Workflow from child tab

Pritesh Shah

May 12, 2015, 2:42:49 AM5/12/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

I wanted to have workflow configured for a child tab. I tried created a report and process and selected workflow in it and assigned the docaction column. I got the Document Action button on child tab. But I click on it, it throws error, because in the WDocActionPanel.java table id is fetched is of parent window only as below
m_AD_Table_ID = Env.getContextAsInt(Env.getCtx(), gridTab.getWindowNo(), "BaseTable_ID");

I have re-factored to the code as below
m_AD_Table_ID = Env.getContextAsInt(Env.getCtx(), gridTab.getWindowNo(), gridTab.getTabNo(), "_TabInfo_AD_Table_ID");

With above, if we have workflow configured for parent window or child tab both will work. But I am not sure whether the customization is correct or not. If something knows the insight of code and implementation can validate and help me to answer whether its correct or not?

Thanks in advance!!

Thanks,
Pritesh

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gómez