WDocActionPanel: Get TableID

Fernando Moraes

Jan 29, 2017, 2:55:59 PM1/29/17
to iDempiere
Should the WDocActionPanel getTableID from the current window (line 101)?  if we get the tableID from the current tab It will allow to have a docAction button at other level, (the others fields  are getting from the currentTab)
Does the idempiere have some purpose to keep this at this way?

Thnaks.

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Jan 30, 2017, 11:50:13 PM1/30/17
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Fernando, I think this is the same Pritesh commented here:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/idempiere/mrDxPKC2Zbc/IuLOY6PUr9MJ

I think is worthy to open a JIRA ticket with the patch for that, testing
that is working fine for the common documents.

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

El 29/01/17 a las 11:55, Fernando Moraes escribió:

Fernando Moraes

Jan 31, 2017, 4:15:24 AM1/31/17
to iDempiere
I've created an issue for it.