Poaceae, Cyperaceae and Juncaceae Week :: Cyperaceae: Kyllinga brevifolia from Kaithal- NS 44

Nidhan Singh

Apr 10, 2013, 10:25:11 AM4/10/13
to indiantreepix
Dear All,

This is a common sedge along water channels, this one shot from around wheat fields of my native place in Kaithal. I hope this should be Kyllinga brevifolia Rottb. Please correct me if I am wrong..

--
Regards,

Dr. Nidhan Singh
Assistant Professor
Department of Botany
I.B. (PG) College
Panipat-132103 Haryana
Ph.: 09416371227
Kyllinga brevifolia (1).JPG
Kyllinga brevifolia (2).JPG
Kyllinga brevifolia (3).JPG
Kyllinga brevifolia (4).JPG
Kyllinga brevifolia (5).JPG
Kyllinga brevifolia (6).JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Apr 11, 2013, 12:17:43 AM4/11/13
to Nidhan Singh, indiantreepix
Nice photographs Nidhan ji

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

--

---

J.M. Garg

Apr 23, 2013, 5:57:37 AM4/23/13
to efloraofindia, ANiIL kumar, tanvee...@gmail.com, Paramjit Channa, mug...@gmail.com, nirbh...@rediffmail.com, Dr Preeti s, Manoj Chandran, Girish Jathar, Manish Kandwal, Nayan Singh, Nidhan Singh, surajit koley, Gurcharan Singh
Kyllinga brevifolia (1).JPG
Kyllinga brevifolia (2).JPG
Kyllinga brevifolia (3).JPG
Kyllinga brevifolia (4).JPG
Kyllinga brevifolia (5).JPG
Kyllinga brevifolia (6).JPG

surajit koley

Apr 24, 2013, 1:06:47 PM4/24/13
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, ANiIL kumar, tanveer khan, Paramjit Channa, mug...@gmail.com, nirbh...@rediffmail.com, Dr Preeti s, Manoj Chandran, Girish Jathar, Manish Kandwal, Nayan Singh, Nidhan Singh, Gurcharan Singh
Sir,

I can see Gurcharan Sir already confirmed the ID - https://groups.google.com/d/msg/indiantreepix/REJ2zxZ6WnM/GC7pFUJRPqMJ :)

Regards,
surajit