How can I add the customer contact and address, I am still at 24/9/2012 updates ?

HF

Oct 11, 2012, 10:36:17 AM10/11/12
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Please tell me how to add the address and contacts , as of my last updates I can't see the button to add the address in the cutomers form ?

Anand Doshi

Oct 11, 2012, 12:01:41 PM10/11/12
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com

Hi HF,

There was no change in the customer form. Please open the browser's console and paste it's output here.

If there is any error, you will find it in the console.

Thanks
Anand.

On Oct 11, 2012 8:06 PM, "HF" <h.far...@gmail.com> wrote:
Please tell me how to add the address and contacts , as of my last updates I can't see the button to add the address in the cutomers form ?

HF

Oct 11, 2012, 12:40:11 PM10/11/12
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com

Hi Anand;

As you can see I don't have choice to add the address or contact, I only have refresh buttons ????

Rushabh Mehta

Oct 11, 2012, 12:48:22 PM10/11/12
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
HF,

Check "Create" rights for your user in Permission Manager.

- Rushabh

W: https://erpnext.com
T: @rushabh_mehta

HF

Oct 11, 2012, 2:19:45 PM10/11/12
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rushabh;

I found it,

It was missing records for Address doctype in the tabDocPerm table.

Anand Doshi

Oct 11, 2012, 3:09:26 PM10/11/12
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com

Hi HF,

If there are no docperms for address, you can try doing lib/wnf.py --sync_all

It is used for syncing the schema. It will add perms if all perms were deleted by some error.

Thanks,
Anand.

HF

Oct 15, 2012, 7:26:29 AM10/15/12
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anand;

And this will not override the permissions I made for documents that exists ?

Anand Doshi

Oct 15, 2012, 7:30:18 AM10/15/12
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi HF,

The sync command creates permissions only if no permissions exist for a document. So it should not affect if you have existing permissions.

You can even do "lib/wnf.py --sync utilities address" and "lib/wnf.py --sync utilities contact" to sync individually.

Thanks,
Anand.