Is XsrfProtectedServiceServlet Exprimental?

Ali Jalal

Jul 26, 2011, 6:19:25 AM7/26/11
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

In gwt-2.3.0, first line of javadoc in XsrfProtectedServiceServlet says: "EXPERIMENTAL and subject to change. Do not use this in production code".

Is it true?

David Chandler

Jul 26, 2011, 11:43:11 AM7/26/11
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Good catch. There is still some minor work going on here, but looks
like a leftover comment.

/dmc

> --

David Chandler
Developer Programs Engineer, GWT+GAE
w: http://code.google.com/
b: http://turbomanage.wordpress.com/
b: http://googlewebtoolkit.blogspot.com/
t: @googledevtools

SCAI_Andre

Feb 14, 2012, 10:14:00 AM2/14/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

in 2.4 this is marked as EXPERIMENTAL.

I take your above post as a note, that it is safe to use in production code, though. Am I right?

TIA

Regards,
Andre