"index.html" not found

MiteshC

Jun 5, 2012, 2:20:44 AM6/5/12
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
hello,
yesterday i installed ERPNext, and it is generating error "index.html" not found..
after i checked, index.html, blog.html, login-page.html, wn-web.js, and wn-web.css are removed...
please help me to up my site..

-Mitesh

Anand Doshi

Jun 5, 2012, 2:23:36 AM6/5/12
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mitesh,

If you have update_erpnext.py, just run that file.

Else follow these steps:
lib/wnf.py -l
lib/wnf.py --sync_all
lib/wnf.py --cms

Thanks,
Anand.
> --
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/erpnext-developer-forum?hl=en.

MiteshC

Jun 5, 2012, 2:32:20 AM6/5/12
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
hello anand,
i done that, its already up to date, because whenever i install erpnext i clone latest changes from github...

Ryan vAN GINNEKEN

Jun 5, 2012, 2:34:45 AM6/5/12
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com

What's in your Apache file

On Jun 5, 2012 12:32 AM, "MiteshC" <miteshch...@gmail.com> wrote:
hello anand,
i done that, its already up to date, because whenever i install erpnext i clone latest changes from github...

Anand Doshi

Jun 5, 2012, 2:39:35 AM6/5/12
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mitesh,

when you do lib/wnf.py --cms, it creates all those html and js files
in the public folders directory structure.

Hence, if you clone the repos again, you need to run lib/wnf.py --cms
to create those files.

thanks,
Anand.
Message has been deleted

Anand Doshi

Jun 5, 2012, 3:08:44 AM6/5/12
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mitesh,

You dont need to do initial setup again.

Just run lib/wnf.py --cms

It just creates html & js files depending on your pages in the website
module. If there are no pages, it creates standard pages.

Thanks,
Anand.

On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 12:33 PM, MiteshC <miteshch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Anand,
> if i do  lib/wnf.py --cms, need to do initial setup again??
> because my client did initial setup...
>
> - Mitesh
>
> --
> "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.