Plant for id From Paschimbanga.

Paresh Churi

Jul 2, 2015, 11:16:13 AM7/2/15
to indiantreepix, surajit koley, Tapas Chakrabarty
Hello everyone,

Please identify this plant , From Chintamani kar Bird Sanctuary, April - 2015.

Thanks in Advance.

Paresh V. Churi.
Lauraceae CKBS.jpg

surajit koley

Jul 2, 2015, 2:06:10 PM7/2/15
to Paresh Churi, indiantreepix, Tapas Chakrabarty
Paresh Ji,

I have no idea of what this species can be. I fail to find any clue.

Thank you
Regards
surajit koley
a non-botanist member of
efloraofIndia google group

J.M. Garg

Jul 27, 2015, 5:55:51 AM7/27/15
to Paresh Churi, indiantreepix, surajit koley
A reply from Surajit ji in another thread;

With regards,
J.M.Garg

The whole world uses
my Image Resource of more than a thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2500 members & 2,25,000 messages on 18.6.15) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,00,000 images). Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia

surajit koley

Jul 27, 2015, 2:27:28 PM7/27/15
to J.M. Garg, Paresh Churi, indiantreepix
It is simply a guess based on my single visit to the CKBS. Without any description it is hard to even guess a probable ID with this single attached plate.

Thank you
Regards
surajit koley
a non-botanist member of