Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Deepak Singh

ongelezen,
27 aug 2012, 14:52:4527-08-2012
aan google-we...@googlegroups.com, gwtquery
Can i also have the new Gwtquery-snapshot to avoid this error ?

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 9:23 PM, Alex opn <opn...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for pointing this out! Google didn't come up with the issue. Trying with the new GQuery-Snapshot now.

Am Montag, 27. August 2012 17:32:03 UTC+2 schrieb Thomas Broyer:

On Monday, August 27, 2012 4:13:24 PM UTC+2, Alex opn wrote:
After reading this I thought I'd give it a try, too and got the same error:

[ERROR] Unexpected internal compiler error
[INFO]          java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected non-empty string. Reference node STRING

Any hints? : )

The issue seems to only happen if you have a switch/case in JSNI with an empty string as a 'case' value (see http://code.google.com/p/gwtquery/source/detail?r=1035)

Deepak Singh

Alex opn

ongelezen,
27 aug 2012, 16:14:4627-08-2012
aan google-we...@googlegroups.com, gwtquery
You can get it here:

http://code.google.com/p/gwtquery/wiki/Downloads?tm=2

Direct Download:

https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/com/googlecode/gwtquery/gwtquery/1.1.1-SNAPSHOT/gwtquery-1.1.1-20120724.210322-26.jar

Maven users of the SNAPSHOT version you have to add these lines:
      <repositories>

    <repository>

    <id>sonatype-snapshots</id>

    <url>http://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots</url>

    </repository>

    <repositories>

    <dependencies>

    <dependency>

    <groupId>com.googlecode.gwtquery</groupId>

    <artifactId>gwtquery</artifactId>

    <version>1.1.1-SNAPSHOT</version>

    <scope>provided</scope>

    </dependency>

    </dependencies>

Am Montag, 27. August 2012 20:52:45 UTC+2 schrieb Deepak Singh:
[...]

27 aug 2012, 16:16:3027-08-2012
aan google-we...@googlegroups.com, gwtquery
Sorry for double post : ) Forgot to say that using the snapshot indeed solved the problem.

Deepak Singh

ongelezen,
27 aug 2012, 17:08:0727-08-2012
aan gwtq...@googlegroups.com, google-we...@googlegroups.com
So what's benefit of this closure compiler ?

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "gwtquery" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/gwtquery/-/aNRPR-97yCcJ.

Deepak Singh

opn

ongelezen,
27 aug 2012, 17:56:0627-08-2012
aan gwtq...@googlegroups.com, google-we...@googlegroups.com
In my case the generated javascript is about 10% smaller now. Can't tell exactly because I just made a quick test and the compileReport flag is ignored with the closure compiler enabled.

 I read on g+ some time ago that some people had even better results (I think up to 20% and more code size reduction? Can't find the post with the comments anymore).

Deepak Singh

Deepak Singh

Manuel Carrasco Moñino

ongelezen,
3 sep 2012, 06:38:1903-09-2012
aan gwtq...@googlegroups.com, google-we...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

FYI: gquery 1.2.0 has been released, it has the issue fixed.

About the advantages of using the closure compiler apart from the size
of the js, I'll add the optimization of jsni blocks in your app, for
instance I tend to embed 3party code (like cordova.js etc) in jsni
blocks to optimize it.

>>> --

>>> http://groups.google.com/group/gwtquery?hl=en.
>>

>> --
>> Deepak Singh
>
> --
> "gwtquery" group.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/gwtquery/-/-It2Bo0eUacJ.

Alex opn

ongelezen,
4 sep 2012, 07:28:0704-09-2012
aan google-we...@googlegroups.com, gwtq...@googlegroups.com
Yep. You got it : )

Am Dienstag, 28. August 2012 10:45:53 UTC+2 schrieb Henrik Aasted Sørensen:
Alex,

Could it be this post? https://plus.google.com/110412141990454266397/posts/ACHHv2KSBCD

 Regards
 Henrik