75% Off on all Jetbrains product! Include Rubymine! Only 1.5hr left!

goodwill

Dec 21, 2012, 4:38:09 AM12/21/12
to hk...@googlegroups.com

PikachuEXE

Dec 21, 2012, 11:10:51 PM12/21/12
to hk...@googlegroups.com
I have renew the RubyMine
Yes!

Matthew Rudy Jacobs

Dec 22, 2012, 12:39:49 AM12/22/12
to hk...@googlegroups.com

Yeah.
I bought this, but it took them 24 hours to send me an email receipt.

William, get on Codeaholics ba.
HkRor is deprecated!

On 21 Dec, 2012 5:39 PM, "goodwill" <wil...@tofugear.com> wrote:
You just can't miss this...

Aaron Valade

Dec 22, 2012, 12:44:39 AM12/22/12
to hk...@googlegroups.com
I think it's a limitation of their interaction with Element 5, their online store. It's always taken them between 12 and 24 hours for each of the purchases I've made from them over the last 5 years.

Matthew Rudy Jacobs

Dec 22, 2012, 12:47:32 AM12/22/12
to hk...@googlegroups.com

It's awful ux.
I've ordered something, paid them money, but had no confirmation.

I'm all like "was it all a dream?"

PS: Codeaholics ba.

Steve Holmes

Dec 22, 2012, 12:57:58 AM12/22/12
to hk...@googlegroups.com
You should have received a confirmation from Element 5, and in the meantime you should have 30 days license free access.
But yeah, for a tech company 24-48 hours to deliver an online license is a joke.