FINAL CALL for 2.1 translations! (2.1.2 translation release)

Dan Gillean

Jan 20, 2015, 4:55:18 PM1/20/15
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com

Greetings AtoM translation community!

As you may know, we will be releasing an important 2.1.1 security upgrade next week, on January 28th. (Details here). This 2.1.1 security release will NOT include new translation files from Transifex.

However, I know some of you have been working hard on the 2.1 translations in Transifex, since the 2.1.0 release! We will be making these available in a 2.1.2 release in the upcoming weeks.

2.1.2 will be a translations-only release. That is, the only difference between 2.1.1 and 2.1.2 will be updated i18n translation files pulled from Transifex. After that, we will be porting the most recent translations from 2.1 to the 2.2 Transifex project, and will begin preparing for the 2.2 public release.

So translators: you have until the end of Friday, January 30, 2015, to make any further edits or changes to the 2.1 translations in Transifex. After that, we will package and test the release over the following week, and release 2.1.2 on February 9th, 2015. Then we will close the 2.1 project in Transifex, and re-merge any work you have done there into the AtoM 2.2 project.

Instructions on using Transifex can be found here.

Thank you again for all your hard work in making AtoM a truly multilingual application!

Cheers,

Dan Gillean, MAS, MLIS
AtoM Product Manager / Systems Analyst,
Artefactual Systems, Inc.