does any Breedcrumb widget in gwt 2.4?

tong123123

Mar 16, 2012, 2:52:30 AM3/16/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

is there Breedcrumb control provided in GWT 2.4?
I see a link in
http://code.google.com/p/gwt-examples/source/browse/trunk/Core/src/org/gonevertical/core/client/ui/breadcrumbs/BreadCrumbs.java?spec=svn1926&r=1924
but it has not download link and no related example of how to use it.

I just think is there any official Breedcrumb widget in GWT?
the format is just simple
> menu1 > menu 1.1 > menu 1.1.2
and user can go back to menu 1.1 by clicking the "menu 1.1" in the Breedcrumb control.

tong123123

Mar 27, 2012, 11:11:32 AM3/27/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
anyone know?

Nicholas Smith

Mar 27, 2012, 1:51:22 PM3/27/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
As far as I know there's no official widget for breadcrumbs in gwt.

mukarev

Mar 28, 2012, 1:27:35 AM3/28/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
I didn't find a breadcrumb too. So I had to build one on my own

Derek

Mar 28, 2012, 9:29:58 AM3/28/12
to Google Web Toolkit
I used a tablayoutpanel for my breadcrumb bar in a project where i
needed breadcrumbs. just style the tabs to be plain text.

On Mar 27, 11:11 am, tong123123 <tong123...@gmail.com> wrote:
> anyone know?
>

> On Friday, March 16, 2012 2:52:30 PM UTC+8, tong123123 wrote:
>
> > Hi,
>
> > is there Breedcrumb control provided in GWT 2.4?
> > I see a link in
>
> >http://code.google.com/p/gwt-examples/source/browse/trunk/Core/src/or...
> > but it has not download link and no related example of how to use it.
>
> > I just think is there any official Breedcrumb widget in GWT?
> > the format is just simple
> > > menu1 > menu 1.1 > menu 1.1.2
> > and user can go back to menu 1.1 by clicking the "menu 1.1" in the
> > Breedcrumb control.
>
> On Friday, March 16, 2012 2:52:30 PM UTC+8, tong123123 wrote:
>
> > Hi,
>
> > is there Breedcrumb control provided in GWT 2.4?
> > I see a link in
>
> >http://code.google.com/p/gwt-examples/source/browse/trunk/Core/src/or...

tong123123

Mar 28, 2012, 10:50:43 AM3/28/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Oh, would you mind to share the code?

Derek

Mar 29, 2012, 1:19:45 PM3/29/12
to Google Web Toolkit
Unfortunately, the code relies on our homegrown MVP framework and GIN,
so it's not really designed to be copy and pasted whole.

Derek

Thomas Lefort

Apr 16, 2012, 9:12:48 AM4/16/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
May be follow bootstrap for gwt? There is a breadcrumb in bootstrap so you can imagine one days the guys at gwt bootstrap will add it? may be add a feature request?

Kei Kei

Apr 17, 2012, 6:04:52 AM4/17/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
what is gwt bootstrap?
I glance the site
http://gwtbootstrap.github.com/
but does not find any breedcrumb widget, also, even it has, it is some framework like GXT, SMARTGWT but not GWT?

大橋啓介

Apr 27, 2012, 6:19:52 AM4/27/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys.
I'm one of gwt-bootstrap commiter.

GWT-bootstrap is library to use Twitter's interface library with
Google Web Toolkit.

Right now,we don't provide Breedcrumb widgets.
we don't plan providing it on our first release *yet*.
But we plan to implement all Bootstrap features. ;-)

If you guys have any questions, Please post our mailing list.
http://groups.google.com/group/gwt-bootstrap