2018, 6:32:54 PM5/29/18
to Hoop 6
Targeted: THE CURE FOR MORGELLON'S DISEASE (space trash used for electronic torture and behavior modification)

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/indigocrystalchildren/BGwckWvUqnA/7rL3YDTWAgAJ

Brothers and Sisters,
Have updates and this is the best link to follow along. For now, I send this to you and meet you over there on that message loop.
your devoted elder sister
Twin Deer Mother

ps. Read if you like, but I have some updates and will be sending them out, hopefully right now, but we will see if I get interrupted, you know the favorite thing the perpetrators love to do, make fools out of you, but we know who is the fool, those who move against God, that do not follow love (murdering whores).

This is where you can share or you can always email me directly at twindeermother@whitebuffalocalfwoman.org or whitebuffa...@gmail.com

Beloved Brother Vince,
you are being added to hoop 6 with others who are targeted, you will receive prayers and lots about being targeted by pedophiles (dopamine addicts, murdering whores). it's not easy and you may need to get a free gmail instead of yahoo, because it's limited and you will have to dump lots of email. well if you need help ask, Holiness David is good with computers. I will send you another email and include this letter too.
Love and blessings
your devoted sister
elder crystal child, alightfromwithin.org
White Buffalo Calf Woman your Twin Deer Mother

HOOP 6
email directly: indigocrystalchildren@googlegroups.com (Stepping Stone)

ps. Brother, please share and I will share with you too along the way.