Leucas longifolia (Dudhani)?

J.M. Garg

Oct 13, 2008, 11:14:27 AM10/13/08
to indiantreepix
On 13/9/08 at Vanasthalipuram Deer Park in Hyderabad, AP. I hope the Id is correct.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Leucas longifolia (Dudhani) is it- Hyderabad, AP I IMG_9504.jpg
Leucas longifolia (Dudhani) is it- Hyderabad, AP I IMG_9506.jpg
Leucas longifolia (Dudhani) is it- Hyderabad, AP I IMG_9507.jpg

JM Garg

Jun 24, 2015, 2:13:54 AM6/24/15
to efloraofindia, surajitkoley
 A reply from another thread:
"you may like to add one more feather in your cap, as proud owner of (most probably) Leucas stricta Wall. ex Benth. Another closely related species is L. clarkei Hook, f,
Thank you
Regards
surajit koley"
Leucas longifolia (Dudhani) is it- Hyderabad, AP I IMG_9504.jpg
Leucas longifolia (Dudhani) is it- Hyderabad, AP I IMG_9506.jpg
Leucas longifolia (Dudhani) is it- Hyderabad, AP I IMG_9507.jpg

surajit koley

Jun 24, 2015, 11:57:08 AM6/24/15
to JM Garg, efloraofindia
Yes Sir, this is Leucas stricta Wall. ex Benth.; terminal whorl subtended by linear bracts as long as calyx, also subtended by leaves; funnel shaped slightly curved calyx tube with subulate acicular teeth.

Thank you
Regards
surajit koley
a non-botanist member of