Importing data to Fat Free CRM

rob

Sep 13, 2011, 4:54:40 PM9/13/11
to fat-free...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I was doing some searching to see if I could determine the status of the import functionality but I wasn't able to find a clear answer.  I found the following tickets which seem very similar:

I have some CSV data coming from Zoho that I'd like to import so I'm willing to work on the functionality unless it's already in progress.

Thanks,
Rob

Nathan Broadbent

Sep 14, 2011, 4:26:26 AM9/14/11
to fat-free...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rob,

There are a few plugins (https://github.com/michaeldv/fat_free_crm/wiki/Available-plugins), but we don't have any data importing functionality apart from those. (And those plugins are likely to be broken with the latest release of FFCRM..)

It would be amazing if you wrote a Zoho integration :)

Cheers,
Nathan B

Marian Banica

Sep 14, 2011, 8:47:39 AM9/14/11
to fat-free...@googlegroups.com
I am also interested to know how i can import contacts from other CRM solutions.

All the best,
Marian

j...@leda.coop

Apr 10, 2015, 12:55:49 AM4/10/15
to fat-free...@googlegroups.com
why is this so dead?  I've just deployed a test and went to import my contacts and I can't !!!

I've even tried MySQL workbench and it's being a pain as it don't like the formatting.  So no success.

this is very basic functionality, and I wish I could help write it....