regular expression validator

lucky

Jul 25, 2012, 11:07:38 AM7/25/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Iam using the RegularExpression validator(validator framework) control to try to validate input.
But this is showing me error when that field is empty.

I want to validate this field only the value is available.

How can i do this?

Joseph Lust

Jul 25, 2012, 12:30:25 PM7/25/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Example code?

Sincerely,
Joseph

lucky

Jul 26, 2012, 2:53:48 AM7/26/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
yes. I am using the below code to validate email format:

validator.addValidators(email,
                new EmailValidator(email).addActionForFailure(new StyleAction("validationFailstyle")));

but this is showing me the error for empty email field also.
But i want to show this validation only if the value is exist in the email field.

Thanks in advance

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 10:00 PM, Joseph Lust <lifeo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Example code?

Sincerely,