GWT Internet Explorer ListBox issues (dropdown items are chopped)

Mulder

Jun 29, 2011, 9:38:35 AM6/29/11
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
I am not sure if this has been asked before.

I have a GWT Dropdown listbox, which on a dropdown expands the dropdown list automatically to show long list items in FF and Chrome. IE however does not resize dynamically as a result the dropdown list shows chopped items.

Any workarounds ?

Francisco Portillo

Jul 5, 2011, 5:11:52 PM7/5/11
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
I currently have the same problem. I've made some google searches and
I've only found js fixes, e.g., with jQuery. But I'd rather try a fix
within the java GWT code than to manage a custom js for this.

I'll let you know if I make progress on this.

cheers