Backspace deletes everything I just added?

lre...@gmail.com

May 14, 2012, 10:46:25 PM5/14/12
to gqu...@googlegroups.com

Using Chrome, when NOT in a task/cell, when you hit backspace I think the browser takes thinks I want to go back to the "previous page", which then reloads all GQueues, and nothing (apparently) is saved.... so I lost all the bajillion tasks I had just entered in the past 15 minutes.  Is there a way to fix that?

Cameron (GQueues Team)

May 16, 2012, 11:43:26 AM5/16/12
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
I'm so sorry about this.  GQueues saves tasks as you enter them, but if you go away from the page right away, then they may have not had a chance to save completely.

I have made a change that overwrites the normal browser behavior for the "backspace" key so the browser won't take you to a previous webpage.  This change will go out in the next update.

Thanks for mentioning this issue, and sorry again for the hassle.

-Cameron