Constant loggin out after using API

Amin Zayani

Feb 6, 2013, 1:23:33 PM2/6/13
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
there is something quite annoying we're witnessing when we access ERPNext with API scripts: we get disconnected after every request. It is not that bad, just annoying. And we were wondering if there's anything we could do about it.
Thanks,
Amin

Rushabh Mehta

Feb 6, 2013, 10:00:12 PM2/6/13
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Amin,

There should be no cause to logout are you sending the right session id (sid) in the cookies? The API is the same that is used by the browser client and the same expiry rules (Setup > Global Defaults) should apply.

- Rushabh

Twitter: @rushabh_mehta